Top 25 Men of Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My JULY vote:

1. JACK O'NEILL- Brave, honorable, irreverent, funny, loyal, trustworthy. O'Neill is a leader who is steadfast in his promise to "leave no one behind." He inspires those under his command. Gotta love The Man!! Did I mention he's handsome, hot and BACK?

2. Jacob Carter- I liked Jacob inspite of his gruffness at times. He was intelligent and dependable as the liason between the Tok'ra and the SGC. I was sad to see him go. It is no coincidence that my two favorites are the most important men in Sam's life.

3. Teal'c- You mentioned strong and silent? That and an intelligent warrior who was loyal to his adopted world. Jack depended on Teal'c's counsel when exploring new worlds. Teal'c delivered.

4. Jonas Quinn- Intelligent, energetic, happy, assertive, happy!! I really liked Jonas. I wish he would come back.

5. Harry Mayborne- Even when he was bad, he tried to help Jack find Sam. Harry took the long and winding path to earn SG-1's trust. It was good to see Harry be king!!

6. Master Bra'tac- This guy is focused, dedicated, strong, and unyielding when it comes to Freeing the Jaffa. A noble mentor to Teal'c.

7. General Hammond- He commanded respect and ran a tight base. He would go to the mat for his people. Loved when he'd call anyone's bluff...

8. Thor- Gotta love the .....little guy! Hey, he appreciated all the Tauri's stupid ideas!!!

9. Daniel- I liked Daniel. Very passionate about his ideals. Loved his bantering and bickering with Jack.

10. Major Davis- A team player in his role as Pentagon liason. You could count on Davis.

11. Colonel Reynolds- Solid soldier. He respected Jack and led the SGC staff to demonstrate their support and trust in General O'Neill's leadership.

12. Colonel Dixon-A man's man. A soldier's soldier. A family man. Funny. Hot.

13. Agent Barrett- Smart, professional, efficient, assertive, attractive.

14. John Sheppard- I'm just getting to know him. He seems sometimes reckless but he gets the job done and inspires those under his command to push forward in their remote and dangerous circumstances.

15. Martouf- Sensitive, intelligent, loyal. He was romantic in sharing his sentiments of Jolinar with Sam. He didn't deserve his untimely ending as a Zatarc.

16. Narim-Sensitive, intelligent, loyal. He was smitten with Sam. He didn't deserve his untimely end by his world exploding.

17. Orlin(adult version)- Sensitive, intelligent, loyal. He fell in love with Sam. He didn't deserve his untimely ending by an SGC officer shooting him to smithereens.

18. Martin Wood- What's not to love about Martin? The self-effacing alien!

19. Cameron Mitchell- Cam is on the list in spite of his recent hair trigger behavior and recklessness. I hope he gets a grip.
    sigpic

Comment

1. Lt aiden ford: Even hopped up on drugs with a phantom of the Opera face, he still manages to make me drool.
      2. Daniel: I saw him on the show while my dad was watching and said"ohh, and what show might this be" He is why I am a gatehead
      3. Ronon:mmmm...muscles
      4. Mitchel
      5. Sheppard: I like a man who like ferris wheels and Admits it
      6. Jack: because he is the hottest older guy ever
      7. Martouf: Why kill him off!!!why!!!
      8. Camulus: mmm...more muscles
      9. major davis: he is cute in an unlikely sort of way
      10. beckett: He looks so cuddly!! cuddly, and he is scottish, who wouldn't like him?

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
      hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
      Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
      OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Wow! What happened to June?

Anyway, for July:

1. Jack O'Neill - always and forever, Amen!
        2. Jonas Quinn
        3. Frank Cromwell
        4. I don't know the character's name, but Mitch Pileggi's character. He was hot as Skinner, so I can't imagine this would be any different. <g>
        5. Charles Kowalsky
        6. Jonah (from Beneath the Surface <g>)
        7. Lt Simmons
        8. Thor
        9. Lt. Grogan
        10. Lt Elliott
        - Mary
        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

1) JACK!!
          2) Shep
          3) Danny
          4) Ba'al
          5) Major Davis
          6) McKay
          7) Teal'c
          8) Walter
          9) Siler
          10) Ronan
          sigpic
          "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
          Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Apparently I missed June entirely. *sigh* I know there was a month named like that.

I don't have 25. Here's the short list. Same as before.

1. JACK O'NEILL - for oooohhh sooooo many reasons. *slurp*

2. Teal'c - strong, honorable, intelligent, nice b***
            3. Daniel - intelligent, patient, funny
            4. Harry Mayborne - I liked the way he redeemed himself
            5. Hammond - he puts up with Jack , that makes him an angel
            6. Major Davis - he grew on me. (the tearing up in Tangent)
            7. Siler - I'm a sucker for a techie.
            8. Kinsey - because Ronny Cox did such a good job of making me want to kick the s**t out of Kinsey
            9. Jacob - a good man in spite of having a snake in his head.

I don't watch Atlantis and there is no S9.
            But, there will be a Season 10.
            Thank you RDA.
            You're never too old to do something goofy.
            sigpic
            Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

I like the guys who get no respect.

1. Cam Mitchell
              2. Ronan Dex
              3. Kinsey
              4. Col. Dixon
              5. Mayborne
              6. Major Lorne
              7. Walter
              8. Siler
              9. Chuck the Console Guy (SGA)
              10. Simon (Weir's BF on SGA) - he has weird hair and no one likes him.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

for July and forever and a day

TOP 25 men of Stargate

1) that's so easy- Steve the Wraith- He is extremely calm and dignified even in the face of adversity such as imprisonment, experimentation and hunger- blowed if I could be that noble in such circumstances. He is like some beautiful, terrible dark angel, his hair like moonlight against the darkness of night over his long leathercoat. When I hear his voice it is like cool water on a hot summers day beneath the green shade of the forest...

Dooh rampaging daffodils! make that one to twenty-five for me too!
                We are angels of death in black leather
                Your demons without wings, we glide
                We are angels in black with a hunger
                Not your sheep to change or guide.
                We are angels in the blackness for ever

Comment

Here are my top 25 for JULY!!!

1. Lt. Colonel John Sheppard – Do I need a reason??? Have you seen or heard or seen this guy??? I mean look at his hair, eyes, neck, hair… well you get the picture!!! Hot, strong, loyal leader with a great personality!!! (If i go into any more detail i'll probably melt, literally... It's been 30 odd degrees here 4 over a week!!!)
                  2. Jack O'Neill – The guy who started it all, and he’s hilarious!!!
                  3. Rodney McKay – So I love the snarkiness… a lot!!! And he’s a genius, I love genius’.
                  4. Daniel Jackson – He’s a geek… with muscles!!! The sort of guy I would love to have in my class!!!
                  5. Ronon Dex – The tall, hot alien of atlantis.
                  6. Teal’c – The tall, deep, incredibly muscled one
                  7. Carson Beckett – The ‘I want to save your life as quickly as possible’ guy, kind and caring… even about a wraith.
                  8. Ba’al – He’s hot AND evil!!!
                  9. Jacob Carter – It’s Sam’s dad!!! YEY !!!
                  10. Hmmm… Aiden Ford – He lives on… no, really!!!
                  11. Radek Zelenka – Great interaction with McKay, love him randomly beginning speaking Czech!!!
                  Thor – Supreme Commander of the Azgard fleet, with the humour between him and jack who wouldn’t love him???

The rest I have no particular reasons for:

13. General Hammond
                  14. Jonas Quinn
                  15. Peter Grodin
                  16. Major Lorne
                  17. Steve and Bob
                  18. Mini-Jack
                  19. Harry Maybourne
                  20. Bra'tac
                  21. Martouf
                  22. Colonel Caldwell
                  23. Skaara
                  24. Anubis
                  25. Cameron Mitchell
                  Magnificent sig by Sheylafan87!!! *hugs*

Comment

1. Jack
                    2. John Sheppard
                    3. Teal'c
                    4. Beckett - gotta love that accent
                    5. Cameron Mitchell
                    6. Jacob Carter
                    7. Jonas Quinn
                    8. Zelenka
                    9. Lorne
                    10. Daniel
                    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

July vote...

1. Jonas Quinn
                      2. Major Lorne
                      3. Carson Beckett
                      4. Daniel Jackson
                      5. Malek
                      6. Baal
                      7. Camulus
                      8. Tanith
                      9. Ocker
                      10. Radek Zelenka
                      11. Ronon Dex
                      12. Peter Grodin
                      13. Khonsu
                      14. Rodney McKay
                      15. John Sheppard
                      sigpic
                      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

John Sheppard
                        Cam Mitchell
                        Daniel Jackson
                        Major Lorne
                        Rodney McKay
                        Carson Beckett
                        Ronan
                        Jonas Quinn
                        Zelenka
                        Jack O Neill
                        sigpic

Comment

Seems I missed a few months!

Anyway:

1) McKay
                          2) Beckett
                          3) Sheppard
                          4) Lorne
                          5) Chuck
                          6) Jackson
                          7) O'Neill
                          8) Zelenka
                          9) Mitchell
                          10) Quinn
                          11) Ford
                          12) Dex
                          13) Grodin

Bye, A.
                          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

July:

1. John Sheppard – Almost no backstory whatsoever yet, but I can see incredible depth to the character, anyway. That alone is very intriguing, not to mention those beautiful green eyes... *sigh*
                            2. Daniel Jackson – The reason I started watching Stargate. Sensitive, comapssionate, yet strong. And hot.
                            3. Radek Zelenka – Something about the way DN plays him makes me want to know more. And when he starts muttering in Czech... very cute.
                            4. Aiden Ford – Season 1 Ford. Very cute, makes me laugh, but has a tough side as well.
                            5. Carson Beckett – It's the accent, what can I say?
                            6. Rodney McKay – Cracks me up every time.
                            7. Teal'C – Well written and well played. Not bad looking, either. And BTW, it's spelled with a capital C...
                            8. George Hammond – A wonderful commander. I loved the bit of soft side, too (see "Crystal Skull"). I was very sorry to see him go.
                            9. Jack O'Neill – Snarky, sarcastic, funny, but with depth. An altogether interesting character.
                            10. Cameron Mitchell – See #7.
                            11. Urgo – Had me in stitches for the entire episode without being stupid. I consider that quite an accomplishment.
                            12. Robert Rothman – I don't know. Any friend of Daniel's is a friend of mine... so to speak...
                            13. Anubis – A very interesting villain. Perfectly devious in "Threads."
                            14. Ronon Dex – Strong, brave, and loyal.
                            15. Peter Grodin – I didn't realize how much I liked him until "The Siege, Pt. 2." I guess it's true that you don't know what you have until you lose it...
                            16. Chaka – Gave us a whole new perspective of the Unas as a species.
                            17. Thor – The original Asgard. What's not to love?
                            18. Hermiod – A snarky Asgard. Who'da thunk it?
                            19. Jacob Carter – (as distinct from Selmak) A loving father and a brave man.
                            20. Selmak – A helpful Tok'ra. Again, who'da thunk it?
                            21. Apophis – Did Ra's evil-ness justice... and then some.
                            22. Tanith – Devious and evil. A well-written and well-played villain.
                            23. Skaara – Enthusiastic, optimistic, and kind of cute.
                            24. Kasuf – Same as Jacob, but we see much less of Kasuf.
                            25. Acastus Kolya: In line to be to SGA what Q was to TNG. An awesome villain.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr

1. JACK O'NEILL - for oooohhh sooooo many reasons. *slurp*

I don't watch Atlantis and there is no S9.
                              But, there will be a Season 10.
                              Thank you RDA.
                              so right there with ya!!! well except that i watch Atlantis!!!

"JACK IS BACK!!!!!" woohoo!!!!!

teehee

thanks Ricky!!!
                              sigpic
                              SCORE!!
                              The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

JULY!!

Hmmm!!! my list is very short, but oh!!! so complete!!! teehee

JACK!!!, JACK!!!, JACK!!!

there is no other --- his humor, that drop dead and lose my breath smile, his integrity, loyalty, no better friend, soft heart behind a tough exterior, the eyes, the hands, the voice, the hair (silver fox), the shoulders, the dry wit, the enchanting...endearing...loveable...way about him. Silent intelligence without bravado. That sizzling sarcasm. Oh words just don't do justice --- one of my all time character faves. He steals your heart and you don't even know what hit you!!!!! teehee oh!!! almost forgot -- puissance de la langue!!! at every level!!!!

a few honorable mentions

Shep -- only because I see some Jack in there!!!
                                Col Dixon -- ditto
                                Ba'al -- because he is hot when on the screen with Jack
                                Maybourne -- because he sooo brings out the best in Jack

cuties

Martouf and Jonas!!

Did I mention "JACK"!!!!!! teehee
                                sigpic
                                SCORE!!
                                The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Working...
                                X