Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my gosh, Tame! I feel like such an idiot...the picture from earlier...
    http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/.../rdaj/j18k.jpg

The position of his GUN...I can't believe I didn't notice that! Dratted RDAsanity!
    Tasha
    JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Thanks, Tame. You've found the defibrillator paddles!
      You're a lifesaver. Everybody gets a set for when they have Jack
      attacks. Or Mac attacks, but I'm not talking hamburger here.

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
      appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
      full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
      in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT

The position of his GUN...I can't believe I didn't notice that! Dratted RDAsanity!
        Did you see the one on Thunk three of the gun? "Be one with the gun, be the gun, toss the gun and replace it with...." PG Forum PG Forum PG Forum - Mei Mei continues to mutter under her breath...

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          Anything for you Tasha. I am trying to get my head-banging-reflex-when-seeing-droolishious-RDA-pictures under control, but as you say it is difficult to control. Hey, are you getting any work done today? I haven't done anything; however, I have had an enormous amount of fun. Jack, well he doesn't look too sure about whats going on in the new thread with heads banging and people bruising themselves on floors.

Nope! I accomplished abolutely nothing at work today...and plan on doing the same thing tomorrow. I love summer...

I fully intend to spend the day at work drooling over Jack/RDA. I have to make up for next week when I won't have access to a computer. I'm going to have SUCH withdrawal.
          Tasha
          JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT

i'm right with you tasha......my brain is shorting out. good to see the defibulators arrive just in time. *shock heart into rythem again* *again*

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
              Yes, I like this pic of Mac in torn jeans, with his foot propped up on the
              bumper. That was my birthday Rick pic -- forgot who posted it. Mala?
              Rural? Don't recall. Very droolworthy.

Let's see what else is happening here...
              Ahhhhhh I remember that Birthday well... Mala had all the gutter gals wishing it was their birthday too!

for those who missed that wonderful day here is a link
              http://www.freewebs.com/rdapix/bdaypg.htm
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I don't remember seeing life vests or life rafts in the RDA required equipment. I mean, somebody could drown, FCOL!!!

Of course, I am fairly new to the forum, they could have been issued at an earlier date....

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                  Jack is wondering why all the gutter gals are not visiting the nice new shiny gutter? I think he is getting a little bored and we wouldn't want that !!!!
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....44&postcount=5
                  Oh man! RDA's looking cool and suave, all in black. LOVE that pic!
                  He can sit on my boulders any day!

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                  appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                  full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                    i like the first pic of jack doing his impression of dr. evil. lol the man just has the best sense of humor!

Comment

All in black, all in blue, all in black and blue (in need of TLC), ain't seen a color on him yet that I don't like!!!

But that was a nice pic.

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                        good to see the defibulators arrive just in time. *shock heart into rythem again* *again*
                        Here, I'll show you some shorthand. Let's say you see some Jack pics that
                        rip the heart right out of your chest, and you're ready to faint in a gooey
                        heap. Just let out your favorite exclamation, and yell
                        "CLEAR!"

That way, we know you are reaching for the paddles!

Comment

Since we are heading down memory lane........

these *Ladies* here in the Gutter are REVERED!!!!!

ahh those were the days............when we were all just beginning little droolers these Ladies had already made the gutter a home for the rest of us..
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                            All in black, all in blue, all in black and blue (in need of TLC), ain't seen a color on him yet that I don't like!!!

But that was a nice pic.
                            Gotta say, as long as I'm being honest (Quiet, Tame!), that I don't care
                            for RDA in yellow or orange shirts. Blue is my absolute ultimate favorite,
                            and black is just dreamy!

But I find Jack in camouflage just as delectable, and no doubt delicious!!

Comment

dear lord woman! i thought about that for a while and nearly drowned. i had to paddle my way to shore with a gaping hole in my boat. jack and i were partying all day and all that rocking created a crack on the bottom. if it weren't for all those depends to clog the hole with we wouldn't have made it back.

Comment

Gotta say, as long as I'm being honest (Quiet, Tame!), that I don't care
                                for RDA in yellow or orange shirts. Blue is my absolute ultimate favorite,
                                and black is just dreamy!

But I find Jack in camouflage just as delectable, and no doubt delicious!!
                                Camies are always a fav but dress blues send chills down my spine and through my.... PG Forum, PG Forum, PG Forum........ Mei Mei is muttering again...

Comment

Working...
                                X