• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OzGirl
    OK, Tame Serling (Twilight Zone) --

Nice of you to show a picture of the sparks that fly along my spinal column
    when I see Jack with his gun!
    Jack just wanted to *Spark* your imagination...

since you were already having thoughts about *posterior Jack and ...what was that I heard...panting??
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Livi2Jack
      Yes, the show gets LIFE when RDA is on screen. How do we get him to do S9? Beat up TPTB...give him anything he wants fellas!

I would love for him to consider working on season 9 also.

Too bad we (all of us) didn't have the means to put up a billboard in or around the area of our choice ( place to be discuss later).

For a example:
      Dear Mr Anderson
      We wish to Thank You for the past 8 years on Stargate SG1. Your fan would really miss you when Stargate SG1 is over.

What do you all think? It just a thought I came up with last night. I wish I did have the means to do just that. It is one way to thank him for the years and energy he's put into the show. It also one way for him to get the message that fans will miss him when this is all finished

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        Jack just wanted to *Spark* your imagination...

since you were already having thoughts about *posterior Jack and ...what was that I heard...panting??
        Tame, I'm sure Ozgirl was thinking of PANTSING... as in the removal of pants...

or maybe that's just my imagination.......

oh-oh, i think mine has gone NUTS too!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
          HOLY THUNKIN' NIGHT OF THE LIVING JACK!

I could see those intense eyes staring at me from the wall behind my
          computer. I need to make a poster...

Has me thinking of lumberjacks and wood for some reason.
          I think it's called 'undressing you with his eyes'....

Good thing you're not shy, Oz...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
            Wow, Imagine waking up next to that, my idea of heaven Thanks Mala

Comment

And another......

not the sharpest, but like those arms...
              **Seven was about to say hello etc but saw those arms and just collapsed. Her thunkbelt saved her, she will be back after the smelling salts have kicked in**

Comment

Originally posted by stanleyh

I would love for him to consider working on season 9 also.

Too bad we (all of us) didn't have the means to put up a billboard in or around the area of our choice ( place to be discuss later).

For a example:
                Dear Mr Anderson
                We wish to Thank You for the past 8 years on Stargate SG1. Your fan would really miss you when Stargate SG1 is over.

What do you all think? It just a thought I came up with last night. I wish I did have the means to do just that. It is one way to thank him for the years and energy he's put into the show. It also one way for him to get the message that fans will miss him when this is all finished
                Can I add something to your good idea?

Dear Mr Anderson
                We wish to Thank You for the past 8 years on Stargate SG1. Your fan would really miss you when Stargate SG1 is over. Not to mention that we will miss shots of your posterior, that amazing chest hair, your delicious arm muscles, your smile that lights up our day, those long eyelashes and especially
                ...............SNIP **PG Forum**

Sorry I couldn't resist

Comment

And another......

not the sharpest, but like those arms...
                  It's ok Mala - its only the new eps that you have to put links for (I think) and if the pics are like that one .... feel free to post - WOW!!!!

Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. I was feeling a bit out of the discussion, not having seen New Order yet (roll on September!) so thanks for letting me dip my toe back in the gutter, even if it is just for a second

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                    It's ok Mala - its only the new eps that you have to put links for (I think) and if the pics are like that one .... feel free to post - WOW!!!!

Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. I was feeling a bit out of the discussion, not having seen New Order yet (roll on September!) so thanks for letting me dip my toe back in the gutter, even if it is just for a second

This pic ..is coming from which episode??? HE'S HOT

Comment

OK, wallowing in 'I'm feeling left out of this thread' syndrome I thought we've had a lot of Jack lately so lets go back .... way back ....

Mmmm - damn fine in a uniform even then

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        This pic ..is coming from which episode??? HE'S HOT
                        I think Mala said it was from a Behind the Scenes, so as I don't recognise it its either part of a Director's series or the new Lowdown Stargate to Atlantis.

Comment

Ok, I give in to Jack ..... a man and his (staff) weapon

Comment

And how graceful can one man be on ice ...... poetry in motion

Comment

Whoo Hoo! Great pics! Here's a few more:

Oldie but goodie pic

Only time I'd want to be a desk

Mean and moody

Comment

Glad you like Seven - it'll get us through til September at least

Just keeping thinking of this vision of black t-shirted loveliness .... "it will soon be ours ... it will soon be ours"

Comment

Working...
                                X