This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nolamom
    As you rightly should Nolamom.......you have exquisite taste I would just like to say

That man is just so incredibly gorgeous....... have I said that lately??!!??
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Oh, now I'm bummed. I went to try and pull the pics that Jacksbabe was so wonderful in capping for me...and I can't pull them up!

I couldn't pull them up at work and I'm so bummed. I'll try again later.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        No this is not RDA....But this is what happens when your cat trys to have the Macgyver look for the *Kitty Ladies*
        OMG! That is just too funny! You should have named him Angus! Geez, thanks ever so much, Tame!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          RURAL!!! You came to play in the new gutter. Great choices to baptize the new place. That second one is banging head material, but I am trying to cut back as it disturbs Tasha I will just tap lightly.

*passes Kliggins a pillow* Now hon, we can't have you hurting yourself. I know thumping on a pillow doesn't make that satifying sound, but we can't have you getting all concussed!

Just a hint of chest and looking oh so young and sweet and.....

http://www.seventh-gate.com/Mac/1x19...h/SD_Mac11.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            Can we say OM FREAKIN G THUNK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!!!

That is what I needed to recharge ....wel ahem....something

Thank you Miss *AWARD WINNING KEEPER OF THE THUNK*
            *bows* You are most welcome my dear caretaker of the luscious bucket O' RDA/Mac/Jack!

http://www.seventh-gate.com/SG1/3x08-D/D_002.jpg

http://www.seventh-gate.com/SG1/3x08-D/D_028.jpg

http://www.seventh-gate.com/SG1/3x08-D/D_041.jpg

Comment

Wow!

(now, how the heck do I get rid of the stash of attachments?)
              You're never too old to do something goofy.
              sigpic
              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                Wow!

(now, how the heck do I get rid of the stash of attachments?)
                http://forum.gateworld.net/attachmen...tachmentid=158

Got me, but I'm lovin that attachment!
                Last edited by Ruralstar; 29 June 2004, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/attachmen...tachmentid=158

Got me, but I'm lovin that attachment!
                  Me too. Hey Rural, what happened to your lovely pic in your sig? All your posts are just giving me a red x.

Also, Jacksbabe, all your pics that have Tok'ra in the link at Photbucket, I get *page not found*. Is it just me.

Shelly
                  Shelly
                  My Photos
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
                    Also, Jacksbabe, all your pics that have Tok'ra in the link at Photbucket, I get *page not found*. Is it just me.

Shelly
                    It's not just you Shelly. I can't read it either.
                    sigpic

Comment

Okay, one last one for me. I think I have hogged the new thread enough. I hope I managed to find a little piece of Jack for everyone. Let the thunking, drooling, banging, panting, and sighing begin in earnest.

THANK YOU FELI!!!!!!!
                      ooooooooo that's a good one. *drools but keyboard cover saves the day* check out that tricep ladies! *siler shimmies at the thought*

Comment

He does look rather pleased, doesn't he?
                        he should be pleased.....jack's been at my house all day. let's just say that's he's been busy all day and siler will remember that this is a pg forum. *devilish grin*

Comment

Since Mala is unable to do so being that she is galavanting on vacation (yes that is envy you hear in my voice )

Here are some of the necessities needed over here on the RDA Drooling Thread.
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

and the Gutter is not complete unless we have these............

Comment

kliggins dear.....i have an idea. go to your local major pet supply (ie. petsmart, petco, etc.) and in the pet food bowl isle get your poor cat the igloo gravity pet food server. they have one for water too. i use these and feed 3 cats for 3 weeks. this way you can drool on the computer all you wish and poor kitty wont starve to death.

Comment

Yes, I like this pic of Mac in torn jeans, with his foot propped up on the
                                bumper. That was my birthday Rick pic -- forgot who posted it. Mala?
                                Rural? Don't recall. Very droolworthy.

Sorry, don't like the photo you use in your signature, though, Kliggins.
                                Looks unnatural to me -- like a plastic surgeon got hold of him. But that's
                                just me. I'm picky. (Picky means I don't like maybe one out of 500 RDA
                                pics! LOL)

Let's see what else is happening here...

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                                appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                                full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                                in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Working...
                                X