This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    Well we can't have a *Gutter Gal* go into withdrawal......it just is NOT pretty...... slobber.... grabbing tall silver haired men off the street and moaning Jack/Mac/RDA "I've missed you so much".... it just won't do no no no

so to keep you from ruining your reputation anywhere but HERE of course

Oh My Gosh! I almost did that when I wasn't on-line a few weeks ago. I'd go to my husband's softball games and I always managed to find at least one man who reminded me of RDA. I didn't attack him, of course, since he wasn't the real thing, but still....

Thank you for the wonderful pictures this morning. Maybe I should print a few out and sneak them into the suitcase to use as a little pick-me-up.
    Tasha
    JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Well we can't have a *Gutter Gal* go into withdrawal......it just is NOT pretty...... slobber.... grabbing tall silver haired men off the street and moaning Jack/Mac/RDA "I've missed you so much".... it just won't do no no no

so to keep you from ruining your reputation anywhere but HERE of course

LOL I wonder how many reputations have been ruined here?

Nah, Jack lust is normal and healthy, per leading psychologist and Jack
      cloner, Dr. Velvet Pinay. I've read her book. (She's sold maybe 4 copies.)

Gads. Golly. Great googly-moogly!!!

Besides this pic of Jack, head in hand (yes!), being simply gorgeous, I must
      ponder the magnificently long fingers and note just how much they are
      capable of grabbing. Ooooooooooo, baby! Now let us move them from the
      face and figure how much they could take hold of elsewhere.

Let me do the math...

**swoon**

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
      appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
      full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
      in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
        For a WEEK?!? How can you stand it? Poor, poor woman.

Jack deprivation is a terrible thing.

Please help wipe it out in our lifetime.

OzGirl
        I know, I know!!! I can't handle the withdrawal symptoms. I'm really going to have to find a computer while I'm on vacation. If nothing else, I can log on and peek really quick to temporarily satisfy any RDA cravings I may be having.
        Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
          Good Morning, Gals!

You've all been busy this morning. I, too, have been busy...trying to keep Jack in bed...

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/.../3x21_0115.jpg

You know, JSDT, I'm a sucker for Jack in bed! Gets me every time.
          And hold onto me for dear life...er, no! I mean, he gets me RIGHT HERE
          (** points to chest **), especially if Jack is sick -- feverish, even.

Poor baby needs mothering from all of us.

Well, really, he needs more than a mother can provide!

OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
          appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
          full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
            LOL I wonder how many reputations have been ruined here?

Nah, Jack lust is normal and healthy, per leading psychologist and Jack
            cloner, Dr. Velvet Pinay. I've read her book. (She's sold maybe 4 copies.)

Gads. Golly. Great googly-moogly!!!

Besides this pic of Jack, head in hand (yes!), being simply gorgeous, I must
            ponder the magnificently long fingers and note just how much they are
            capable of grabbing. Ooooooooooo, baby! Now let us move them from the
            face and figure how much they could take hold of elsewhere.

Let me do the math...

**swoon**
            And thus ends the class for today.......
            Apparently Doc Pinay.....:::Looking down:::::: has once again gone into a RDA stooper and will not be returning to us anytime soon..........

maybe if we wave this over her..........

look at that concerned face!!! how can you not love that face I ask ya.....
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Apparently Doc Pinay.....:::Looking down:::::: has once again gone into a RDA stooper and will not be returning to us anytime soon..........

That face is the poster boy for adorable! No wait! The expression he has in
              my signature is even more adorable, to me.

But back to this pic:
              Looks to me like Jack is thinking, "Hmmmmm...she doesn't look half bad
              face down in the gutter. Do we *have* to revive her? "

Comment

or quite possibly you meant this tongue......

I am so evil this morning
                Yes you are! But, it is a deliciously, wonderful evil. Please be evil any time the mood strikes you. I like laying face down on the floor in a puddle of drool.

I thought I would post a little Jack courtesy of Elspeth.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                  Yes! They really need to let Jack smile more...I never realized how much Jack doesn't smile until I saw all of these pictures of RDA with genuine smiles. RDA smiling makes me nearly incoherent.
                  Nearly incoherent? You are doing better than me; I am a blithering fool when he smiles.

I would like to say I did this, but it was Elspeth
                  sigpic

Comment

But Tame we do love that face and all those other faces you posted this morning. Thanks for taking time out from being a C.P.C to brighten our day.

By the way, I looked in Stedmans and it wasn't there, but I did find it in Dorlands.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                      Nearly incoherent? You are doing better than me; I am a blithering fool when he smiles.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...aj/j46-els.jpg

I would like to say I did this, but it was Elspeth
                      Okay, fine, I'll admit it...When I see him smiling I lose all restraint, fall to the floor in a senseless heap, and drool incessantly!

I'm really liking the pictures by the way. Multiple Jacks!!!
                      Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by Seven
                        Hope you've got your head gear on now: Here's more shirtless RDA!
                        THUNK ALERT

http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/..._Nine/N207.jpg

http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/..._Nine/N208.jpg
                        Holy Thunking Buckets of O M G!!!

Here I am, diligently trying to work, (no giggling out there), and these pics show up. *all coherent brain activity has ceased*
                        You're never too old to do something goofy.
                        sigpic
                        Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                          I thought I would post a little Jack courtesy of Elspeth.

Oh my!! I just love that one, had that wallpaper for a while a few months ago - but gotta always keep changing it - you know how it goes

Mmm ... its the picture on the left - what he's doing with that tongue *THUNK*

Well I might not having been here THUNKING along with the rest of you, but I've been on my travels, trawling the net to find some long lost goodies. What d'you think to:

Well we all like him in a bit of homespun

Comment

And then of course we have either the black or the suit - oh go on then, we'll do the whole 'black suit'

Comment

For all those who like their little bit of flesh (and chest hair!) etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                                Holy Thunking Buckets of O M G!!!

Here I am, diligently trying to work, (no giggling out there), and these pics show up. *all coherent brain activity has ceased*
                                Yes, I had alot of work to do today as well but thoughts of that pic with the tight jeans and the bare chest kept me happy and very efficient

Comment

Working...
                                X