This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone,

I found this picture of RDA/Jack in the Stargate Atlantis. The picture is alittle dark, but can see what needs to be seen.

http://www.stargate-sg1.be/gallery.p...wpic&pid=18917

Comment

I'm at work, quietly surfing the Internet... And I see THIS?!... Can you tell me HOW I am supposed to work now?! [panting] Arrrrrghh!
      Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
      ............oo0oo............

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
        I'm at work, quietly surfing the Internet... And I see THIS?!... Can you tell me HOW I am supposed to work now?! [panting] Arrrrrghh!
        You are not supposed to; I believe that is the idea. Perhaps there should be a warning

LOOKING AT THE JACK/RDA THUNK THREAD CAUSES WORK STOPPAGE
        sigpic

Comment

Morning Kliggins, Anakin and all the other Gutter Gals

I am thinking that we might have to start listing our RDA reaction as a medical condition when we apply for jobs! Can you imagine the form?????

Do you consider yourself to have a disability: Yes, I turn into a zombie at the sight of Richard Dean Andersons arm muscles and chest hair

If so, do you require any special equipment for your disability: Yes a Zat gun, thunk belt and keyboard drool covers.

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Seven
            Morning Kliggins, Anakin and all the other Gutter Gals

I am thinking that we might have to start listing our RDA reaction as a medical condition when we apply for jobs! Can you imagine the form?????

Do you consider yourself to have a disability: Yes, I turn into a zombie at the sight of Richard Dean Andersons arm muscles and chest hair

If so, do you require any special equipment for your disability: Yes a Zat gun, thunk belt and keyboard drool covers.

LOL
            Goooood Morning Seven:

LOL. You forgot to mention bib, drool bucket, and defibrillator paddles (the smaller office-sized versions of course)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
              Goooood Morning Seven:

LOL. You forgot to mention bib, drool bucket, and defibrillator paddles (the smaller office-sized versions of course)
              True, how could I forget them!

Comment

True, how could I forget them!
                You probably had a case of RDAsanity. How about a young Rick for this morning.

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                    Morning all

We used to have desk searches once in a while (for security reasons!!!) - I would have loved to have seen my bosses face if he'd opened the drawers to find that lot!!!!

Just to get us all going this fine morning!

OK, now I'm thinking - the ruffled hair, those arms *THUNK OVERLOAD*!!!!

Comment

I can see them! Just look at the photo of his exposed jaw line, makes you wanna kiss it
                      Oh glad I've got that sorted now

Seven, I think you need to sit down, you're obviously not feeling too well. Don't you always feel like kissing his jawline - exposed or otherwise?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                        Ok, my mistake - I think I linked them wrong. Third time lucky huh? *fingers crossed*

http://img77.photobucket.com/albums/...on/Tokra_5.jpg
                        I finally got them! This one makes me want to just nibble along his jawline for breakfast. Who needs coffee when you can have RDA in the morning? He certainly raises my blood pressure.

Morning all

We used to have desk searches once in a while (for security reasons!!!) - I would have loved to have seen my bosses face if he'd opened the drawers to find that lot!!!!

http://patel.univ-tln.fr/Pictures/Promot052.jpg

OH My. *mutters weakly* The red shirt ..... the hand in the hair. *slithers to the floor*
                        You're never too old to do something goofy.
                        sigpic
                        Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Oh glad I've got that sorted now

Seven, I think you need to sit down, you're obviously not feeling too well. Don't you always feel like kissing his jawline - exposed or otherwise?
                          His jawline would not be my first target but I certainly wouldn't leave it out, especially if we were snuggled like this

Comment

Morning all

http://patel.univ-tln.fr/Pictures/Promot052.jpg

OY, DEFINITELY THUNK OVERLOAD AND A HALF! I think that just effectively shot my work production for the rest of my shift. Thanks Jacksbabe.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X