No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all just wanted to let you know I started another H&H game this time Sam ships all of them I could think of except Jack & Sam I do have Cam & Sam here is the link

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=45052
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Just had to say....

I love this ship §

Spoiler:
      MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

My command is this: Love each other as
      I have loved you. Greater love has no man than
      this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
      - John 15:12,13

Comment

Originally posted by DropsOfAngst View Post
        Just had to say....

I love this ship §
        Definitely two of my favorite pics

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
          So many things....
          Greened ya! The Sparky Thread can be found here....
          Thanks for the green and for the link.
          So, Sparky is John/Elizabeth? How did the name Sparky come about?

Oh, and I know that I've done it before, but I'm pumping my one (and so far only) Camantha fic for ya'll.....

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3511394/1/

And I think that I'm going to work Camantha into my Everlasting fic (Sparky Season 4) you know- to give the characters a good chance.... ^_^
          Hey, continue pimping your fics! That's the only way we'll know they are out there! Thanks for sharing. It was sweet and sad. Why do we keep writing sweet and sad for Cam/Sam??? They are soooo fun and happy together! LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
            Hey guys... here's a little Camantha sneak peak for you. Note it takes place in Atlantis Season 4 and will be inserted sometime into my Everlasting story... ^_^

A very HEATED conversation between one John Sheppard and one Samantha Carter...

Spoiler:
            John-Listen

Sam- No, you listen. Now I understand that you don’t want me here- but here’s news for you John Sheppard. I don’t want to be here either. I had a life back home on earth. I had friends and a family and after saving the world from the Ori do you know what I got? Promoted. And my promotion came with this post. And you know what, I could have turned it down…

John- why…

Sam- Why didn’t I? I didn’t turn it down because I KNEW what was going on here. You may find it hard to believe but Rodney kept me informed. And I knew all about losing Dr. Beckett and I knew all about the plans for the first strike as well. Not only that, I but I knew about the fact that as far as the IOA was concerned, Elizabeth didn’t deserve to run Atlantis anymore- so you know what I stepped up. I accepted my promotion and this post even though I knew that it would take me away from everything and everyone that I love.

John-Lots of people…

Sam- Lots of people left lives on Earth. I know that, and I understand that. But there is something that you need to understand. Despite what he told you. Colonel Caldwell was not next in line for this job. No, it was going to go to some brain from Washington who had never, I repeat never been off world before. Now, I’m not saying anything about the choices of the IOA, but he would have been a political replacement and he would have… well lets just say he would not have been so understanding as I have been, nor would he be as understanding as I will be….

John-Colonel Carter…

Sam- Sheppard, listen to me. I’m not your enemy, and I can’t have you being mine. I need your support. You’ve been in charge of the military here in Atlantis for almost four years now, and you have the support of the scientists. I need you behind me.

John- I understand, it’s just-

Sam- I have big shoes to fill I know…. Dr. Weir was very much loved around here, and McKay won’t let me forget it.

John- Yes she was… *trails off and Sam catches a look*

Sam-So what do you say? Truce?

John- Truce. Colonel.

Sam- If we’re going to work together you’re going to have to call me Sam.

John- Alright. Sam.

What do you guys think????
            Personally I love this little convo that jumped into my brain....
            LOL. Sam really flew off the handle a bit there! But it was fun! Can't wait to read the whole thing!

Comment

Can you not see them on the site itself, or is it after you download them that you can't see them?

Because I've converted the Continuum one from MOV to WMV for anyone who can't view it as a MOV file, either on the MGM site or on their own pc's:

http://d01.megashares.com/?d01=9543113
              I don't even know what I'm supposed to be clicking on! HELP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost View Post
                Thanks for the green and for the link.
                So, Sparky is John/Elizabeth? How did the name Sparky come about?
                You can find the detailed explanation for that HERE

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost View Post
                  I don't even know what I'm supposed to be clicking on! HELP!!!
                  Once you click the main link: http://d01.megashares.com/?d01=9543113

Down the screen a bit it should say 'Click here to download', usually you just have to click it and it'll do its thing, but I tried that and it just went back to the page. Huh, weird. If you right-click 'Save Target As', it'll set the download in motion for thee.

Let me know if that doesn't work though, I'll try find somewhere else to upload it.

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
                  Definitely two of my favorite pics
                  Aye, mine too So much care, and love.....*happy shippy sigh*
                  Last edited by DropsOfAngst; 26 June 2007, 02:57 PM. Reason: we'll just say i'm a spazz and leave it at that

Spoiler:
                  MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                    Yeah, I'm still having problems... finally decided to uninstall QuickTime then reinstall the latest version cleanly. Eventually, I'll watch the bloody things!

I didn't try that, but I tried to watch that video on three different computers so I don't think it is QuickTime. Although, some people with QT can watch that vid, I couldn't on three computers. So, all this is just to say I don't know....

Comment

So I'm uploading caps, and I came across this one that just melted my heart. In my mind, Cam "bought" the flower for Sam

Under the spoiler tag for size, and potential spoilers...Line in the Sand cap.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                      MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

Comment

So I'm uploading caps, and I came across this one that just melted my heart. In my mind, Cam "bought" the flower for Sam

Spoiler:
                        Ha! Nice catch. I think I'll just assume the same thing. Cam is such a sweetheart

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                          Ha! Nice catch. I think I'll just assume the same thing. Cam is such a sweetheart

-Stef
                          *nods* He really is, isn't he? And one thing Becki pointed out to me yesterday when we were chatting....he's a very touchy guy. Well I think we were speaking more of Ben, but there are so many moments in SG where Cam's touching Sam...and vice versa, come to think of it.

It's moments like......

Spoiler:
                          ...this....

......that really make me love this ship

Spoiler:
                          MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

Comment

It's true. I've been rewatching season 9 lately at the same time I've been rewatching season 2 of Farscape. Ben is definitely into touching and getting in people's personal space. Just watch season 2 of Farscape. He touches or nuzzles someone in practically every episodes Although not to the same extent, he does get close to a lot of people on SG-1. Some evidence:
                            Spoiler:

Touches Dr. Lam.....

Notice where one of his hands is....

Nuzzles....

-Stef

Comment

Once you click the main link: http://d01.megashares.com/?d01=9543113

Down the screen a bit it should say 'Click here to download', usually you just have to click it and it'll do its thing, but I tried that and it just went back to the page. Huh, weird. If you right-click 'Save Target As', it'll set the download in motion for thee.

Let me know if that doesn't work though, I'll try find somewhere else to upload it.
                              Yea!!! That worked! Thanks so much!

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Awwwww. Perfect.

Comment

Working...
                                X