Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

That's it for now... I'll be editing Talion soon... not sure exactly when, possibly tomorrow.

If anyone starts the round robin fic, I'll play

Comment

*thud!* Neelan, thanks! That Dominion pic
                Spoiler:

where they're both holding the binoculars, yes, I squeeed. Someone has got to do something with that. Please.

One week until Unending for you, right? I can't think of anything I've posted lately with Unending spoilers for S/C, but if I write some, i'll wait til next week to post

EDIT: And yay! That's... four of us in the round robin so far? So who all wants to play? Also, where's Addy when needed?! Some of those pics beg for captions.

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
                  One week until Unending for you, right? I can't think of anything I've posted lately with Unending spoilers for S/C, but if I write some, i'll wait til next week to post
                  Yeah, one more week... well, five days now.
                  I think it was mostly vids that were super-spoilery. Except for that one fic I already read
                  I woulda been okay if I hadn't noticed the spoiler warning after I read it!
                  And if anyone has the list of fics that were nominated for the SG fan awards... there were several in there that I had to avoid 'cause of spoilers, too.

Comment

I was editing pictures and came across this one... that I manipulated so Cam and Sam appear to be standing closer than they were. If anyone wants to snurch it for a banner, feel free... it's not quite small enough for GW, but it can be cropped more.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                      I was editing pictures and came across this one... that I manipulated so Cam and Sam appear to be standing closer than they were. If anyone wants to snurch it for a banner, feel free... it's not quite small enough for GW, but it can be cropped more.

Please allow me to say......... Squee!! I love how much closer you made them! And I love the looks on their faces.....if that's not unspoken "I love you"'s I don't know what is Wonderful work with the manip!

So a week 'til Unending airs there? That's good to know, because I'll likely have my next Unending-based fic finished by then. Or I should do, because it's for a challenge, lol Must. Get. It. Finished!! lol

Spoiler:
                      MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

My command is this: Love each other as
                      I have loved you. Greater love has no man than
                      this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
                      - John 15:12,13

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post

My browser wasn't showing the pic, but I copy/pasted the link and it worked. That is brilliant I like how there's still that teasing edge, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
                          Well, lol, that's how we used to do it on Tamora Pierce forums
                          I love Tamora Pierce books, reading Lioness Rampant right now.... ^_^ Love them books!

But seeing how this is a Camantha forum gotta say.... love those pictures. I'm going to have to snurch them later. Right now I gotta get off my laptop to watch a movie cause its Father's Day and my papa and my family are watching a movie....
                          sigpic
                          Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                          |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Okay, so the movie is over (we watched Drumline) and I gotta say, the whole round robin idea is great. I think that we should do it in this thread, and I propose 300 word vignettes of S/C stuff during unending....

...any one else game?

There are just a couple conditions/ rules (I think) that we have to write.

1. A scene about missing home
                            2. Cam comforting Sam about Jack
                            3. A frustrating scene about not getting anywhere
                            4. A scene from christmas
                            5. A scene after any 'canon' moment
                            6. A moment from before the 'end'
                            7. A moment from after the 'end'

IE) (spoilers for explanation)
                            Spoiler:
                            A scene before they go back in time and a scene after they come back to earth, speculating on their future....

And I ask again, who wants to start???
                            Oh, and feel free to add something.
                            sigpic
                            Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                            |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
                              Okay, so the movie is over (we watched Drumline) and I gotta say, the whole round robin idea is great. I think that we should do it in this thread, and I propose 300 word vignettes of S/C stuff during unending....

...any one else game?
                              Oh I am definitely game! Just not today, because my brain sucks atm lol

I so love the idea of Unending vignettes! And I shall plot away later before I go to sleep, so I'm all ready for writing tomorrow

Nothing to add though, sorry Again, brain sucks at the moment.

Spoiler:
                              MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

My command is this: Love each other as
                              I have loved you. Greater love has no man than
                              this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
                              - John 15:12,13

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
                                I'll have to wait until after next Friday Still haven't seen Unending
                                But I did start a whole new folder in my PB... Cam/Sam

Comment

Working...
                                X