• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

I'll post that link to all the Sam/Cam pix as soon... well, most likely tomorrow
        See y'all then! G'night!

Comment

Oooh...thanks again for the lovely caps!!

Just watching "Talion" again. Loved this Cam part...
          Spoiler:
          MITCHELL: Hey, Teal'c? Teal'c, I know you're out there, buddy! If you can hear me, I don't know what you think's going on here, but…we're here to help.

Okay, that was a lie! And I feel terrible about it. I hate myself!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

you know, if they didn't plan on shipping sam and mitchell together, they shouldn't have hired HUNKY ben browder!! *drools*

(wonders if ben's eyes are categorized as a lethal weapon? )

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              you know, if they didn't plan on shipping sam and mitchell together, they shouldn't have hired HUNKY ben browder!! *drools*

He has a damn fine pair of legs as well!
              scarimor

Comment

Great caps Neelan Thanks for posting them.

Comment

Neelan,

You've come through again. Those are marvelous caps !!! Thanks!

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

sally
                    Need intensely dark glasses not to get caught by those hypnotic eyes. How are Sam and Cam able to talk to each other with each having those mesmerizing eyes?!

Comment

Somebody was promising a new Sam/Cam vid... is it ready yet? The suspense is killing me!
                      It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

sally

Oh, I agree wholeheartedly! And ya know... in the BB thunk thread, it's "Smouldering Eyes Sunday" today!

Just an update to the caps... I'm trying to upload the folder to YouSendIt right now... and have been since last night! I have no idea why it takes so freakin' long for it to happen, but eventually, I'll be able to post a link... *crosses fingers*

Comment

Thank you for all the lovely caps

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                          Oooh...thanks again for the lovely caps!!

Just watching "Talion" again. Loved this Cam part...
                          Spoiler:
                          MITCHELL: Hey, Teal'c? Teal'c, I know you're out there, buddy! If you can hear me, I don't know what you think's going on here, but…we're here to help.

Okay, that was a lie! And I feel terrible about it. I hate myself!

-Stef
                          LOL I loved that scene too. Ben is so funny

I made a base for this banner and while ago but it wasn't till yesturday that a friend, pwells228 from benbrowder.net suggested "says you" and for me that just worked pretectlly

Couldn't think of the right font for this banner so I just went wacky.

majorsal & scarimor I couldn't agree more; the man is sexy

Anjirika I get a kick out of that too Man I wish I could see those scenes he flimed.
                          Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

Just a little reminder to vote HERE for the Couples Pic Contest. Let's make the final push to get them to 50

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by angelfire east View Post
                              Thank you for all the lovely caps

LOL I loved that scene too. Ben is so funny

I made a base for this banner and while ago but it wasn't till yesturday that a friend, pwells228 from benbrowder.net suggested "says you" and for me that just worked pretectlly

SNIP
                              Thanks so much Angelfire, both of the banners are great . I also like your Sam/Jack banner. It's a lovely picture of Sam.
                              Last edited by Sg Gato; 06 May 2007, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by angelfire east View Post

My first post here, and I gotta say, I'm awful glad I chose this day to finally register!! Gorgeous banners Becki!! I especially love the first one...gotta ask though, what ep is that cap from?

I guess I should introduce myself.....I'm Demelza, I'm from New Zealand, and I'm a HUGE Sam & Cam shipper. I've written a bunch of fic, make heaps of icons, and generally think about Sam and Cam a lot. Ya, I need a life

Well it's great to -finally- be here, thanks to Becki for telling me about this thread, I thought I'd finally check it out and get to posting!

Spoiler:
                                MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

My command is this: Love each other as
                                I have loved you. Greater love has no man than
                                this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
                                - John 15:12,13

Comment

Working...
                                X