Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigGator5
    .. more examples of me and Cam having more in common. We both wear Boxer-Briefs!
    I really didn't need that image (of you BG5, not Cam!)
    sigpic
    "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

I know... I have looks that kill.

Comment

lol Joe Mallozzi apparently doesn't like this ship!

Comment

I don't think that is the case. Maybe he just didn't want to do anything in this episode at this point in time.

Comment

I don't think that is the case. Maybe he just didn't want to do anything in this episode at this point in time.
            he was choking at his turkey club

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
              he was choking at his turkey club
              True, but Peter DeLuise is at least on our side.

Comment

I think that PDL was just trying to shock Joe a bit. I mean, Joe hears everything about a Sam/Jack ship, and he's probably so used to answering questions about it that this little speed bump in normalacy really threw him off lol

I happen to like that idea: Sam and Cam. It gives a new meaning to "co-leaders" and "Partners", don't it?

Comment

I like the name the "Anti-Sam/Cam" group has givin us: SCAMers.

What do you guys think? Want to be the "SCAMers"?

Comment

Oh please, the anti Sam/Cam people are overzealous Sam/Jack'ers that need to seriously learn a bit of tolerance *rolls eyes*

The Jacksams can worry about their ship, we'll worry about ours.

I will say this though: they're calling us Scammers? Well then, I shall wear that badge PROUDLY

Just let Cam at 'em.... lol

Comment

Hell yes!! Who first called this?? ME!! <3

Sorry... I really wanted to say this...
                      Looks like we now officially have PDL on our side, too!

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                        Looks like we now officially have PDL on our side, too!
                        So true! I can't wait until the Season Nine DVDs come out so we can get some of thoses deleted scene screen caps and start making banners!!

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                          lol Joe Mallozzi apparently doesn't like this ship!
                          At the moment When he has more time to think about it, he'll consider it RIGHT

Comment

And the Anti-SCAM'ers are throwing a hissy fit......

"OH no, Sam can't be with Cam! She has to be with Jack!"

"Oh no, Cam stole Jack's job, and now he's stolen his girl!"

"Oh no, we're intolerant of any other ship besides Sam/JAck, so we're going to start our anti-thread and complain about a ship that could exist, but we refuse to admit it does because there is no other man in this world for Sam other than Jack and our way is right, so if you don't follow it, you're screwed, and we will come into your thread and stab you with a million knives......"

^^^^(This is a noted, "Slight" exaggeration to what is being said in the Anti-SAm/Cam ship thread lol)^^^^

As Mitchell would say, "Blah, blah, blah, blah, blahblahblah.... I'm going to go get something to eat." ROFL

Comment

Sounds quite I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
                                And the Anti-SCAM'ers are throwing a hissy fit......

"OH no, Sam can't be with Cam! She has to be with Jack!"

"Oh no, Cam stole Jack's job, and now he's stolen his girl!"

"Oh no, we're intolerant of any other ship besides Sam/JAck, so we're going to start our anti-thread and complain about a ship that could exist, but we refuse to admit it does because there is no other man in this world for Sam other than Jack and our way is right, so if you don't follow it, you're screwed, and we will come into your thread and stab you with a million knives......"

^^^^(This is a noted, "Slight" exaggeration to what is being said in the Anti-SAm/Cam ship thread lol)^^^^

As Mitchell would say, "Blah, blah, blah, blah, blahblahblah.... I'm going to go get something to eat." ROFL
                                Exactly

Comment

Working...
                                X