• Time
  • Show
Clear All

((((svala))))

*needs to catch up on the Sam/Cam stories*

Comment

Originally posted by svala View Post
      first timer in here ...*waves*

I think I like it in here... ... Sometimes I get the need for Cam/Sam Ship, I can not help it.I created an Au for myself ..

I think they are just great together , great chemistry .Although I was/ am a shamless Daniel / Sam shipper, things begin to change in my AU .

When I lost it completely *hehe* something like this can be the result :

http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ampromodc7.jpg

http://img478.imageshack.us/my.php?i...rangersmy0.jpg

http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?i...amcloseea8.jpg

... am I allowed to return ??? ... *blush*
      *makes a note to check those out at home*
      Stupid work computers block image shack... and photo bucket... and live journal....

Comment

I think I like it in here... ... Sometimes I get the need for Cam/Sam Ship, I can not help it.I created an Au for myself ..

I think they are just great together , great chemistry .Although I was/ am a shamless Daniel / Sam shipper, things begin to change in my AU .

Welcome svala!! And I love your wallpapers! Especially the last one, so pretty! Do you have any more? (yes I am a image whore!)
        It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
          I haven't watched most of the older seasons, but I agree that she smiles a lot more than she did at least in season 1 and the parts of season 2 I've seen so far Maybe because her relationship with Cam isn't as angsty as it is/was with Jack.

I really just love their interactions. I keep thinking of the beginning of "The Road Not Taken" with the sign...they were so cute there

-Stef
          The Cam/Sam ship is so less angety then Sam/Jack. It got really angst in near the end and will the ending left hanging... As much as I really like Sam/Jack it's a huge breath of flash air when Cameron can in and there was no angst.

I loved that
          Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
            ((((svala))))

... *KJ who is lost in green * ...

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons View Post
              Welcome svala!! And I love your wallpapers! Especially the last one, so pretty! Do you have any more? (yes I am a image whore!)
              Thank you .

yes, I have some more, but I need to upload first .And I `m working on two new ones

And I have this , a Cam/Sam video :

some of season 9 , "Singularity" , small SPOILER for "Family ties " MAJOR SPOILER for "Line of sand " "Unending "

http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=S63K98B0

... *blush*

Someone knows some good fictions in the timeline of "Collateral Damage " ????

Comment

Of course you're allowed to return! As often as you wish!

And I love your wallpapers! Gorgeous!

Welcome to the thread, svala!

Comment

Thank you .

yes, I have some more, but I need to upload first .And I `m working on two new ones

And I have this , a Cam/Sam video :

some of season 9 , "Singularity" , small SPOILER for "Family ties " MAJOR SPOILER for "Line of sand " "Unending "

http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=S63K98B0

... *blush*

Someone knows some good fictions in the timeline of "Collateral Damage " ????

A Sam/Cam vid! A Sam/Cam vid! *jumps up and down!*

And it's so good too! Great job! Make some more?

Comment

Originally posted by angelfire east View Post
                    The Cam/Sam ship is so less angety then Sam/Jack. It got really angst in near the end and will the ending left hanging... As much as I really like Sam/Jack it's a huge breath of flash air when Cameron can in and there was no angst.

I loved that
                    I love the angst-free relationship between Cam and Sam, too.

I think Sam and Jack were attracted to each other, but there were so many walls and barriers between them that neither of them felt it worth trying to make it work. So, how 'in love' could they have been to not even try? I think they'll just be good friends. No matter what happens on the show.

Comment

Yay!! Finally, a new C/S vid I've been hard-pressed to find a lot of vids for these two (if you know of any, feel free to point them out to me). I'll definitely check that one out when I get back to my apartment.

But speaking of, does anyone have any good songs they would like to recommend? I'm mostly a Vala/Daniel vidder, but I am thinking about making one for Cam/Sam...I just haven't found the right song yet. I'm leaning more towards one that is borderline friendship/love rather than full-on romance (ie NO "Wind Beneath My Wings" )

In regards to C/S v J/S...I don't like to compare. Most of my experience has been with C/S (although I am now working my way through the series from the beginning). I like angst and romance just as much as the next person, but knowing how they end up is not much encouragement for me to get onboard that ship Personally, I like the relationships that aren't all about torture and angst. I mean, the thing that attracted me to Daniel/Vala was just the playfulness and banter between them...I wasn't used to it. Cam/Sam have that similiar kind of light chemistry....I mean, they have their serious moments where you see how much they care about one another, but they really have a more, dare I say, fun relationship.

Plus, I like the fact that they are both the same rank Yes, he's still the leader...but, at this point, that seems to be more of a formality. That's one of the things I really enjoy about the current team dynamic, there seems to be more equality among the team...nobody is that far above anyone else. Even Landry seems like a the team in a way that, God bless his soul, Hammond just never did/does for me.

I'm babbling again, aren't I?

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Oh, and in case anyone is bored....there's a couples picture thread game HERE

Jack/Sam already won (with Daniel/Vala coming in a close second). But now all of the rest of the couples or fighting it out. Although, it's a lot less serious and competitive than a lot of these games, since you can cast a vote for ANY pairing...seriously. There are some Sam/Thors, Reynolds/Vala, Ba'al and everyone Sam/Daniel are leading the rest right now...at 14 with Sparky and Teal'c/Vala not far behind.

Just thought I'd post in case anyone wants to support C/S. Okay, I won't lie...I really just want people to post some pics

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons View Post
                          A Sam/Cam vid! A Sam/Cam vid! *jumps up and down!*

And it's so good too! Great job! Make some more?
                          Thank you, yes, plan is to do some more Cam /Sam vids , way to many for Daniel/Vala around , IMHO , but I`m lazy most of the time when it comes with making vids. Once I have an idea I can not stop, but it takes some time to get the idea in the first place most of the time .

I never was a Jack/Sam shipper, I have problems with ship most of the time , but , not when it comes with Daniel /Sam or Cam/Sam . I have never tried to figure out why this is the way it is.

After starting to watch season 9 on DVD and season 10 on SkyTV my ship turned from Daniel/Sam to Cam /Sam. I still LOVE to read D/S fictions , but I would never do a Video or a Wallpaper for these two.

As said , I have created my own AUs , ha.

From the start of season 9 and watching Cam and Sam together I thought they had some sort of relationship that started way before Cam joined the SGc .

When asked I always say I see this "former " relationship as a "has been " , thinking about they maybe had a relationship that turned into friendship after splitting up .

I can not explain why I get this feeling. Maybe I think too much about this kind of stuff * *

but then , the chemistry that is between Cam and Sam is just awesome sometimes, so I think again that they must have some sort of background story.

Comment

I agree. Even in Cam's first conversation with her during "Avalon," it seemed like they knew each other well...definitely better than Cam knew any of the other SG-1 members. Almost sounded like they hung out quite a bit in their free time

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                              Yay!! Finally, a new C/S vid

But speaking of, does anyone have any good songs they would like to recommend? I'm mostly a Vala/Daniel vidder, but I am thinking about making one for Cam/Sam...I just haven't found the right song yet. I'm leaning more towards one that is borderline friendship/love rather than full-on romance (ie NO "Wind Beneath My Wings" )
                              -Stef

Well, I'll give you a few I decided against for my Sam/Cam vid (I won't tell you which one I picked) but I liked:
                              Thru the Fire by Day of Fire
                              Stay With You by Goo Goo Dolls
                              You're All I Have by Snow Patrol

You're all I have is kind of mushy so probably not what you're looking for, but the other two I think would work nicely. They could be seen as friendshippy if you want and I saw Stay with you as being from a Line In The Sand perspective, especially with the line "Walls will fall before we do".

I look forward to them! We need 5 Sam/Cam vids to make a category at the Stargate Fan Awards!

Comment

They acted like they knew each other. The question is how well..
                                They know each other well enough to be on first name basis by time he got to the SGC, but not well enough for Sam to know his call sign or why he got it. They were both pilots at one point so that would be a biggie.

Comment

Working...
                                X