X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just because I can....

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
      AAAahhhh! But they all have to watch out for the "kiss of death"!
      See, I can totally see her with Cam and him being able to stave off that dreaded curse.
      If anybody could do it, it would be our flyboy Cam!
      It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Just because I can....

Even the Camera Man sees the chemisty!!!

Comment

Admiral, I love the caps! They are so cute together, and yeah, it really looks like a natural chemistry.
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons View Post
            Even the Camera Man sees the chemisty!!!
            Lol, so did the photoshop engineers

I'm not so fond of that set of promo pics ... I prefer ep caps because they're usually less photoshopped The ones of Vala in that series are particularly heavy handed, even if I do like the series (they're all so pretty ) but just.. .less comp engineering would have been a little better.

kay x

Comment

But Sam and Cam in these promos look much better than Daniel and Vala. I particularly don't like the way Daniel looks. Cameron is the best looking in this group. (Youngest? Less photoshopping? )
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
                Lol, so did the photoshop engineers

I'm not so fond of that set of promo pics ... I prefer ep caps because they're usually less photoshopped The ones of Vala in that series are particularly heavy handed, even if I do like the series (they're all so pretty ) but just.. .less comp engineering would have been a little better.

kay x
                Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                But Sam and Cam in these promos look much better than Daniel and Vala. I particularly don't like the way Daniel looks. Cameron is the best looking in this group. (Youngest? Less photoshopping? )
                Oh they definatly overdid the touch-ups on all the season 9 and 10 promos. Heck, they did it to the Atlantis pix, too, and those guys are quite a bit younger than the SG-1 group (overall, anyway). (Amanda, Chris and Ben are all over 40, Claud's 34, and MS is 36... and I think the oldest on the Atlantis crew is Joe at 40 ) I think skiffy was trying to appeal to a younger audience by removing everyone's wrinkles But I do like how they were grouped together in different ways... and the casual clothes instead of all uniforms. Now, if we could just get emedian back! *groups NBC with skiffy on her "list"*

Comment

This ship has definitely taken me by surprise. It is great fics like this one that have me seeing alot of potential in this.

http://synecdochic.livejournal.com/108492.html#cutid1
                  sigpic
                  Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1 View Post
                    This ship has definitely taken me by surprise. It is great fics like this one that have me seeing alot of potential in this.

Yeah, that author has a few Cam/Sam fics
                    I'd like to see a sequel to this one though

Comment

[B][COLOR="Navy"]Oh they definatly overdid the touch-ups on all the season 9 and 10 promos. Heck, they did it to the Atlantis pix, too, and those guys are quite a bit younger than the SG-1 group (overall, anyway). (Amanda, Chris and Ben are all over 40, Claud's 34, and MS is 36... and I think the oldest on the Atlantis crew is Joe at 40 ) I think skiffy was trying to appeal to a younger audience by removing everyone's wrinkles
                      I prefer the caps as well. I thought the promo's were way too touched up. They look nearly plastic. I think they all look really good now -- AT, BB and CJ all look much younger than their ages.

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1 View Post

That is a very good fic, Synecdochic is a sam/cam fan

Comment

That was the author of the Recovering the Satelites fic, right? Five ways Sam and Cam almost... Loved that fic.

kay x

Comment

That was the author of the Recovering the Satelites fic, right? Five ways Sam and Cam almost... Loved that fic.

kay x
                            Yup! That (and it's sequel) have been riding around in my car and I used the back of the printout for my mom's sandwich order the other day, so the chick behind the counter was totally trying to read it! I'm stoked that the author did one sequel, so perhaps he/she'll do another.

Comment

There's a sequel?! Can you link to it? And the original? I'd love you forever.... !

kay x

Comment

There's a sequel?! Can you link to it? And the original? I'd love you forever.... !

kay x

*prepares to be loved forever!*

Original fic
                                Sequel

Comment

Working...
                                X