No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love your Sam/Vala thread dude! I am also a Vala and Daniel ship, so let's see what we get with that combo:

<-> <-> <-> Looks like we got an interesting triangle we got going there...

I don't know why people are against this ship really. I did like the dude who said that Sam is not a perk. I thought that was funny, because beinging around AT is a perk in and of itself!

Comment

Hey, he's hott, she's cute in that geeky sorta way, why not?

They're both pilots! Smart, intuitive, take command...

I am sensing the grounds for SHIPPAGE! lol

Comment

If anyone makes a ShipPage, I will link it on the first post of this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
          No, no, a thousand times no! I'd rather gouge my own eyes out with a blunt pocket knife than countenance any such ship.

I agree! This is just a joke, right?

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
            Not at all

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
              This is the real thing, dude. Jack is gone and poor Sam has to move on.

<3

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
                This is the real thing, dude. Jack is gone and poor Sam has to move on.

<3
                Plus, they really look quite cute together...

Comment

You know we need, some more screencaps of our favorite ship. Time to keep an eye out for them...

Comment

Comment

Hey wouldn't it be funny that if in the up-coming episode 'Ripple-Effect', which has one SG-1 team in which Sam and Cam are a couple?

Comment

Hey wouldn't it be funny that if in the up-coming episode 'Ripple-Effect', which has one SG-1 team in which Sam and Cam are a couple?
                        This definitely would be very funny

Comment

Hey guys, look what I found, courtesy of Joe's "Deleted Ripple Effect Scenes":

Scene 38: Black Mitchell and Black Carter scheme and disappear into the elevator

We were watching the dailies of this scene over lunch one day when I saw something that made me choke on my turkey club. In more than one take, Black Mitchell and Black Carter discuss as they head toward the elevator and then, inexplicably, take one another's hand and step inside. As the elevator doors close, they lean in for a kiss ... What the hell? I went down to set and asked Peter DeLuise, the episode's director, what the thinking was behind that scene. He explained that he was just offering up a visual cue to the relationship being hinted at throughout the episode. Apparently, Peter had assumed that the references to AU Mitchell's dinner at the Hunan House (which didn't make the cut), AU Carter's pregnancy and honeymoon, all pointed to the fact that these two were "an item" An interesting interpretation I'd never thought of -- but not the one intended.

I even saw Cam and Sam looking at each other in that "romantic" way, even OUR Cam and Sam!!!!!!! Like when they were discussing about what to do with the teams, and they stood really close.....

O_O WOW

Comment

Hell yes!! Who first called this?? ME!! <3

Sorry... I really wanted to say this...

Comment

Hell yes!! Who first called this?? ME!! <3

Sorry... I really wanted to say this...
                              ROFLMAO, yes, you called it for sure, Gator! lol!

I swore I called the ending before it happened. I didn't trust Black Daniel or Black Mitchell as soon as they were interviewed by Green Cam and Gen. Landry.

Daniel was acting Un-Daniel-like, and that seriously tipped me off. I was like, "Yeah, they caused this whole damned mess in the first place."

and SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Cam in his under-drawers! ^_^ gotta love the Return of the Calvins (check out Farscape's Season 1 ep Rhapsody in Blue for the joke)

Comment

The "Calvins"? Muahahaha!!

Anyway, more examples of me and Cam having more in common. We both wear Boxer-Briefs!

Comment

Working...
                                X