Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ccdsah
    Actually the kiss would have shown that they really are the bad guys, have no morals and no respect for regs...
    Or that the regs in their universe are different.

I like the idea that that have no morals though. Heh
    scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by ccdsah
      Actually the kiss would have shown that they really are the bad guys, have no morals and no respect for regs...
      I don't know about no morals, but this show has spent 9 1/2 years not following regs.

Comment

Who cares about regs? It is a tv show.

Sybil

Comment

I hope the deleted scene makes it on the DVD. That would be great!
          I reject your reality and substitute my own!
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by di_br
            Hey, everyone!!!

I posted here a while ago mentioning I was making a Sam/Cam music vid, and, well... it's finished!!

lol it took me a lot longer than I expected, but anyway... If anyone's interested, I posted it at my journal:

http://di-br.livejournal.com/86352.html

There are a couple of scenes from the last episode, but nothing that spoilery, really.

Why can't I figure out how to get to it? Why do LJ's [which I recently figured out mean Live Journals, although I'm still not sure what that means, except perhaps it means "something I can't figure out how to navigate around"] confuse me so much? Anyhow, I've clicked on a few links. One brings me right back to where I was, the other says whatever was attached has been deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by shester
              Who cares about regs? It is a tv show.

Sybil
              I agree, but I understand why people in the military are more sensitive to it. I imagine if there were a television show featuring people making charts and graphs, I'd be jumping up from my couch shouting, "Chart junk! Get rid of the chart junk! Amateurs!!! Have the writers never even heard of Edward Tufte???"

Heh. That last bit was just to amuse myself.

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
                Why can't I figure out how to get to it? Why do LJ's [which I recently figured out mean Live Journals, although I'm still not sure what that means, except perhaps it means "something I can't figure out how to navigate around"] confuse me so much? Anyhow, I've clicked on a few links. One brings me right back to where I was, the other says whatever was attached has been deleted.
                Click on the "When Morning Comes" picture and it will take you to the angelfire site. Angelfire doesn't allow hotlinking or I'd just give you that link. Don't get frustrated, it's worth the trouble!
                It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons
                  Click on the "When Morning Comes" picture and it will take you to the angelfire site. Angelfire doesn't allow hotlinking or I'd just give you that link. Don't get frustrated, it's worth the trouble!
                  Thanks, but that's when I got the error msg. I'll try again after my meeting...

Comment

Originally posted by di_br
                    Hey, everyone!!!

I posted here a while ago mentioning I was making a Sam/Cam music vid, and, well... it's finished!!

lol it took me a lot longer than I expected, but anyway... If anyone's interested, I posted it at my journal:

http://di-br.livejournal.com/86352.html

There are a couple of scenes from the last episode, but nothing that spoilery, really.

That was a fantastic vid, really well done. I love the mix of action and angst, as well as the fast paced editing. Thanks for posting it here.

ChillinTheMost, I don't think the link to the vid is currently working. Here's the vid uploaded to yousendit: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...C4589376153E26

Banner by angelfire east

Comment

Thanks, but that's when I got the error msg. I'll try again after my meeting...
                      Argh! I wish I could see what you're seeing but my work blocks personal websites and hosting sites so I can't access angelfire until tonight when I get home. If you can't get it to work maybe you can email her and she can put it on yousendit or something.

Edit: Nevermind, Jades beat my post. Thanks Jades

Comment

Ahhhh, that was nice. Thanks for all your help aaobuttons and Jades!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
                          I don't know about no morals, but this show has spent 9 1/2 years not following regs.
                          The non-fraternization regs? Yes. Just by having movie-nights with the subordinates in his unit, Jack was breaking those regs. And it didn't matter that Teal'c and Daniel weren't military personnel. The same regs apply to civilians working within the military.
                          scarimor

Comment

Well... Sam and Cam are the same rank... and it _was_ a different universe, so I think some leeway should be given for just how cute it would have been!

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons
                              Well... Sam and Cam are the same rank... and it _was_ a different universe, so I think some leeway should be given for just how cute it would have been!
                              Oh, yes, there should always be leeway for the cuteness factor.

Comment

Oh, yes, there should always be leeway for the cuteness factor.

And definitely for cute baddies.

Bad!Sam/Bad!Cam =
                                scarimor

Comment

Working...
                                X