Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Promitikins
    hey!

i just had a quick question...did Sam and Cam really have a past that was mentioned on the show? i kinda got confused when someone mentioned something about sam when she was 17...or jack knowing something about cam's past? um...yeah...i haven't been watching sg1 for a LONG time now (mainly coz it's not airing here...blah...stupidness.) so i was wondering if anyone can just clear that up?

thanks!
    - Promi
    In an early Mitchell episode, he called Sam and I think it can be inferred that they knew each other before then, however, it is unclear how long before. They could go back to childhood [which I think is unlikely, because with all the traveling I figure both military families did, what are the chances they remember each other - but what do I know...] or it could be as recent as she visited him in the hospital after his crash. A popular theory seems to be that they met at the Air Force academy and some people think maybe they know each other from when Mitchell was picked to fly 302's since Sam could easily have met him around the base.

I believe popular theory about Jack knowing Mitchell is just from after Mitchell's crash.

But then, the amount that I read about these things is limited, so I'm sure there are more theories. The above are just my impressions.

Comment

Another Sam/Cam fic

http://synecdochic.livejournal.com/75662.html
      LONG LOST TWIN SISTER OF PURPLE

Comment

Originally posted by gbbarb
        I just read that one. HOT!

What I'd like to read now is a realistic one with Sam and Mitchell as a couple. By "realistic", I mean one where they are natural at work, not lovey-dovey constantly looking for a spot to grope each other, but protective of each other and then more of the usual couple stuff when they get "home". If that made sense. I'm enjoying the sex vignettes, but I'd also like something I could get my teeth into.

Comment

I don't think any ship belongs in this show, but I do think that Cam is much better for Sam than Jack ever was. It seemed to me that Jack trashed on her, had no respect for her intelligence, was always cutting her off, etc. Cam makes an effort to actually pay attention and openly accepts that she is rather intelligent, far more than he.

I don't know what kind of relationship they have had, but it does seem they do know each other outside of the SGC. She didn't know his callsign, but they are on a friendly relationship level. So that leaves me wondering just how well they do know each other...

Now, where are all these fanfics?

Comment

Ok I have a question and I'm not sure if I should post it here but here goes.

Spoiler:
            In tonight's episode Sam mentions Cam pantless moments. I have a bad memory and I don't remember a first time. So I hope someone could give me a brief summary of when it was.

I have to say I like Sam with Cam more then I ever did for Sam with Jack. Although I never really shipped them. But I like how Cam brings out her light flirty side of her personality.
            I reject your reality and substitute my own!
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SG_1108
              Ok I have a question and I'm not sure if I should post it here but here goes.

Spoiler:
              In tonight's episode Sam mentions Cam pantless moments. I have a bad memory and I don't remember a first time. So I hope someone could give me a brief summary of when it was.
              That would be from Ripple Effect.

I have to say I like Sam with Cam more then I ever did for Sam with Jack. Although I never really shipped them. But I like how Cam brings out her light flirty side of her personality.
              I like them together too. She does seem to brighten up when they are together. I never saw the Sam/Jack attraction at all. But I like the way Cam and Sam interact.

Sybil

Comment

Thanks shester. I'm sure I've seen it but can't remember it right this minute.
                Spoiler:

Comment

Someone needs to write a PWP Sam/Cam fic titled: "Where's Cam's pants?"

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                    Someone needs to write a PWP Sam/Cam fic titled: "Where's Cam's pants?"
                    Are you volunteering?
                    I would like to see more Cam fanfic.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Looks like this week's episode could be a sam/cam. I think the summary of it was that Cam goes undercover to rescue Sam.
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
                        I admit that we are taking some lovely friendship scenes and putting our own romantic tilt onto them, but it's fun to do that. Probably more fun than if the show actually went that way - which I don't expect it to do. I love the easygoing friendship between Samantha and Mitchell than I did the angsty relationship between Samantha and "Sir".
                        Absolutely!!! I've found that the few SG fan fics I've read fill in those 'ship blanks much better than they'd be able to handle on the show. Especially the really explicit ones.

Oh, just joined the thread 'cause I figure you guys will post links to all the best (read "naughtiest") fan fic first.

Now I'm gonna go back a few more pages and try to catch up.

Comment

Yep, there are some great Sam/Cam fanfic links in this thread, there just aren't enough stories for me, though.

I definitely like the idea for a fanfic about Cam losing his pants - because you know Sam has seen him without his pants more times than twice!!!

Comment

I definitely like the idea for a fanfic about Cam losing his pants - because you know Sam has seen him without his pants more times than twice!!!

Spoiler:
                            Hehe, you know the way she said "always" really made me wonder if she has seen him more than twice

Comment

Originally posted by Evenstar
                              Spoiler:
                              Hehe, you know the way she said "always" really made me wonder if she has seen him more than twice
                              Like every morning? hee.

Comment

Like every morning? hee.
                                Exactly

Comment

Working...
                                X