No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spoke too soon We do need to do a minor title adjustment to the thread in order to bring it in line with the naming methodology we are using to better serve our search function feature as well as comply with the CVS

The new thread title will be:
    Cameron Mitchell/Samatha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

The thread is being updated immediately since we have completed all of the Cameron Mitchell discussions

My apologies for saying there would be no change at all
    TameFarrar
    GateWorld Moderator
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
      I spoke too soon We do need to do a minor title adjustment to the thread in order to bring it in line with the naming methodology we are using to better serve our search function feature as well as comply with the CVS

The new thread title will be:
      Cameron Mitchell/Samatha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

The thread is being updated immediately since we have completed all of the Cameron Mitchell discussions

My apologies for saying there would be no change at all
      TameFarrar
      GateWorld Moderator
      I don't see a problem. It was a little strange to see the new title, not knowing it was coming, but I've already associated the new title with this thread. And it does look nicer along with all the other threads.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
      ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Yeah, for a minute there I was like "huh, what is this thread?" cause I associate the little symbol next to the thread with C/S now But no worries, it looks good now

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

More Pics

Spoiler:

& this one's really sweet:

Spoiler:

Comment

Awww, I hadn't seen those before! I really like the last one I had a few shots from that event but not this one! I smell icons....

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Yeah hehe I can smell icons too

Comment

Originally posted by welshgater View Post

Spoiler:
                http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo171/teyla_w/Comic%20Con%20Photos/01Amanda_Tapping_and_Ben_Browder.jpg

& this one's really sweet:

Spoiler:
                http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo171/teyla_w/Comic%20Con%20Photos/01Ben_and_Amanda_2.jpg

Those are all nice. I don't think I've seen the first one before. That Amanda is a lucky woman.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Indeed

Comment

Umm, Cam is just as military as Jack so neither would be with Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by DSG1 View Post
                      Umm, Cam is just as military as Jack so neither would be with Carter.
                      True enough, but that doesn't stop people from supporting J/S

-Stef

Comment

I completely and utterly HEART Cam & Sam - they're so adorable!!!

And I say this as a previous non-shipper

May Cam & Sam live happily ever after (in my mind and in fanfic)

Comment

In my opinion, they could be a good couple (they're both good-looking, moreover Cam and they're very very close) but I believe they won't ever have any love story because:
                          1-There are a military relationship beetwen them and military rules forbid them to sleep togheter.
                          2-IMHO Cam deeply loves Sam. We can see this in a lot of episodes like Avalon and Line in the Sand (
                          Spoiler:
                          Sam is injured and Cam just takes care of her and
                          the way he sweetly watches her for the whole time shows what he feels for her) and in the movie Continuum (Cam screams only when Sam dies). I'm sorry but I'm sure Cameron is just a (close) friend for Sam. She probably loves still Jack and Sam never shows to feel something more than friendship for Cam.

Comment

Nice of you to say they could be a good couple, since you're a Sam/Jack shipper! Neit
                            I saw C/S had chemistry from the 1st episode of season 9 & that was in a computer camera conversation! lol but yes Line in the Sand showed that Cam cares a lot for Sam.

I liked in Bounty the girl Cam has a huge crush on kinda looks like Sam, well not really but she has short blonde hair, thats enough for me

Welcome RubyFlanigan & Neit!!!

Comment

Thanks Welshgater! I know I'm a bit late to the party, but I needed to share my love for Cam/Sam.

I love the way they bounce off each other, and I think they have GREAT chemistry, both the characters and Ben Browder and Amanda Tapping.
                              And its because of this pairing I have developed an Amanda Tapping girl-crush!

Comment

Originally posted by welshgater View Post
                                Nice of you to say they could be a good couple, since you're a Sam/Jack shipper! Neit
                                I saw C/S had chemistry from the 1st episode of season 9 & that was in a computer camera conversation! lol but yes Line in the Sand showed that Cam cares a lot for Sam.

I liked in Bounty the girl Cam has a huge crush on kinda looks like Sam, well not really but she has short blonde hair, thats enough for me

Welcome RubyFlanigan & Neit!!!

I echo the welcome to our newbies. Good on ya for reviving the thread!

I'm more into the friendship but could easily see more. I agree that BB and AT have great chemistry.

I also agree we'll never see any real ship between Cam and Sam. I think the S/J ship camp is just too powerful and TPTB wouldn't want to upset them (even if they won't give them resolution). (And I'm a bit of a S/J shipper)
                                Last edited by EH-T; 15 May 2009, 06:58 AM.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X