Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, some people that think like me

i like that pairing (better then most pairings that can be shipped on the show - sam/jack is nice, if you discount season 8-10 as the writers and the actor ruined the character....jack being general? jack sitting at a desk while others are in action? jack joining homeworld security?....go to hell all of you that think this is right. my ears shut down when i hear then talking about this on screen, my brain does not register it!)

so any recs that are long and worth reading?

greets LAX

Comment

Originally posted by Laxian of Earth View Post
      yes, some people that think like me

i like that pairing (better then most pairings that can be shipped on the show - sam/jack is nice, if you discount season 8-10 as the writers and the actor ruined the character....jack being general? jack sitting at a desk while others are in action? jack joining homeworld security?....go to hell all of you that think this is right. my ears shut down when i hear then talking about this on screen, my brain does not register it!)

so any recs that are long and worth reading?

greets LAX
      Welcome! Unfortunately, I haven't found any really good S/C fics, short or long. It's partly what makes me anxious to write the few ideas I have for them.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
      ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
        Our discussion time will be ending tomorrow does anyone have anything else they wish to add
        Yus. I would like it on record that Sam and Cam are awesome (since I'm late to the actual proper discussion) But I wouldn't be here if I didn't think they were awesome, hehe!

Spoiler:
        MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

My command is this: Love each other as
        I have loved you. Greater love has no man than
        this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
        - John 15:12,13

Comment

Hello again

Since we have no more discussion points and everyone seems to be in agreement with the title change that is the way we will go.

last question from me is now, Do you want this change to be effective immediately or wait until the March deadline set for all C & R folder changes?

Thank You
          TameFarrar
          GateWorld Moderator
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
            Hello again

Since we have no more discussion points and everyone seems to be in agreement with the title change that is the way we will go.

last question from me is now, Do you want this change to be effective immediately or wait until the March deadline set for all C & R folder changes?

Thank You
            TameFarrar
            GateWorld Moderator
            Actually, I wouldn't mind it being done at the same time the others thread are changed. If the others agree to the change sooner, so be it. Thanks

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Hi, just found these photos: (sorry about the watermark)

Comment

Aw, cute! Too bad there's that watermark...I could have made some icons *curses......wireimages*

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by welshgater View Post
                  Nice pics. I've never seen those before. Thanks for posting.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                    Aw, cute! Too bad there's that watermark...I could have made some icons *curses......wireimages*

-Stef
                    I know that would have been great lol I'll keep a look out for some without the watermark.

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    Nice pics. I've never seen those before. Thanks for posting.
                    No problem
                    Happy Valentines Day!!

Comment

Comment

Look, actual visual evidence of Cam falling for Sam!

Comment

"Cam, let me help you! Oops!--didn't mean to go that far south to get a hold of you"

Comment

LOL! She does look to be grabbing something.....*cough* lower on his body

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
                              [CENTER
                              http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o...GContiuumE.png[/CENTER]

"Cam, let me help you! Oops!--didn't mean to go that far south to get a hold of you"
                              LOL!

Comment

HAHA! Thanks for posting Sg Gato, so awesome...

Comment

Working...
                                X