No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, for anyone who's interested, I've posted the second chapter (well, technically third) of my fanfic which can be found:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4108995/...The_Jaffa_Wars

This latest chapter is kinda sappy (but I'm a guy, relationship development usually seems that way to me) which is a plus for some, but actual missions/excitement will start happening next chapter, and will probably take me a while to write since I have a lot I want to cover.

Anyway, if you could read and review, that would be amazing. I LOOOOOOVE reviews. They make me want to keep writing

Comment

Just chiming in quickly on which season DVD to get next (knowing you have 7, 9, & 10 already)... obviously season 8 would "fill in the blank" you have in your current collection, but it wasn't a really strong season, imo. Some of the eps the "old timers" love, I didn't like much. *ducks*

Keep in mind, I only started watching when Claud was on (Prometheus Unbound) and only started watching from the beginning when it was announced that Ben would be a regular. I did what he did and started from the beginning and did a marathon over the summer of '05.

That said, I'd hit up season one, if I were you. Like Drops, I prefer to see the story from the beginning. And it was actually a really good transition from the movie to Children of the Gods. I was really amazed. There were some duds in every season, as far as I'm concerned, so you're just as likely to love or hate any season overall.

Comment

Oh, I don't know. I think the back 6+ episodes of S8 were all more or less great. The first couple were really good...and then the ones in the middle fall to good or mediocre. It's really the same way I feel about most seasons.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe View Post
          Meanie butt

*cracks up* And?
          TOTALLY unintentional pun there... butt... crack.

Originally posted by Stef View Post
          Oh, I don't know. I think the back 6+ episodes of S8 were all more or less great. The first couple were really good...and then the ones in the middle fall to good or mediocre. It's really the same way I feel about most seasons.

-Stef
          Exactly. Most people would agree with you about that "back half", but I wasn't very impressed with It's Good to be the King, Threads, and Moebius.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
            Exactly. Most people would agree with you about that "back half", but I wasn't very impressed with It's Good to be the King, Threads, and Moebius.
            Neither was I. About the only episodes I'd keep out of that season are New Order 1, Zero Hour, P.U. and Reckoning 1 & 2. The rest I'd toss. Sorry Stef!
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

I dunno, I figure I'll probably get season 8 mainly because I used to be a huge Sci Fi fan years ago, and so I've seen a good chunk of seasons 1-5, and some of 6. (I used to watch the series when it first came out, so I've seen like seasons 1-3)

After a while, Sci Fi dropped from my favorite channel list, and so I missed a majority of season 8.

That and I'd like to see the first Vala episode.

Comment

Hey guys! First post here on this thread, but I find myself flailing for this ship.

But I thought I'd post a link to a fic I wrote for Sam & Cam. Total smut, of course. First time I ever WROTE a smut, thanks to the two beauties.

In Charge

Just thought I'd share... *HUGS*

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                  Neither was I. About the only episodes I'd keep out of that season are New Order 1, Zero Hour, P.U. and Reckoning 1 & 2. The rest I'd toss. Sorry Stef!
                  Aww, "Threads" is one of my all-time favorites. I love the "diner" setup with Daniel, and the "big reveal" late in the episode.

On the whole, though, it's a very uneven season, and RDA (mind you, I don't blame him for it at all) totally phones it in.
                  Theoretically spoilerish:
                  Spoiler:
                  Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by Yasureyoubetcha View Post
                    Hey guys! First post here on this thread, but I find myself flailing for this ship.

But I thought I'd post a link to a fic I wrote for Sam & Cam. Total smut, of course. First time I ever WROTE a smut, thanks to the two beauties.

In Charge

Smut is not really my thing but you will find others here who will appreciate it .

Welcome to the thread.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                      Hey, no problem Everyone's allowed their opinions While I agree with most of those choices (I'd add Threads and Moebius), there are only a few I genuinly dislike: Icon, Covenant, Sacrifices, and Citizen Joe. Ack, I just realized I never saw Full Alert. Oops I finally got around to watching Avatar last week and I rather enjoyed it. It wasn't a brilliant episode by any means, but it was entertaining

Originally posted by KindlyKeller View Post
                      Aww, "Threads" is one of my all-time favorites. I love the "diner" setup with Daniel, and the "big reveal" late in the episode.
                      Oh, I really do love "Threads." I'm not a S/J shipper but there was a scene in there that might have come close to making me one. I really liked the Daniel/Oma bits especially...and the nice reveal there

Originally posted by KindlyKeller View Post
                      On the whole, though, it's a very uneven season, and RDA (mind you, I don't blame him for it at all) totally phones it in.
                      I agree about the last bit especially. I think it is an uneven season...but then again, I could say that for most of them (cause I've seen some really horrendous episodes paired with some really great ones from ALL seasons). The only one I thought was consistently good was S10 S1 was consistent, I suppose....but for me that just meant it was consistently "okay" (like S1 of SGA).

In Charge

First off, WELCOME TO THE THREAD!!

Secondly, I'm not a huge S/C smut person, but I'll gladly add it to my "to-do" list...no pun intended

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Stef, more smiles from seasons 9 & 10. The smile after Daniel joins her out-of-phase in Arthur's Mantle.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                          Stef, more smiles from seasons 9 & 10. The smile after Daniel joins her out-of-phase in Arthur's Mantle.
                          Ooh, thanks I'll add that to the list!

-Stef

Comment

Stef, not sure if this is what you are looking for but I watched Bounty last night and Sam had an interesting smirk after the exchange with Dr. Lee at the conference when he tells her the conferences have a great singles scene and she should join in.

I have also thought it would be an interesting fic for someone to write where takes instead of as his date to the reunion. Has anyone come across something like this?

Comment

I haven't but I'd be oh so interested in reading a fic like that I love my C/V, but I think things would have been made all the more interesting if Cam had two potential love interests in the picture

-Stef

Comment

In Charge

WELCOME to the thread!
                                And I LOVES me some smut, so I'm off to read.

Comment

Working...
                                X