X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice pic - they go back, I'm certain
    scarimor

Comment

OMG thank you for creating this thread! I think the idea of Sam/Cam is brilliant, and I was despairing at the lack of fanfic available... Thank you!!! Sign me up, (I think I have a chain-multishipping issue tho!)
      "Dad, what's the blowhole for?"
      "I'll tell you what it's not for, Son. Then you'll understand why I can never go back to SeaWorld." ~ Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

There does seem to be a lack of Sam/Cam fic. Cam/Daniel or Cam/Teal'c seem to be the more popular (non-traditional) pairings people are writing.

Mitchell: I really like your shirt Sam!

Sam: Why thank you Cam!

Teal'c: *thinking* Get. A. Room. Already!

Banner by angelfire east

Comment

Originally posted by Jades
          There does seem to be a lack of Sam/Cam fic. Cam/Daniel or Cam/Teal'c seem to be the more popular (non-traditional) pairings people are writing.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...itchpatch2.jpg

Yeah, Teal'c is definitely jealous

Comment

Don't know if it's been posted already...but...

Apparently it doesn't work, here's the link to the image...

Sam: (thinking) I love it when he talks...
            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24

Oh, yeah, this is definitely THE LOOK in this pic

Comment

Originally posted by Jades

LOL. Good one!

Or how about, "Gee, Sam, it feels like you've been working out. Me likey..."

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24

Another great pic!

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
                    Ha! I think it would have been great fun if they had kept in the more overt stuff that the director tried to do. It was an alternate universe team, so it's not like we'd constantly have to worry about how the writers would handle it on a regular basis. I think it would have been fun and I think the actors would have had fun playing it. I wonder if Sam would have had a good line when BlackMitchell was put in the cell in his undies...
                    That's the major fun of an AU episode - getting to play with concepts or directions that might be considered to be taboo in the shows "reality". Even with the supposedly non-overt material both Ben and AT were able to convey an intimacy and connection between their characters just through body language alone that was intriguing. It would have been fun to see just where they could have taken that in an environment that wouldn’t have impacted or interfered with the J/S situation in the shows “reality”. Pity the producers weren't a little braver here.

Comment

So.... any ideas of what we'll see about the relationship [in whatever form] we'll see between Sam and Cam in season 10? Or what we want to see?

I think the little moments we've had with them in season 9 were great fun. I hope to see more. I hope to hear more about their past together and I want to see them depending on each other. I just really like them together.

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
                        So.... any ideas of what we'll see about the relationship [in whatever form] we'll see between Sam and Cam in season 10? Or what we want to see?

I think the little moments we've had with them in season 9 were great fun. I hope to see more. I hope to hear more about their past together and I want to see them depending on each other. I just really like them together.
                        Me too And it would be great to learn something more about their past together, how long they know each other, definitely.

Comment

I would like to know more about their back story - How long have they known each other? How did they know each other before Cam joined the SGC?.

Also I would like to see them in a situation where they have to rely on each other to get themselves out of trouble - show them working together. Basically more scenes with them together instead of Cam with Daniel while Sam wanders off with Teal'c.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by figment
                            I would like to know more about their back story - How long have they known each other? How did they know each other before Cam joined the SGC?.

Also I would like to see them in a situation where they have to rely on each other to get themselves out of trouble - show them working together. Basically more scenes with them together instead of Cam with Daniel while Sam wanders off with Teal'c.

Let's hope we'll see some of these in season 10

Comment

i bet in season 10 after the whole space battle is done there will run up to each other like there did in ethon.

tell ya there have to get together
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by figment

agreed
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X