Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    *giggles* Thought some of you would like that.
    I edited a couple of the new promos into CamSam yumminess. Feel free to snurch.

Spoiler:

Great pictures...but where are they from?
    sigpic
    Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
    |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Oh, Vala's there. She's standing right behind Daniel. But she has her hand wrapped around his... hips and that's why all the others are trying so hard not to smile.
      Hey, that's not what you see?
      Trust you

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
        Great pictures...but where are they from?
        They're from the promo pix thread for the movies.

Comment

They're from the promo pix thread for the movies.
          Cool, thanks for that!
          sigpic
          Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
          |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

YES to Sam/Cam and more please?! Haha. Just stopping by to spread some love. Hope to see you shippers more.

Comment

HI EVERYONE

I love the promo pic's for CONTINUM Sam and Cam look great i hope there is some ship in it for them .

Welcome Griffon to SAM AND CAM SHIP THREAD
              sigpic
              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by Griffon View Post
                YES to Sam/Cam and more please?! Haha. Just stopping by to spread some love. Hope to see you shippers more.

Hope you stick around and play with us some more

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Found a new C/S vid on YT. I think they did a nice job with it...but beware, there are some AOT scenes. No hugely spoilerific ones, but if you're squeamish about that stuff, you might have to turn away

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I'm sad about the AoT scenes in the vids bc I'm going hardcore on the spoilers, but glad that people are making the vids *grin* *bookmarks for Spring*

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
                      I'm sad about the AoT scenes in the vids bc I'm going hardcore on the spoilers, but glad that people are making the vids *grin* *bookmarks for Spring*
                      Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaales!!!!!!!!! How have you been?!

Yeah, I am clearly not avoiding spoilers...or the bootlegged version of the movie, as it were I mean, the scenes are minimal. There's maybe 5 or so in there, mostly action-y movement shots.

-Stef

Comment

Lurking for the past hour, dearest. Procrastinating. Slammed by university and odd words like 'dissertation.' Nice to be back, though. And loving your banners like whoa. I keep being distracted by the sheer prettiness

Comment

Aw, thanks Dissertation? What's it on? Stargate?

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                            Aw, thanks Dissertation? What's it on? Stargate?

-Stef
                            Post-modern representations of myth *headdesk* I was missing my Sam/Cam madness/goodness How've you been? (and hey, we're talking, and I'm sober, and it's not even 4am my time! new!)

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
                              Post-modern representations of myth *headdesk* I was missing my Sam/Cam madness/goodness How've you been? (and hey, we're talking, and I'm sober, and it's not even 4am my time! new!)
                              LOL. Clearly you're studies aren't causing you to be busy enough not to drink Interesting topic, sounds like something I would write...provided that I went to grad school, of course. Nothing much going on on my end. Trying to get a job and make vids. Neither of which has been particularly successful

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                                LOL. Clearly you're studies aren't causing you to be busy enough not to drink Interesting topic, sounds like something I would write...provided that I went to grad school, of course. Nothing much going on on my end. Trying to get a job and make vids. Neither of which has been particularly successful

-Stef
                                It's necessary research into the post-modern condition The post-morning experience I'd rather skip.

Ah, you did mention some WIP vids when last we spoke. Did AoT spark any for you?

Comment

Working...
                                X