Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scarimor
    Ahhh, Sam already had Cam at the academy...
    Ooooooooooooo. Somebody needs to write a fic!

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
      Ooooooooooooo. Somebody needs to write a fic!
      Definitely!

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
        Definitely!
        Of them actually doing the naughty deed with each other, or just a ship?
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
          Of them actually doing the naughty deed with each other, or just a ship?
          A mixture of both

Comment

A mixture of both
            Oh, yeah. Either/or or both!

Actually, I'm more interested in a relationship piece - how the author perceives their relationship. But I'm not adverse to some hot monkey love when the situation arises!

Comment

I just posted in the anti-Cam/Sam thread, so I thought I'd even the score and post here, too.

[btw, my post over there was to answer whether the pro-Cam/Sam 'ers have any proof from the show that there is a romantic relationship. I said there really wasn't any that I knew of, it's more of just a fun thing that I like to think about.]

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
                I just posted in the anti-Cam/Sam thread, so I thought I'd even the score and post here, too.

[btw, my post over there was to answer whether the pro-Cam/Sam 'ers have any proof from the show that there is a romantic relationship. I said there really wasn't any that I knew of, it's more of just a fun thing that I like to think about.]
                I'd say there's definitely a huge potential for it

Comment

first time i've every posted in a ship thread so here we go.

I'm all for Sam/Cam since Avalon pt 1 i could tell that there going to be something between them if you remember the moment when there show Mitchell in the hospital and everyone was visiting him he kept opening and closing his eyes and when he saw Sam he kept his eyes open and actually opened them Little wider.
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by NightWing

I'm all for Sam/Cam since Avalon pt 1 i could tell that there going to be something between them if you remember the moment when there show Mitchell in the hospital and everyone was visiting him he kept opening and closing his eyes and when he saw Sam he kept his eyes open and actually opened them Little wider.
                    I don't remember it, need to re-watch Avalon pt. 1

Comment

I'd say there's definitely a huge potential for it
                      Sure, there's a potential for it, because I think they would be good together. Like I've said before, Mitchell seems to bring out a more relaxed, fun side of Samantha and they seem to like each other a lot. I don't think the show will ever develop it, it could be fun if they did, but I don't think they will.

in other news... do you have one of those cute little cartoons of Mitchell?
                      --actually, Mitchell and Samantha?
                      The whole team [with Vala]. Yeah, the whole team would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by NightWing

I don't remember that either. Something to check out during reruns!

Comment

We weren't feelin' each other up all that time we were lying in the corn. No way! Honest!

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl

We weren't feelin' each other up all that time we were lying in the corn. No way! Honest!

That is by far the worst picture of Cameron I ever met,

I'd say his real name...but then I'd be insulting myself too.

EDIT: met should be saw
                            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                              That is by far the worst picture of Cameron I ever met,

I'd say his real name...but then I'd be insulting myself too.

EDIT: met should be saw

LOL!
                              He's very expressive. He hasn't paralyzed his face with botox.
                              And he isn't posing. He does it so fast you would never see it without going frame by frame.

Comment

if i wasn't such a huge and honkin' sam/jack shipper, i could see sam and mitchell as an attractive couple.

that's as big of a compliment i can give, being the huge and honkin' sam/jack shipper that i am

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X