Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost View Post

And, man, if you don't like WIP's, then you really shouldn't have made an exception for this one! LOL. None of us know where it's going or where to take it!
    lol! Classic. But the adventure!

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    [B][COLOR="Navy"]Exactly! None of us knows where it's gonna go! I was hoping for something a bit naughty when it started, but it's veered SOOOO far away from that now, it'll take quite a bit to get us back there.
    Hmm, it will have to remain PG to stay on this forum. But that leaves some to play with
    scarimor

Comment

Sorry this is just a 'drop in and leave' post, I'm all buggy and don't want to give everyone my germs.....but, did want to share a fun little crack fic I wrote today. And while yes, I am mean to Cam, it's the fun kind of mean, and you might even laugh a little

http://tyniere.livejournal.com/403693.html

Hope everyone enjoys!

Spoiler:
      MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

My command is this: Love each other as
      I have loved you. Greater love has no man than
      this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
      - John 15:12,13

Comment

Yes, overall we are a positive group of fans that support each other through the negative. Hope everyone is having fun today after such a strange day yesterday. Love, kisses, and 5 stars.

Banner made by Tanya Erikson

Comment

Originally posted by Valatomin

Here's my 5 stars for Sam and Cam. I think that this is one of the Threads that the late Petemorriti made clones to lower the ratings. We all will have to give this thread 5 stars to try and offset the clone votes.
          Originally posted by sgmaryjune
          5 stars to Sam/Cam
          Originally posted by StargateDanielJackson View Post
          Yes, overall we are a positive group of fans that support each other through the negative. Hope everyone is having fun today after such a strange day yesterday. Love, kisses, and 5 stars.
          It was very sweet of you guys to come in here and bump us up like this!
          If only that butthead had ever met Ben, he'd know how wrong he was and how mean he'd been to our boy.
          I really appreciate you guys trying to counteract that kind of negativity.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
            It was very sweet of you guys to come in here and bump us up like this!
            If only that butthead had ever met Ben, he'd know how wrong he was and how mean he'd been to our boy.
            I really appreciate you guys trying to counteract that kind of negativity.
            yeah I agree it seems he made shocking and frightening remarks to a couple of the actors. I thought it had only been against Amanda but it seems like he may have been in other threads too. although I am a J/S shipper most of the time and T/S shipper occasionally lol... I think this is a pleasant thread and I visited often. I think there are a lot of great posters here. So I just wanted to say don't let the madness discourage you. Here is 5 stars
            Last edited by ann_sgcfan; 16 August 2007, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Dropping off my 5 stars for the Sam and Cam thread
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

*drops in to give 5 stars*
                *goes of to see 'line in the sand'*

Comment

Hiya.

Just dropping off my 5 stars!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sofie View Post
                    *drops in to give 5 stars*
                    *goes of to see 'line in the sand'*
                    I so ooooooooooove "Line in the Sand"!!!!!!!
                    Last edited by Sg Gato; 16 August 2007, 01:42 AM.

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

hi,
                      seems you guys have had some trouble from trolls lately too.
                      just dropping off a 5 star rating, and saying thanks for the friendliness and support from a sam fan, and an s/j shipper.

why can't we all just get along!

Comment

Dropping off some stars in support of the thread and Ben. I don't favor ship with Sam and Cameron (I'm generally anti-ship) but I do like their easy relationship with each other.

Comment

SUPER HUGE THANKS to the
                          Sam/Jack shippers who came in to re-rank our little thread.

You guys didn't have to do that. We woulda been fine knowing that we think our thread's worth five stars. The love-spreadin' is much appreciated.

Comment

Wow, I'm so happy to see the free love that's going on! If he-who-shall-no-be-named's goal was to cause conflict between groups, it certainly backfired! This is the first time I've seen this kind of open comraderie since joining the board!! Yay for all threads. I just added my votes to Sam and S/J I would do BB, Vala, and D/V but they already had my stars. I didn't witness what hwsnbn said, so I'm not sure who I should be helping out beside those few I mentioned. I only know what he said about AT and Sam, and how he was trying to hurt each thread. I didn't even know he attacked other actors!! How could you? I mean, he doesn't even know these people. And from what I've seen, they all seem to be generally considerate and nice individuals.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                              Dropping off my 5 stars for the Sam and Cam thread
                              Same here!!
                              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by sg1susan
                                Dropping off 5 Stars. I agree that Sam and Cam had great moments in "line in the sand". Shipping fun to all
                                Don't know if you'll see this message, but I'm on the dreaded 24-hour ban and you have a GREAT sig banner! I just love it. Thanks for the stars.

Comment

Working...
                                X