• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    ... Cam is so... great!!!
    Yup!

Comment

And they seem to be very much fun, so easy going with each other, she calls him by his name - I kinda like that very much!
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

These couple of fics by ivorygates made me giggle.

Striptease (team fic - Cam POV, Adult) Has some funny Cam/Sam interaction.

Striptease 2: The Legend Continues (Cam/Sam/Daniel, Adult)

Banner by angelfire east

Comment

*is reading and laughing*

Comment

Must watch that! i am really far behind you guys, I'm catching up! Aaaaw, Cam is so... great!!!
            Yes he is...

And they seem to be very much fun, so easy going with each other, she calls him by his name - I kinda like that very much!
            And that's what I love about Camantha. Sam and Cameron have a natural ease with each other- something that Sam and Jack never had. ^_^
            sigpic
            Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
            |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

I'm sure y'all with the DVDs have heard this already, from the 'Line in the Sand' commentary, but I just got them the set this morning (YAY!) and couldn't help but giggle with this last part from Amanda Tapping at the end:

Spoiler:
              "And there's a little shippy moment for all the fans - that deep look into each others' eyes, a little...." (I'd love to know what she would have concluded that with, the other guy cut her off, or at least it sounded like he did to me, lol)

Bless her

*runs off to get ready for going to town*

Spoiler:
              MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

My command is this: Love each other as
              I have loved you. Greater love has no man than
              this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
              - John 15:12,13

Comment

*is staring at the christmas kiss*

Maybe just a little peck on the lips, but God, they're soooo cute!!!

Comment

hi everyone (waves)

i thought id drop in and say hi i love the sam and cam interaction espseialy in the episode line in the sand i love that episode its my favorite and ethon as well
                  sigpic
                  (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                    hi everyone (waves)

i thought id drop in and say hi i love the sam and cam interaction espseialy in the episode line in the sand i love that episode its my favorite and ethon as well
                    Welcome!! Yup, LITS is what cemented me as a C/S shipper I mean, that episode was just amazing for them (also for Tomin/Vala). While I can't say I loved "Ethon," it did have some great C/S moments...and provides a lot of useful clips for my vids

Anyway *waves back*

Oh, I LOVE your new banner, DropsofAngst. I was trying to figure out a way to shorten your name...but the initials form DOA, which isn't really what any of us would want to be called

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

does anyone know where i can find some new sam and cam ship vids ?iv been looking and cant find any
                      sigpic
                      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I think the newest one that's been posted here was one of mine called "The Story." All three of my Cam/Sam vids can be found HERE (and the one I just mentioned can also be viewed on YT HERE).

If anyone knows of others, please tell. I only know some of the older vids...

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Although this isn't C/S, I thought I'd just post my latest vid. It's kind of a summary of the Ori storyline that acts as a trailer for AoT This is the first time I've done something like this...I usually just do shippy vids

DOWNLOAD or YOUTUBE

-Stef
                          Last edited by Stef; 02 August 2007, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Great vid stef i loved it

very cool
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
                              ...And that's what I love about Camantha. Sam and Cameron have a natural ease with each other- something that Sam and Jack never had. ^_^
                              Exactly. I'm not anti-Jack/Sam, because they both bring the pretty and I like them both, but I just don't think it would be a happy relationship. Jack has so much baggage that I'm not sure he would ever be content in a relationship again and Sam doesn't seem to be able to just relax around him and I really don't recall any easygoing laughing between them [it may have happened, I just don't remember it]. Even the season ending scene with them sitting around Jack's pond, Sam seems to be on guard and a little tense.

It could be my faulty memory, but I don't think Sam has as many genuine laughs and fun, relaxed moments in the first 8 years that we've watched this show as she has had in the last two - and the majority of those happy moments were with Cameron.

Comment

I bring viddage YAY! Mostly a Sam/Cameron vid, but with a little Jack thrown in.

Title: You Could Be Happy
                                Music: You Could Be Happy
                                Artist: Snow Patrol
                                Pairing: Sam/ Cameron, Sam/Jack
                                Date: July 2007

At my journal you'll find the embedded YouTube vid, as well as a download. Hope you guys like!

(J/S/C - You Could Be Happy)

Comment

Working...
                                X