No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing the replies by ear (?), so I hope I get the right reply to the right person! I've had to get a new hard drive and start fresh with EVERYTHING (thank the Lord my dad can get my caps, stills and most of my art off the old hard drive...oh, and my fics and our family pictures!!), but yeah, gotta get the new IE installed yet so that the fancy reply options for this forum will actually work

Rambling over....or is it?

1) Stef, OMG!! Your banners!! I really love them both, especially the softness you've done on them! Guh! The top one of my top fav, I must admit....but the second one is beautiful as well! Really love your art work, hon!

2) ShardsofGlass So glad that rumor about Ben (which I hadn't heard about until now) isn't true! Stargate wouldn't be Stargate without Sam and Cam, I mean without Ben. Seriously.

3) ChillinTheMost Ay *nods* People are definitely weird! Personally, if it were me spamming bad rep, I'd use it for a reason.....(i.e, send links to random Sam/Cam caps). Would never do it, but yeah, I just don't see the purpose of doing stuff if it serves no....well, purpose. But I'm odd that way

4) iheartvala Welcome to the dark side! Although I think we're the light side, personally And Di's video is wonderful, isn't it?

5) Stef Checking out that video as soon as I've hit reply

Hope I didn't miss anything! And I hope you are all well?

Spoiler:
    MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

My command is this: Love each other as
    I have loved you. Greater love has no man than
    this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
    - John 15:12,13

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
      Okay, so my new video is ready to go. Check it out and tell me what you think

-Stef
      Holy crap Stef the vid was tops! I love that song and the editing was flawless. I love your work!

And it looks like the vid I was talking about earlier has been taken down, but Di has a site where you can download: http://harmony-vids.com/ She's the one who did In Over My Head for D/V and she has more than a few great Farscape vids too. I'm sure you know her work but if not you can view and download at her site as well as see the Farscape ones on YouTube.

Comment

-Stef
        Awesome video, Stef! Like iheartvala, i love all your edits, they're great, and really fit each part of the song! Lovely job with it, hon!

Spoiler:
        MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

Comment

Originally posted by iheartvala View Post
          Ok I have to come out and admit that I'm a full on shipper for Cam/Sam now. I LOVE these two together and frankly prefer him for Sam's main squeeze

Can't wait to see the vid Stef. One of my all time favorite vids is the C/S one by Di. She's amazing.
          Welcome to our little corner of the forum! As DropsOfAngst said, we're the Light Side, because Cam and Sam are so easygoing together, and like Stef said, it's the little moments. We get the big moments, like Cam caring for Sam after she's been shot, but we also get the little moments, like when he just stands supportively near her. And we get the great moments, like when he stops McKay from making his "sexy" remark with one look. Ahhh, I love these two together.

Comment

-Stef
            Great vid, Stef!

I really need to visit other threads so I can green other people, I always get the "you have to green someone else" message. Hmmm, I think I'll visit some pro threads and give out some random greens...

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost View Post
              Great vid, Stef!

I really need to visit other threads so I can green other people, I always get the "you have to green someone else" message. Hmmm, I think I'll visit some pro threads and give out some random greens...
              How much green do we need to give out before we can green certain people again? I need to do the random greening thing too...well more of it. I shall do that when we're home this arvo, yup *nods*

Spoiler:
              MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

Comment

Originally posted by iheartvala View Post
                Ok I have to come out and admit that I'm a full on shipper for Cam/Sam now. I LOVE these two together and frankly prefer him for Sam's main squeeze

Can't wait to see the vid Stef. One of my all time favorite vids is the C/S one by Di. She's amazing.
                Welcome to the darkside...

^_^ I can't remember if it was Stef but it looks like we will have all Dala shippers converted in no time! ^_^

-Stef
                *SQUEE* SO GOOD! ^_^ Already added to my fav's Stef. Thank you!
                sigpic
                Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by DropsOfAngst View Post
                  How much green do we need to give out before we can green certain people again? I need to do the random greening thing too...well more of it. I shall do that when we're home this arvo, yup *nods*
                  Heh, I don't have a clue but I've been trying to green other people today too.

Stef, quick question, at about 1:40 in The Story, where Sam and Cam sorta run into each other in the briefing room...what episode is that from? I see an Asgard there too but I'm drawing a blank.
                  Last edited by iheartvala; 18 July 2007, 03:58 PM.

Comment

It's from Ripple Effect The scene prior to it is also from that scene. Some great C/S moments in there....and a nice undercurrent of a AU C/S relationship.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

It's from Ripple Effect The scene prior to it is also from that scene. Some great C/S moments in there....and a nice undercurrent of a AU C/S relationship.

-Stef
                      Great thanks gonna need to rewatch that one. I always get distracted by Ben Browder in his underwear.

Comment

I love ripple effect, especially the deleted scenes that are avaliable on GW.........
                        sigpic
                        Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                        |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
                          I love ripple effect, especially the deleted scenes that are avaliable on GW.........
                          Wait, wait, wait.....deleted scenes....GW?!

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. I heard most of those from the RE commentary Definitely liked the way Peter DeLuise's mind works. I think the way it was written, it would make sense that it was Cam/Sam rather than Cam/Carolyn...especially since Sam was on maternity leave in one group, and back from a honeymoon in another.

-Stef
                          Last edited by Stef; 19 July 2007, 01:40 PM.

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

*gasps* I need a Sam and Cam fix fast!! My computer spazzed out on me last week, so I had to replace the harddrive with a new one....luckily my dad's managed to retrieve about 70% or so of my files!!!

Add onto that other "bad" news, eh, well i need some Sam and Cam to brighten my day!

In fact, I will share links to some fic I've recently read and enjoyed:

Five places nobody expected to find Cam's pants.... http://ladybirdness.livejournal.com/73729.html

Best Kept Secret.... http://xfirefly9x.livejournal.com/111226.html

Sam/Cam comment crack fic.... http://ladybirdness.livejournal.com/72299.html

All links on LJ, and I think they're public, but yes, you should click and go read! Don't drink or eat anything when reading the two by ladybirdness, you might just be tempted to spirtz it on your monitor from all the laughing you'll do

Spoiler:
                            MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

Comment

Originally posted by DropsOfAngst View Post
                              In fact, I will share links to some fic I've recently read and enjoyed:

Five places nobody expected to find Cam's pants.... http://ladybirdness.livejournal.com/73729.html

Best Kept Secret.... http://xfirefly9x.livejournal.com/111226.html

Sam/Cam comment crack fic.... http://ladybirdness.livejournal.com/72299.html
                              Holy crap those were all great! Stupid school has kept me away from the Sam/Cam LJ community, but I'm trying to catch up tonight. So much reading to do LOL!

New sig woot!

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
                                Welcome to the darkside...

^_^ I can't remember if it was Stef but it looks like we will have all Dala shippers converted in no time! ^_^

I'm a Dala supporter and thought that I'd take a look at this thread. I love the idea of Sam/Cam and love all the friendly banter that they have going for them.

Banner by Stef
                                Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Working...
                                X