Clear All

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

*faints at the sight*

Spoiler:
      MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

My command is this: Love each other as
      I have loved you. Greater love has no man than
      this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
      - John 15:12,13

Comment

Those were BEAUTIFUL caps hon!! *big happy shippy sigh* They made all things better in the world

(click for much larger image)

Spoiler:
        MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

Comment

Don't worry about the "red" you got today, guys... I got hit, too. And I think the troll was saying that they felt like manifesting some passive/aggressive behavior, and dinged people from a BUNCH of threads. I know that several gals in Ben's thunk thread got hit, too. Just a troll looking for attention... and getting red in return from lots of people.

Think about this though... the more positive rep points you get, the more your own "giveaway" rep will count. So my "green" for you means more points than the troll's "red" and more than cancels it out.

CAM/SAM LURVE!

Comment

Aww, you totally rock! For the green, the pics, and everything you said. *HUGS*

And those pictures.....they are just so....guh! Aren't they? Which isn't even a word, but those two are so beautiful and pretty together it makes my shippy heart melt.

Thinking of pictures that make your heart melt, this one's a little bit on the....ummm, gutter side of the ship? It's totally PG, I promise It's just behind a spoiler tag because it's a wee bit large. Also, if you're the type to notice errors in file names and the like, I did indeed name the file wrong *headdesk*

Spoiler:

He might not think he's being watched, but we can see him, and we know exaaaactly where his line of sight is directed.

I was going to go write earlier, but I ended up making banners instead *g*. The first two I made yesterday, the second two are the same banner with a slight variation in color, that I made today.

Spoiler:

They're so touchy, I love it!

Spoiler:
            MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

Comment

Originally posted by DropsOfAngst View Post
              Six vids? Nice! Whom are they all for....? I saw on your site you had a lot of Daniel/Vala ones, would they be for them also?
              Actually, I just finished a D/V one (which I hadn't planned on making until I heard the song). But now, actually I've been trying to diversify by making vids for different pairings. I think I have on deck: 2 team vids, 1 Sam/Vala, 1 Cam/Sam, 1 men of SG-1, and because I can't help myself, 1 D/V

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
              I can't believe some one red me on this thread for "manifesting some passive-agressive behaviour" because I mentioned in my post if you're not voting for other ships, please vote sam/cam.... Yet this person had no problem doing the same thing for other threads. This is my first for a reason I don't even understand.
              Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
              Don't worry about the "red" you got today, guys... I got hit, too. And I think the troll was saying that they felt like manifesting some passive/aggressive behavior, and dinged people from a BUNCH of threads. I know that several gals in Ben's thunk thread got hit, too. Just a troll looking for attention... and getting red in return from lots of people.

Think about this though... the more positive rep points you get, the more your own "giveaway" rep will count. So my "green" for you means more points than the troll's "red" and more than cancels it out.
              Yeah, I got hit as well Whatever, I think it only docked me 1 or 2 points. Has anybody reported this person to the mods? Anyway, I would green everyone who got hit but I'm afraid I already did so recently and now must "spread the love" around before I can come back and green you. I completely would though for those banners, DropsofAngst! I especially like the one you have as your banner right now, so cute

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

LOL, I got hit too and I haven't been on Gateworld in days, let alone posted in awhile. LOLOL, I could express my professional opinion of this person, but that would require more effort than this individual is worth. It isn't worth working up my non-professional opinion either.

Comment

Originally posted by DropsOfAngst View Post
                  Spoiler:

He might not think he's being watched, but we can see him, and we know exaaaactly where his line of sight is directed.
                  He's totally checkin' out her rack!!!

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe View Post
                  LOL, I got hit too and I haven't been on Gateworld in days, let alone posted in awhile. LOLOL, I could express my professional opinion of this person, ....
                  I was wondering if you would... since you post so seldom And would your "professional opinion" include rounds form an assault rifle? Looks like only "pro Cam" people got hit by the dork. And I have no idea if anyone "reported" him/her to a mod... like SW said, more trouble than they're worth.
                  Hey, when do you move to NC? Do you know what kind of internet access you'll have? And is the whole family moving with? Twisted minds want to know.

Comment

where did this pic come from?

aren't they gorgeous together!?!

~drools~

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                      where did this pic come from?

aren't they gorgeous together!?!

~drools~

sally

It was one of the pix I snurched from Meridian before NBC shut 'em down... want the original file? It's HUGE!!!

Comment

Camantha is so cute... thanks for all the lovely piccies guys. ^_^
                        sigpic
                        Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                        |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

It was one of the pix I snurched from Meridian before NBC shut 'em down... want the original file? It's HUGE!!!
                          I do, I do, I do!!!!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                            I do, I do, I do!!!!

-Stef
                            PM sent

Comment

Thank you I may have to use it in a wallpaper. Can't have the quality of the picture going to waste, now can I?

-Stef

Comment

*scratches head*

Er-

Camantha rocks

*scurries out of thread*
                                sigpic
                                Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                                |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Working...
                                X