Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chelle
    *curses the internet gods*

I am now officially i-net deprived - there was a change in my ISP, and they all miscommunicated, and I am without my DSL!!!!!!! And you know my BF teased me endlessly, "Hahahahah! You can't oogle your Stargate sites! HAHHAAHAHA!!!!" That incited a flying food incident. So now I'm relegated to my lowly, overworked eight-people-sharing-one-DSL-connection work computer.......... It takes at least a good 90 seconds (if not twice that!) for each page to load here!!!!!!

So I shall post one small thunkage for now, just to make the i-net withdrawl pains go away and maybe make my left eye stop twitching........
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...0/Icon/133.jpg
    Mmmmmmmmmm.... I feel better now!
    Awww... *hug* for you ... *slug* for ISP (& BF ).

Your work connection is still better than my downloads-at-4kb/sec-takes-5/10min-to-load-a-page dial-up. So just remember that things could always be worse. Hmmm... why does that make me feel worse?

More Daniel!!!

Ooo00oo00oo... A dirty BanDaniel!

~ I have a LiveJournal !. ~

Comment

More Headgear!!!

Because I can!

Boonie anyone!

Comment

I'm here *waves*

Yay for Daniel in camo Kevlar!

Comment

Originally posted by GateWarrior
          Okay, last one (for now-*evil laugh*).

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...he-maroon5.jpg
          ~~~

D: Is my singing that bad? Where'd all the hussies go?
          Hmmm... singing. Good way to get rid of hussies. Gotta remember that.

ROFLMAO!!!!
          sigpic
          Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by GateWarrior
            More Daniel!!!

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...EL-dirty-c.jpg

Ooo00oo00oo... A dirty BanDaniel!

Hee hee hee hee, there's nothing like a Dirty Daniel to inspire those non-PG thoughts! *runs from PG-paddle*

So since I'm being sneaky and posting from work again, might as well get a few more thunks in before I run home. If the BF knows what's good for him, he'll remember to stop by the local cable company to pick up my brand-spankin' new cable modem and install kit. In the meantime.......

Staying on topic..... And going with that non-PG thought pattern.....

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Ah, the purveyor of peanut butter is here. Hi Mazz! *waves*

More DI... uh... daniel in camo kevlar?

Awww... he's sooo cute in the helmet and glasses... makes me wanna just...
              *ducks paddle*... dang! stupid paddle is doing fly-bys now.

Comment

Hello -

I don't normally post in the thunker threads, but I recently made a wall that I thought one or two of you might enjoy. I've always loved this picture of Daniel and thought it would look really nice in a wall. It's pretty basic as I'm still quite the novice of photo editing, but I thought it came together pretty nicely.

Meridian

Hope you like it,
                Kat ( ForeverSG1 )

Comment

always a favorite, the BanDaniel...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                      Hello -
                      I don't normally post in the thunker threads, but I recently made a wall that I thought one or two of you might enjoy. I've always loved this picture of Daniel and thought it would look really nice in a wall. It's pretty basic as I'm still quite the novice of photo editing, but I thought it came together pretty nicely.

Meridian

Hope you like it,
                      Kat ( ForeverSG1 )
                      That's just lovely, Kat, THANKS!! Please feel free to share your Daniel-oriented themes in here anytime!

I think I've been neglecting Teal'c & Danny Tuesday dreadfully...

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
                        Hee hee hee hee, there's nothing like a Dirty Daniel to inspire those non-PG thoughts! *runs from PG-paddle*

So since I'm being sneaky and posting from work again, might as well get a few more thunks in before I run home. If the BF knows what's good for him, he'll remember to stop by the local cable company to pick up my brand-spankin' new cable modem and install kit. In the meantime.......

Staying on topic..... And going with that non-PG thought pattern.....
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Danny/AP86.jpg
                        Or Guns!!!

PS. If the BF doesn't cooperate, I can always send you a Big-Scary-Jaffa.
                        I know he looks little here, but all you have to do is add water and... POW! Lifesized.

Hmmm... wonder if that'll work with Daniel *runs off to mad scientist laboratory to find out*

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                          Hello -

Meridian

Hope you like it,
                          Kat ( ForeverSG1 )

very nice indeed!

Comment

I'm in a boonie mood.

Comment

Since I spent most of the day arguing on the phone with aggravating clients, you get a Danny-on-the-phone, too. With a side of Teal'c:

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X