HAPPY BIRTHDAY O-JEN!
    &
    10 HRS TO GO TIL STARGATE AIRS!
    Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
      Horrible long day at work and time zones have kept me from my fellow hussies

Better late than never eh Anyway, yes, I am a New Zealander

Managed to string a few words together when I met MS tho both times I would tell you all the machinations and down and dirty things I'm doing to get to the Vancouver con next year, but it's all very hush hush (involving Kleenex boxes and slaps with a wet bus ticket ). Needless to say if there is ANY way to be there, I will be.....
      Wow it is great thunking with a fellow Kiwi and I'm so enjoying blue eyes Friday. Just wish that we get to see S9 too in 10 hours or so.

Comment

Since tonight is the Season 9 premiere of Stargate...
        HOORAY!!!

...I thought it might be appropriate to post this gentle reminder from the FAQ :

Spoiler warnings are required for all episodes in the seasons:
        1) currently airing in U.S. syndication,
        2) airing in first-run on SCI FI in the U.S., and
        3) in production.
        For SCI FI viewers, this is usually the previous, current, and upcoming seasons. So, if you want to talk in this thread about what happens in the ep tonight after you've seen it, you need to use spoiler tags.

This includes PICTURES, too, folks. Please post any spoilery pictures or screen caps you get from the new eps as URL links instead of IMG in the thread. And remember, something YOU might not consider spoilery might indeed be so for someone else!! Let's not have another Threads Danny-in-a-Flag incident, okay??

Comment

Happy B-Day Jen! (just imagine there are moving graphics here. not so good with those right now. )

Well, I am off to the Boston SG-1 convention! Tomorrow I see Michael!!!!! Luckily they are screening the SG-1 and SGA premiers at the con. Gonna miss BSG though. I've set my VCR to record that. I'll take as many pics as I can. Cya monday!
          *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
          Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Originally posted by Space Monkey52
            Well, I am off to the Boston SG-1 convention! Tomorrow I see Michael!!!!! Luckily they are screening the SG-1 and SGA premiers at the con. Gonna miss BSG though. I've set my VCR to record that. I'll take as many pics as I can. Cya monday!
            Have a wonderful time and I can't wait to hear all about it....

In the meantime.....

Dee Dee xx
            sigpic
            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Space Monkey52
              *Is having con envy, and shouldn't be*

Have fun Space Money!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Here's what you have to look forward to this weekend......

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

8 hrs til season 9 begins!

and those going to the boston con:

4 hrs til it premieres there!
                Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Dang work keeping me away during the excitement of Season 9 starting.... Time for a little catch up.

Congrats to those who had milestones recently!!!!

Happy Birthday Jen!!!!!!!

and for the new Hussies, welcome! Here are the clone boxes.

(Jen grab a few extras for you birthday. )

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                    Let's not have another Threads Danny-in-a-Flag incident, okay??
                    I quite agree... but I really, really do like the idea of another Danny-in-a-Flag incident. Could we campaign for it to be an annual event. I'm sure Jack would like that too...

FF, being bad.
                    sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday, Jen!

Comment

5 HOURS AND COUNTING!!

And a new sig to boot!! Please forgive the crudeness. I have Paint and PowerPoint to work with while here. But I figured I should update the one I had.

Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                          I quite agree... but I really, really do like the idea of another Danny-in-a-Flag incident. Could we campaign for it to be an annual event. I'm sure Jack would like that too...

FF, being bad.
                          Oh "National Danny-in-a-Flag Day".....and with all the different time zones we can spread it out over at least 36 hours!.....

Dee Dee xx *still deciding if she's going to read spoilers in the morning*
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Only three hours and fifteen minutes left until new episodes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited! Can anyone tell?
                            thankee toasteronfire

Comment

2 HOURS AND 20 MINS TILL SHOWTIME!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well.....I'm off! Won't see me till tomorrow! I'll be busy watching not only SG-1 Season 9! But, I'll be watching Atlantis and BSG! Then......I gotta watch the repeats! I got my munchies. The VHS tape is in VCR and programmed. And.....I'm so excited I'm gonna blow!

Well......have fun all you Hussies!!!!!!
                              Last edited by Sue_Jackson; 16 July 2005, 07:18 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Two hours, ten minutes! Yay!!!!!!!!!
                                thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Working...
                                X