• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmmm....Yummy piccies all...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
      I hear what you are saying. I've barely just paid off the card for the last one, and now I need to decide if I'm going to go again. My only concern is where I'll be sitting if I wait. But then last time I bought the tickets the last week they were at the cheaper prices and we got pretty good seats. But I wonder how many bought at the con with hopes of getting closer seats.

But, I do have to consider, I need to pay back the neck rub. Do you think that MS will let me give him one up on stage???
      Well, sure, why not? But you probably need help with that don't you? You could do one shoulder and someone else **raises hand to volunteer** could do the other? Or maybe he also needs, I don't know, a hand massage?

Yeah, I got my gold pkg ticket the day of the deadline for April and my seat wasn't too bad - it was on the outside, but made it easy to sneak up front and take pics at the side of the stage. But I know they let quite a few people pre-purchase their seats for 2006 at the end of the April con, so I'm not sure how many spots are already taken. Guess it's all a gamble.

Guess I'd better try to finish some work for now. More later.
      OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen
        I can't believe it!! I got an email announcing ticket availability for the 2006 Vancouver con! Aaacckkkk! I'm not sure I'm ready to decide about forking over the funds already. Hmmm... what's my motivation to go again?? Oh yeah...
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...eb-4-16-05.jpg

Let's see now, where's my credit card??

Blessings,
        OH Oregon Jen. I am afraid to check my email now. Unless I get a higher paying job, I am going to be living vicariously thru all the lovely con reports and pics. I suppose I really shouldn't complain. I did get to see MS twice at Gatecon 2003/04 which is why I am sooo broke now.

But the more you see him the more you want to see him. That man is addictive but in a good way.

ETA: I just checked the price for the Gold Weekend package and did the exchange to Canadian dollars. I almost fell of my chair.

$499 US = $625 Canadian dollars. What am I gonna do?
        Last edited by Scarym1; 08 June 2005, 03:14 PM. Reason: because I am a glutten for punishment. : )
        sigpic
        Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

GateWarrior, look at your inbox.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
            GateWarrior, look at your inbox.
            Oooooo, Oooooo, I did, I did. You should check yours too.

Is my siggy too much now. I made a new one earlier today, and... well... I think it's silly and funny, but... I really like Bling's too! I don't know what to do! Is it okay? It's not too much is it?

This is for you Bling!

~ I have a LiveJournal !. ~

Comment

Originally posted by GateWarrior

This is for you Bling!

Mmm. Yummy!

I think the one with Ben puts you outside the height limit, but (whispers) I've seen a few big sigs lately that the mods haven't done in, so maybe you could wear them all for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                Mmm. Yummy!

I think the one with Ben puts you outside the height limit, but (whispers) I've seen a few big sigs lately that the mods haven't done in, so maybe you could wear them all for a while.
                Glad you like the pic.

I thought so. Maybe I can size them down some.

Oh. And if it helps... I also thunk for Ben... though NOT as hard as Michael! Thunkin' that is.
                Just to inspire you for beautiful siggys.

Comment

WooHoo! I just noticed that I went up a level to Jaffa Fodder! Yea!!!

Sorry. I'll probably be doing this each time I go up a level. I'm just so excitable! Easy to please.

Daniel's happy too!

Comment

Congrats GateWarrior for making Jaffa Fodder...you are moving up in the ranks
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                      Congrats GateWarrior for making Jaffa Fodder...you are moving up in the ranks
                      Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
                        OH Oregon Jen. I am afraid to check my email now. Unless I get a higher paying job, I am going to be living vicariously thru all the lovely con reports and pics. I suppose I really shouldn't complain. I did get to see MS twice at Gatecon 2003/04 which is why I am sooo broke now.

But the more you see him the more you want to see him. That man is addictive but in a good way.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...20pics/fa1.jpg

ETA: I just checked the price for the Gold Weekend package and did the exchange to Canadian dollars. I almost fell of my chair.

$499 US = $625 Canadian dollars. What am I gonna do?
                        Hey Scarym1, I understand. I had the silly idea that I'd actually save up for the con next year, if I decided to go. Now they go and announce it already and I feel like I have to make a quick decision in order to make sure I'd get a good seat!!! Oh well, there's something to be said for vicarious living - it's certainly less expensive!

Blessings,
                        OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Happened across my SF Seeks caps from the video clip Dana Jeanne was kind enough to post on her site some time back.

Who would like to open the door and see that standing there? Rowr!

Comment

Oy! It's another one of those nights weather wise here in good ole Kansas....

To chime in with my thoughts on the Vancouver con, my life is in such upheaval right now, I can't make plans to go to anything 6 months from now let alone next year. Also if I do go to the con, it means going home and I will have to make time for family and friends....oy vey....

Though I would definitely love to see more of that *points up* The man is so addicting....
                            Last edited by erinanderson; 08 June 2005, 07:52 PM. Reason: wrong picture...is that even possible??

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen
                              I can't believe it!! I got an email announcing ticket availability for the 2006 Vancouver con! Aaacckkkk! I'm not sure I'm ready to decide about forking over the funds already. Hmmm... what's my motivation to go again?? Oh yeah...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...eb-4-16-05.jpg

Let's see now, where's my credit card??

Blessings,
                              My sis and I already bought our tix for Vancouver. And her credit card is melting. And I'm gonna get to pet the stargate again.

When my sis and I went to our first con that featured SG, I was tagging along for the ride with her. Now....... I'm not sure which one of us is worse!

*Thinks about the massive droolage that occurred in Sacramento last August*

Man, I can't wait for July. Until then, here's a fond memory of my first SG con, and the first pics I took of the delectible MS.....

*gigglegigglegigglegiggle thinking absolutely non-PG thoughts, must run from PG paddle*

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Catching up on today's posts about conventions has made me go all sappy and now I wanna reminisce about the good times..... So here's some Sacramento con pics!

YUMMY!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X