Clear All

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
    I'm not!!! GAH! Chin Gerbil!

Stupid Photobucket... *grumble grumble*
    Sans Chin Gerbil...\/ \/ \/

Comment

Comment

Congrats Mazz on you and your Honey!!
        May the two of you forever live a long and prosperous life together with plenty of happiness and joy!!

Here comes Daniel to congratulate you.
        sigpic
        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
          I'm not!!! GAH! Chin Gerbil!
          Stupid Photobucket... *grumble grumble*
          Originally posted by KIWIGATER
          I was gonna say! Hussy alert! The tribbles are attacking our beloved!!!! *emits high pitch hussy war cry*
          Originally posted by SUE_JACKSON
          Just say no to gerbils.
          Originally posted by MAZZMATAZZ
          Oh, and the gerbil? NOT GOOD. Lose it
          Alrightalrightalright already! I get it! No more gerbils!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*snort*

And to make up for the gerbil, I present - bare-faced, beautiful DANIEL!!!!!!

D - I believe keeping a clean shaven face must be the prerequisite here....... And I do believe Chelle just risked her life by presenting what is commonly referred to as a "gerbil," otherwise known as facial hair or a goatee. Now ladies..... er Hussies..... Are you paying attention? NO MORE GERBILS!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

D: No gerbils are gonna attack my face! [*with southern drawl*]Die you varmints!

Last edited by Sue_Jackson; 03 June 2005, 07:11 AM.
            sigpic
            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
              D - I believe keeping a clean shaven face must be the prerequisite here....... And I do believe Chelle just risked her life by presenting what is commonly referred to as a "gerbil," otherwise known as facial hair or a goatee. Now ladies..... er Hussies..... Are you paying attention? NO MORE GERBILS!
              ThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYou!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                CONGRATULATIONS!

Have a fabulous wedding And no X-boxes on the honeymoon.... wait, there's a joke in there I know it....

Dang KG! I had a mouthful of coffee! *wipes up monitor*

Mazz!! Congrats, good luck, mazel!

Comment

Thanks for the well wishes guys and now I really do have to go, running to grab some jam before double stargate, then hen night, then out first thing tomorrow. I'll see you all sunday with any luck

(((all the hussies in the pond)))

Oh, and if dee dee gets back before I do, HI DEE DEE!!!

Comment

In honor of this evening's episode, I give you Blue Robes:

Daniel: Oma! You're a hussy?!?! What is this galaxy coming to?

Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                      In honor of this evening's episode, I give you Blue Robes:

http://images.snapfish.com/343%3A%3A4%3A323232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A75%3E3%3A%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D32328844%3B89 78nu0mrj

Daniel: Oma! You're a hussy?!?! What is this galaxy coming to?

Kerri
                      ROFL! She has to be one, given her propensity for rendering Daniel nekkid. Could Hussiness be a step toward the higher plane...?

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                        ROFL! She has to be one, given her propensity for rendering Daniel nekkid. Could Hussiness be a step toward the higher plane...?

If it is then most people on thunk threads have a great destiny ... hmm I seem to be lurking (and even posting ) here more often! The pull is irresistable!

Comment

Originally posted by GateWarrior
                          Oooo... I have one for Blue-Eyed Friday...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...s22resized.jpg
                          And this one...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...s51resized.jpg
                          And last but not least...
                          http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...105resized.jpg

Sooooo pretty. Nummy.

Uh oh. Havin' rated R thoughts about that lower lip.
                          *cannon balls into the murky end of the pond*

I with you on those R rate thoughts about his lips. Some people have a thing for his teeth. I just love his LIPS!!!!!!!!!!

sigpic
                          Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
                            I with you on those R rate thoughts about his lips. Some people have a thing for his teeth. I just love his LIPS!!!!!!!!!!
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...s/46369de1.jpg
                            This is the one I've always loved for the lips...

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                              CONGRATULATIONS!

Have a fabulous wedding And no X-boxes on the honeymoon.... wait, there's a joke in there I know it....
                              Adding my congrats, Mazz... I think... *giggle* *giggle* *snort* Twice divorced, marriage is not one of my favorite concepts... But I'm sure you'll do better than I did!!!

And, yes, Kiwi, there is a joke in there if your mind is totally in the gutter... Not that mine is...

Comment

adding my congratulations to Mazz on her wedding and wishing her a future of love and happiness.

Comment

Working...
                                X