Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gah!

I'd have posted "I'm back!" sooner, but I've been staring at the double-thunk of MS and Browder for the last half hour.

Dangit, still the wrong angle for Ses.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
      I've tried to include a Daniel from every season. If they go to 10 (!) I'm gonna have to add a Danny splayed out on the tabletop.

Hmmmm...........
      Nope....definitely not gonna get up off the floor tonight ......

Dee Dee xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
        ROFLMAO!!!!!!

"What am I...WOOD?"

I can't breath ...I can't breath.....I'm dying here....
        Yeah that is pretty much what I felt like standing in front of the microphone trying to regain my composure so I could talk to Michael and present the Guides.

I amaze people and sometimes, I even amaze myself...

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
        Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
          he spends plenty of time on his back, pity these are the wrong angle...

http://pics.livejournal.com/mazzmata...5948f/s640x480
          http://pics.livejournal.com/mazzmata...58twe/s640x480
          Oh there's NEVER a wrong angle where Danny's concerned......or Jack for that matter....

Dee Dee xx
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...n/Jan05LD2.jpg

Dangit, still the wrong angle for Ses.
            For Photoshopping, yes. For other highly questionable purposes best left unsaid it's not so bad....

Comment

OK, now, before you all start in on me with "THAT'S not bondage!" let's consider the circumstances here: Nuby's looking for the Eye of Ra so he can take over the galaxy, and he's going to turn Abydos inside out for it. Daniel is Ascended, and according to the Ancients' rules, he can't interfere. So his hands are tied.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                It's too bad body-'shopping is outlawed, or I'd be begging you to do it now! Right now! You'd have to put me on ignore, the begging would be so bad.

You really shouldn't give us ideas like that woman!
                Your thoughts must've been pretty dang hot, Bling, because right after you posted the server kicked me off for 10 minutes!!

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                  Oh there's NEVER a wrong angle where Danny's concerned......
                  good call...

i think it's going to go quiet for a bit whilst we all regain our composure after thoughts of people being laid out...

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/jillybiehn/62204.jpg

OK, now, before you all start in on me with "THAT'S not bondage!" let's consider the circumstances here: Nuby's looking for the Eye of Ra so he can take over the galaxy, and he's going to turn Abydos inside out for it. Daniel is Ascended, and according to the Ancients' rules, he can't interfere. So his hands are tied.
                    Streeeetttttccchhhhh........

That's okay..that's what I've been doing all day with pics from The Summit...

Besides, you can never go wrong with The Sweater .

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                    Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                      DeeJ, I got to looking around at your site again (great site by the way) and I stumbled across the Hamlet pics. I never seemed to have gotten to them before. I guess I've thunked too much at the other pics, I've never made to these before.

Oh, I so wish I could have seen him in that. I'm a huge Shakepeare fan (his birthday is Sat, the same as mine) and Hamlet is one of my favorites. I bet MS was great in it!!!!!

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/...hamlet_008.jpg
                      I totally agree with you, DJF. I am a HUGE Shakespeare nut, wrote my senior thesis on Hamlet. And am dying to do a staging on Henry V just so MS can be in it. He would be so wonderful in Shakepeare. Such a wonderful voice. *sigh*

Oh, and since it's Thursday and The First Ones seems to be a popular choice:

Kerri

Comment

he spends plenty of time on his back, pity these are the wrong angle...
                        Only one thing wrong with those.
                        Too. Many. Clothes.

Ahem....what were we talking about? Oh yes - BONDAGE!

Does it count as bondage if you can't see it but you know his hands are tied? He looks so lovely here...

Comment

good call...

i think it's going to go quiet for a bit whilst we all regain our composure after thoughts of people being laid out...
                          That's not helping my composure ..... saying the words "laid out".....

Dee Dee xx
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                            That's not helping my composure ..... saying the words "laid out".....

Dee Dee xx
                            Your comment and that picture reminded me of a conversation I had over the weekend with some RDA thunkers. They asked me how MS "dresses".... So any ideas????
                            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                              Mei Mei's internet connection was giving her intense frustration last night... All these necks and I couldn't get here...

I think Kligs put a hex on me for gloating over a sudden explosion of "Jack in boonie" piccies in the Jack thread... Shortly after a gloating post, I couldn't connect...
                              Now would I do that?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                                Your comment and that picture reminded me of a conversation I had over the weekend with some RDA thunkers. They asked me how MS "dresses".... So any ideas????
                                *Thinks about great big PG Paddle*.....

Very smartly?....

Dee Dee xx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X