Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJFavorite
    augh!! Stupid database hiccup. I typed up this post and then the database decided to go belly up when I hit the submit button.

Anyway, what did I say you wonder (I wonder too).

I'd be happy to get his signature on the "book" as long as I could get a signed copy too. And if I can get the nerve to do it. I'm wondering how much of a incoherent puddle of drool I'm going to be as it is. But then I'll have several folks with me at the time, so perhaps I could do it.

THe big question, and I ask this of KG and Dana, since they ahave both been to cons recently, how does the autograph thing work? Is this even possible????
    Totally possible! You get one auto as part of the gold pass, and then you can buy as many more as you want, at ~$30 a pop, you get an extra little ticket and then hand it to the person who slides the item over to MS.
    Now, can't help you with the guts thing I'm WAY to wimpy LOL!

Comment

*drags herself into forum, waves* Hi everyone.
      I was going to muster a double thunk for this morning, but
      found that Jack & Danny are being elusive, and I don't have
      the energy at the moment.

(((((((((Blingy!!!!)))))))) Missed you!

DJF I'll be sure you get a copy of The Guide,
      and what you do with it is up to you

Comment

Good Monday morning, hussies! In honor of double-thunk Monday I've
        replaced my Danny sig with my multi-hunks one. I thought those poor
        Danny clones needed a little vacation. At my house, of course.
        Margaritas, anyone??

Comment

Margarita please!!

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
            I'll have to hold off for now on the hooch Seshat. I'm off to the DMV to renew my driver's license. Keep it on ice till my return? I'll be needing it then, Louisiana has the meanest mean DMV ladies on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
              augh!! Stupid database hiccup. I typed up this post and then the database decided to go belly up when I hit the submit button.

Anyway, what did I say you wonder (I wonder too).

I'd be happy to get his signature on the "book" as long as I could get a signed copy too. And if I can get the nerve to do it. I'm wondering how much of a incoherent puddle of drool I'm going to be as it is. But then I'll have several folks with me at the time, so perhaps I could do it.

THe big question, and I ask this of KG and Dana, since they ahave both been to cons recently, how does the autograph thing work? Is this even possible????

your going to creation right? all you can do while you are standing in line is ask if its ok! i am sure it would be
              Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                No boonies, no bandanas, no bondage, no whumping... Just a nice piccie of Danny Boy...

Bet you didn't think I could do it!
                Yeah, but I can still see his neck.

Last edited by Jillybiehn; 07 March 2005, 05:50 AM.

Comment

There. Finally rounded up a double-thunk to
                  go with my coffee, margarita, and NyQuil!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                    Good Monday morning, hussies! In honor of double-thunk Monday I've
                    replaced my Danny sig with my multi-hunks one. I thought those poor
                    Danny clones needed a little vacation. At my house, of course.
                    Margaritas, anyone??
                    Mmmm margenfritas on a Monday morning. I'm there. Who cares that I still have to get through another day of work before I go on vacation?
                    One day to the chicken!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                      I'll have to hold off for now on the hooch Seshat. I'm off to the DMV to renew my driver's license. Keep it on ice till my return? I'll be needing it then, Louisiana has the meanest mean DMV ladies on earth.
                      Isn't that so much fun. I did mine on Saturday. You sit around forever just to get a picture taken that you end up hiding from everyone. I got this stupid smile on mine this time around. It's better than last time. Recently everyone who saw my old picture asked if I've lost weight because I look thinner now. I actually weigh more now than when the old picture was taken.

Here's a little Daniel to get you through this.....

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Hmmm...what to post, what to post, for 1300...hmmm...

A-HA!

Slave Boy Pants!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                          Oh my poor Blingy...here.

That should make you feel better.

Comment

Good morning, hussies! How are things going in Danny's world?
                            How about a dose of Danny to get you going?
                            sigpic
                            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Yay Jilly 1300 Slave Boy---er...I mean POSTS !!!

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                                Yay Jilly 1300 Slave Boy---er...I mean POSTS !!!
                                SHUSH!

Comment

Working...
                                X