Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
    @Deeds you going to vancouver ? for the con?

Indeedy!.....Me and Mr Deeds (Honorary Hussy..) will be making our 3rd Van Con trip next April.....

Spoiler:

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

very very very nice deeds

Comment

Good morning Pond!!

Originally posted by zuz View Post
        Hi, thunkers!

I made a few Daniel CHRISTMAS SMILIES. If you like feel free to snurch.

More Christmas smilies here and here.

Awesome smilies!! Thanks zuz.

Originally posted by Suebsg9 View Post
        http://www.amazon.com/Stargate-Ark-T.../dp/B0010YSD7M

Pre Order "Ark of Truth" cost is 18.99. I let Mon of MSOL know that it is up for Pre Order; so if you wait to order through the site you can give money to Lexa and Michaels fav charity.

BUT GO PRE ORDER!!!! SQUEE!!
        That is great news! Thanks SueB!

sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
          me too!! hope we can meet up there
          If we both go, sure

Comment

sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9 View Post
              http://www.amazon.co.uk/Stargate-Ark...7211868&sr=1-1

For those in UK you can get a notification from Amazon on when to order. Right now you don't have a release date for Ark of Truth; but you sign up for this you will be notified when you can pre order

Thanks for finding that for us sueb

Any one else think Michael is extremely sexy with his beard??

Comment

Originally posted by magsmsfan View Post

Michael is just a smokin hot guy no matter what Intentional repost
                Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Interesting, amazon.co.uk, also have the release date as 11th March 08. Wonder if they are just copying .com or do they know something we dont?!!

Comment

Interesting, amazon.co.uk, also have the release date as 11th March 08. Wonder if they are just copying .com or do they know something we dont?!!

Oh I hope so......makes perfect sense to release it on the same day as North America.....guarantees less *ahem, cough* that naughty thing we're not supposed to talk about!....

Fingers crossed......

Deeds xx
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Intentional repost...
                      ME

sigpic
                      Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Hi Pond... was hoping to get here during lunch hour, but we ended up taking a business partner out for lunch today. Oh, well... had a nice time.

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Scarym1
                        HASTIE, I love your SOMETHING christmas sig.

I am on a quick break at work. Needed something to warm me up.
                        My office is in an old house and it is always a bit chilly here in the winter.
                        We have a little space heater this year but it is not doing much.

Ditto that (re: hastie's sig), and I love the THING holiday card, Scarym!
                        I forgot to mention that I didn't make that THING holiday card. I found it a couple of years ago. I am sure I used to know who made it but for the life of me I can't remember anymore.

I am having a quiet afternoon. Finally getting my christmas cards done. I will be mailing them tomorrow. It was odd that the only time in 10 seasons we get a christmas scene is in the last ep, in a timeline that doesn't exist anymore.

sigpic
                        Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Hi, I just wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone.
                          Ive been lurking on this board for what seems like forever, but never got around to registering. So today, I have taken the plunge, and become an official member.
                          This is obviously my favourite thread, as I am a HUGE Mr Shanks fan, Daniel being my favourite character of SG. Im in here a lot, drooling over the fab piccies you all post and wanted to say thanks for all the marvellous con pictures that you all take and share.
                          I have to say that the pond is the best place for ms/dj droolin and I hope you dont mind me stopping by and introducing myself.

This guy definately has the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.

http://forum.gateworld.net/newreply....eply&p=7410796

Please forgive for being silly, but never used this board before, how do I get my siggy to show??

WELCOME MAGSMSFAN.

We are a fun bunch here. The more the merrier.

For size only.
                          Spoiler:
                          sigpic
                          Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Hello Pond spoilers for size only
                            Spoiler:

sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                              I read it yesterday evening..... And I went mad I want to go.... Hope I can organize it!!
                              Good luck with your planning.

Originally posted by Empress Vajnraa View Post
                              Ooooh, How I would love to 'thunk' that!
                              So would we all!

Originally posted by heliosphere View Post
                              Watching this beautiful thread and it's droolworthy photos you guys keep posting is the only thing getting me through my darn final exams right now, let me tell you.

So THANK YOU FOR THE THUNKWORTHY PIC POSTS EVERYONE!!!!

I'll look one more time before I go back to studying for Monday's atmospheric science exam-blegh.
                              My 2 kids are in the midst of finals as well. Best of luck!

Welcome to The Pond heliosphere!! Welcome back Empress and JennyJ!!

sigpic

Comment

It's 4:30pm in NY and I'm still in my pj's. It's just one of those vegging out days!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X