Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JessM
    Ugh, sounds like a lot of fun! Sorry that happened to you. Well, good thing the weekend is here, right?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...rstones108.jpg
    Yeah that's a nice thought but no I hate the weekends. More people shopping in my store, making a mess of it, being rude and thoughtless and, of course, the bane of my existence....shoplifters!

Just came back from Walmart and buying the first season of Grey's Anatomy (good show filmed in my hometown..Seattle,WA!) and alerted the cashier to some girls shoplifting. Muwahahahahahaha *cackles evilly*. Soooo made my night!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
    Photobucket

Comment

I love blue eyes friday! I hate to drop in without a pic, but I came on an "intelligence" gathering mission this time. I heard a rumor that Michael Shanks is being considered for the role of Captain America in some production. Anyone have info on this?

Thanks much,
      Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
        Hi! there is a little note on the con bulliten board downstairs that simply states
        POND HUSSIES ROOM xxxx! tee hee. **scampers off to find who is behind that door**

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...shanks/001.jpg
        ooo a party??? in my honor???
        ROLFMAO! Ya gotta leave it up there and see if Michael sees it. *envisions him putting his hands over his ears and going "lalalalala"* *gigglesnort*

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
        Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch
          I love blue eyes friday! I hate to drop in without a pic, but I came on an "intelligence" gathering mission this time. I heard a rumor that Michael Shanks is being considered for the role of Captain America in some production. Anyone have info on this?

Thanks much,
          Royal
          Haven't heard a thing about that, though that would be AWESOME if he was. Maybe Sue can ask him in there's any truth to that rumor? Or someone else at TT that maybe checking in here at the POND? If not, maybe we can run it by him in Chicago, see what he has to say bout it? *shrug*

The Universe is Mad
          Photobucket

Comment

Spoiler:
            Before you met me I was a fairy princess
            I caught frogs and called them prince
            And made myself a queen
            Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
            I slept in castles and fell in love
            Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
            To capture tinkerbell
            They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
            But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
            And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
            And anything I can to get by
            And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
              Haven't heard a thing about that, though that would be AWESOME if he was. Maybe Sue can ask him in there's any truth to that rumor? Or someone else at TT that maybe checking in here at the POND? If not, maybe we can run it by him in Chicago, see what he has to say bout it? *shrug*
              Already gave heads up to someone meeting about the Captain America; who knows maybe can turn a question into two lol
              Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

ROLFMAO! Ya gotta leave it up there and see if Michael sees it. *envisions him putting his hands over his ears and going "lalalalala"* *gigglesnort*
                I imagine that would look something like this:

Comment

That would be good--straight from the horse's mouth! I'll see if I can find the source of the rumor on the net--I'll be sure to post it.

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Its July 8th And Its
                    Daniel Jacksons Birthday!
                    Do we celebrate it here at the pond?
                    Sue

sigpic

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by strider6
                        Fishy- Another terrific milestone story. I chuckled thruout this one, pushing the books on the floor to see him bend down-LOL

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...usAQOcap4d.jpg
                        Thank you. I missed Admiral, though. I hope she likes it.

The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

Originally posted by strider6
                          Enjoy the movie Fishy! It received great reviews. I'm planning on seeing it, probably next weekend. Happy meal toys.... I fondly remember those days.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...sofgrey021.jpg
                          I did. Wow. What an ending... That's all I'll say.
                          My nephew was having a great time playing with his swords... And making us duel him.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
                            Thanks, fishy! Hope you enjoy the movie. I have plans to see that too but I might wait a little while so it's not so mobbed when I go.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...sofgrey076.jpg
                            You're welcome. And I did enjoy it. My mom says she won't go through all the trouble to see the next one when it first comes out, but after the ending, I have to.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayan
                              sorry for basically spamming the thread gals, but i feel really depressed and then with GateMage's mom.... plus i haven't really had time lately with summer homework.... just utilizing the time i have

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j97/DJ_MS/m84.jpg
                              I hope you feel better, Ayan. I know how it is to battle depression. *hugs if you'd like them*

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                                Sorry missed you on the IM but was running errands and oh bulletin board way cool.

Have you located Patti or Laura or Deej & Mon?

God I wish I was there but will be soon
                                I met dana jeane and mon and scarym1 (mary) and her friend. get here soon sue!!!
                                havent met laura or patti yet.

oh and I did spy Richard Hatch while my kids and I were in the pool. gave him a big wave !!

Comment

Working...
                                X