Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cindyz
    Congrats on 3500 Cindy!

I see your new team and raise you one old team (plus it's one of the only multi pics I have left in my PB acct!)

Comment

thanks for the green, Jess! I'm being hounded to get off... dannyluver'll kill me if I don't leave, so Night!
      Spoiler:
      Before you met me I was a fairy princess
      I caught frogs and called them prince
      And made myself a queen
      Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
      I slept in castles and fell in love
      Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
      To capture tinkerbell
      They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
      But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
      And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
      And anything I can to get by
      And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

Originally posted by Gatemage
        http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f291/Gatemage/000h5zc41.jpg
        thanks for the green, Jess! I'm being hounded to get off... dannyluver'll kill me if I don't leave, so Night!
        You're welcome! Actually doesn't sound like a bad idea - I've been up since 6:30 this morning so think I'm going to turn in myself. Night!

Comment

Jump Jump Jump! I am so happy! I just got my report card and it's better than I thought it would be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy *does happy dance with BubblesC* And here's some danny so everyone can join into my happiness!!!
          Is it just me or is it getting hot in here?

Proud Danny thunker in New Mexico, the ignored state of America

Comment

Oh! And a new sig! *smile* Although, I think it hates me, sometimes it'll go too fast and sometimes it won't even move and I have to reload the page if I want to see it work. Grrr. (I just realized that it's really hard typing with your wrist wrapped in a bandage.)

edit w/help of mom: Animated sig was way too big - replaced!
            Last edited by endlessthoughtbubble; 12 June 2006, 08:14 PM.
            Is it just me or is it getting hot in here?

Proud Danny thunker in New Mexico, the ignored state of America

Comment

Congrats Cindyz!

Comment

Congratulations on 3500, Cindy!

The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

Originally posted by endlessthoughtbubble
                  Jump Jump Jump! I am so happy! I just got my report card and it's better than I thought it would be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy *does happy dance with BubblesC* And here's some danny so everyone can join into my happiness!!!
                  http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j3...l_snurch19.jpg
                  Great news, Bubbles.

Comment

CONGRATS CINDYZ on reaching 35,000 you rock!

And god Michael is to die for in those shots

Love the glasses, the jeans, leather jacket, boots and the shirt

the man just keeps getting hotter and hotter.

And gatemage got my fav dr who in your icon.

And cindyz like your new icon; very nice.
                    Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by endlessthoughtbubble
                      Oh! And a new sig! *smile* Although, I think it hates me, sometimes it'll go too fast and sometimes it won't even move and I have to reload the page if I want to see it work. Grrr. (I just realized that it's really hard typing with your wrist wrapped in a bandage.)
                      I had problems with my first animated pic... It didn't go like I wanted it to... Eventually, I figured out the kinks... I'm sure you will, too. I'd offer help, but all I know is microsoft animator, and not much about it... just trial and error...

better avoid the trout...

Comment

Sue B, I like the new sig.

Comment

Just a fly-by-thunk before getting ready for bed. I've been very stressed today for some odd reason and one of the ways I like to destress - besides thunking of course - is to play with graphics. Decided I needed to redo my 'Action Jackson' sig and got side swiped by a different idea instead. End result? Ten new sigs, all featuring Daniel, and all done so anyone can use them. Feel free to snurch and upload to your own PB acct for use if you want.

'Only have time to post a couple tonight, I'll try and post the rest some time tomorrow. I hope you like them. (Gotta play catch up here tomorrow too! Eeep!)

Comment

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. I really hope the whole BP thing was just my BP being weird. I really don't need another health issue. I got plenty.

Congrats to Cindyz and JessM on their milestones! I hope I didn't forget anyone, I try to green who I can and congratulate who I can't green.

My two cents on the new shots, the one of him in the leather jacket OMFG super super HOT! I dunno about the new glasses, in some shots he looks VERY teacherly and that doesn't do anything for me. Then again these shots are VERY artsy and Teal'c doesn't look right in 99.9% (in fact he looks super stoned in the one where Daniel has the leather jacket on). So I doubt he will look like that in the episodes. Especially if he doesn't cut his hair during the season. By the end of season 10, his hair will be back to it's normal length looking all funky and ruffled just like he should look, IMO.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                              But then of course there are no glasses like NO glasses!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...o/a892803b.jpg
                              *dreamy sigh*
                              i definitely agree I'll always like him more without the glasses especially since MS doesn't even wear glasses (that I know of at least) He looks so hot in those promo shots wow I almost died and ascended....but I still have pondered over the idea of the new glasses...nothing is official that I know of on whether or not they will be officially be the news ones...personally I would think that style but a bit smaller would be even better....if all else fails give him some scruff and lose the glasses *drools*

mmmmm

JJEDC: Yeah I know, *smirks*

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

One more - oh, and my own sig change to - LOL!!

They are all in this same sort of vein. Anyway, I'll see you all tomorrow!

'Night!

Comment

Working...
                                X