No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D - You ARE a fruitloop.....Dreaming that Anubis was your dentist, HA!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

The whumped profile.

Comment

And because I con't stick to one theme for more than a post or two..... Just a purdy one.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
          Good morning, Pond! Long time, no see!!! It seems that I thought I'd be able to recover from my Vegas weekend.... Nah. Ever hear of those nasty, badly behaved thingies we all have called "wisdom teeth?" My last two remaining wisdom teeth have been ill-tempered as best over the last few months, and how now decided to stage a full-scale revolt. Today, I have my consult with the oral surgeon.... And hopefully by next friday those evil little critters will no longer reside in my noggin. Of course, I'm already having the anticiaptory nightmares, such as a crazed, Anubis-like pseudodentist trying to take out my teeth with a melon baller or some other similar kitchen utensil......

Now something especially for Thursday - Whump!
          http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1.../Legacy/13.jpg
          This is probably the look I was wearing when I woke up from that nightmare.
          Then one of the voices in my head called me a chicken. Hmph. Stupid voices.
          *hugs Chelle*.....nice to have you back with us ....and ouch! @ the wisdom teeth ...I feel your pain....I had to have one out a few years back..... Here's hoping all goes well and that no Goua'lded Orthodontic Madman is available on that day for you....

J. *Big flashing white teeth, coming at you...*
          D. *Shut up Jack, I'm not listening...laalaalaalaa*
          J. *Nice try Mei Mei...but he's not interested!*

Deeds xx
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Good morning, pond!

AQOEDC: Jack, you're not planning on embarrassing me today because of what I did to you yesterday, are you?
            AQOJaC: Would I do that to the Admiral's Snuggly Wuggly?
            AQOEDC: That's what I thought.

Comment

(((Chelle))) I had the wisdom teeth done as an adult, some 15 years ago, and I still remember the experience in agonizing detail. I feel your pain and wish you a speedy recovery.

Comment

And because I con't stick to one theme for more than a post or two..... Just a purdy one.

Welcome back Chelle; sorry to hear about wisdom teeth;ouch. How was Vegas win any money? See any shows?? Is it August yet??
                Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                  (((Chelle))) I had the wisdom teeth done as an adult, some 15 years ago, and I still remember the experience in agonizing detail. I feel your pain and wish you a speedy recovery.

I think you want Anaheim to take out Edmonton (western conference final) ; not Sabres turn yet. And hello Admiral how are you today?
                  Sue

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, pond!

AQOEDC: Jack, you're not planning on embarrassing me today because of what I did to you yesterday, are you?
                    AQOJaC: Would I do that to the Admiral's Snuggly Wuggly?
                    AQOEDC: That's what I thought.
                    Snuggly Wuggly?.....ROFLMAO!!!!...

I blame you for the mess on my keyboard now AQO.....I was in mid swig of my afternoon tea there!!!....

J. *Snuggly?...*
                    D. *Don't Jack!!*
                    J. *But snu...*
                    D. *Aaa Aaa!!!
                    J. *Sn....*
                    D. *Aaaaaaaa!*
                    J. *Shutting up now*

Deeds xx
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                      I think you want Anaheim to take out Edmonton (western conference final) ; not Sabres turn yet. And hello Admiral how are you today?
                      I'm well and I don't want the Oilers or the Ducks. Either Eastern Conference team will do. My Paul clone likes the Sabres. Daniel had the Red Wings...poor thing.

They can still win if Sam would just let us use that time ship again.

How are you doing?

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva

I blame you for the mess on my keyboard now AQO.....I was in mid swig of my afternoon tea there!!!....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...sgcitizen6.jpg
                        J. *Snuggly?...*
                        D. *Don't Jack!!*
                        J. *But snu...*
                        D. *Aaa Aaa!!!
                        J. *Sn....*
                        D. *Aaaaaaaa!*
                        J. *Shutting up now*

Deeds xx

(((Deeds)))

Comment

I'm well and I don't want the Oilers or the Ducks. Either Eastern Conference team will do. My Paul clone likes the Sabres. Daniel had the Red Wings...poor thing.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...cyAQOcap6d.jpg
                          They can still win if Sam would just let us use that time ship again.

How are you doing?
                          Sorry didn't know you weren't a ducks fan either; you just can't win this year can you!

Glad to hear you are well
                          Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva

J. *Snuggly?...*

D. *Don't Jack!!*

J. *But snu...*
                            D. *Aaa Aaa!!!
                            J. *Sn....*
                            D. *Aaaaaaaa!*

J. *Shutting up now*

Deeds xx

Here deeds something to clean your keyboard with.
                            Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                              Sorry didn't know you weren't a ducks fan either; you just can't win this year can you!

Glad to hear you are well
                              Yes, well, that's life. *shrugs*

AQOEDC: Jack, I can't believe you. You made poor Deeds mess all over her keyboard with the Snuggly Wuggly.
                              AQOJaC: Oh, sorry, Deeds.
                              AQOEDC: That's better.
                              AQOJaC: Don't mention it, Crumbcake.

Comment

Good morning, Pond! Long time, no see!!! It seems that I thought I'd be able to recover from my Vegas weekend.... Nah. Ever hear of those nasty, badly behaved thingies we all have called "wisdom teeth?" My last two remaining wisdom teeth have been ill-tempered as best over the last few months, and how now decided to stage a full-scale revolt. Today, I have my consult with the oral surgeon.... And hopefully by next friday those evil little critters will no longer reside in my noggin. Of course, I'm already having the anticiaptory nightmares, such as a crazed, Anubis-like pseudodentist trying to take out my teeth with a melon baller or some other similar kitchen utensil......
                                Now something especially for Thursday - Whump!
                                http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1.../Legacy/13.jpg
                                This is probably the look I was wearing when I woke up from that nightmare.
                                Then one of the voices in my head called me a chicken. Hmph. Stupid voices.
                                Welcome back Chelle.

I know how you feel with the wisdom teeth, I had mine taken out a few years ago. Hope all goes well for you and a speedy recovery.

My LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X