Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erinanderson
    Will have to beg at the feet of my sadist district manager because August is a blackout month for back to school. But kids are back to school before the Chicago con. Last year I was able to go, but I was working for a different company then, but they served the same demographic so I KNOW it isn't busy anymore. So here's hoping *crosses fingers*

Ill cross my fingers too It would be great to see you again.

Comment

goodnight, sweet dreams, oh and hopefully everyone can survive Monday......so what's Monday???

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be
        goodnight, sweet dreams, oh and hopefully everyone can survive Monday......so what's Monday???
        Monday's Multi-Thunk Monday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
          Glad he had a good time too - ask Deeds about her significant other being kissed by a system lord and we have the photies to prove it!

FF
          Hee hee.....we HAVE to start his own Thunk Thread and Jim can have the honour of being the first piccie (when I get a copy from Seshat that is or she can post it up..... )

Having a wonderful time looking at all these lovely Con piccies .....keep em coming and I can't wait to add mine to the thread next week....

Have updated LJ with Friday's Con Report....

http://discodiva76.livejournal.com/32295.html#cutid1

Deeds xx
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

And this concludes my con pic show for this evening. I think that's about it for me and con pictures, of course if I find anything else, you can bet I'll post it right here! Night hussies!!

Just have to say your black and white photos are stunning.

Is it ok for me to snurch a couple for my own pleasure.?
            Last edited by tryxy; 02 April 2006, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by strider6
              I would love to see the other bracelets!!! Hussies?????????????

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...6/3x03_383.jpg
              Will post mine when I get back home......but it has a Guitar Player, Scissors, Pants and a Spatula!!!!.....I hope one day to meet Blingy and give her a big hug and a thank you in person.....

Deeds xx
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by stephsupermom
                  Jen I read some of your blog and LJ. You sound like a great person. If you go to Chicago or Vancouver Id love to meet you. I am going to Chicago and hope to go to Vancouver in 2007.
                  Hi there! I'm fairly certain I won't be going to Chicago this year, but I have already purchased my tix for Vancouver 2007. I hope to be able to meet you there next year! Thanks for your kind words.
                  OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Very nice DS! Now where's my copy of our Thor photo?? though I can see why you wanted to get to the Michael shots first, we must have our priorities straight.....
                      LOL As soon as I get the photo scanned it I will email you a copy.

Yes, very important to get the Michael shots first.

And thanks to the inspirational black and white photos of fellow hussies here's one I want to share with you guys.

Comment

Slowly, but slowly, trying to look thru my con pics. Here's one of MS - not too bad?? More to come, hopefully.

Kind of a cute expression, don't you think?
                        OregonJen

Comment

Here's another one... (happier now, CindyZ?? just kidding, of course! **mwa**)

Nice smiley profile, eh?
                          Last edited by OregonJen; 02 April 2006, 09:39 PM.
                          OregonJen

Comment

So, does it count if I get a pretty good shot on the big screen behind MS?

My camera doesn't have a very good zoom, but the shot on the screen isn't too bad, eh??
                            OregonJen

Comment

Here's one more for now... getting close to bedtime...

Who knows - I may yet find a few more con pics worth posting. But not tonight.
                              OregonJen

Comment

Erin, NL, and Jen- Thanks for the super con piccies. The forum is thunking today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X