Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daniel's shadow
    So about a con photo then to entice the hussies back into the thread?

THUNK!!! That is great Daniels shadow.
    Last edited by Suebsg9; 03 April 2006, 05:37 AM.
    Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
      GREAT piccies, DS, Chelle and Cindy!
      Can't believe it took you guys this long to get them in here.
      Been editing my film piccies (of course, the MS ones were developed FIRST) and started playing around. Gods! I'm stoked I'll be in the second row in Barbank. Here's why:

So is this were the hussies put their faces in.
      Last edited by Suebsg9; 03 April 2006, 05:38 AM.
      Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
        See what I mean?

BTW... that IS a DVD he's giving away in that first one. I think he said it's a "making of" DVD for the calender.
        THanks for answering question and your pics are great; just could stare and stare at them for hours; ok everyones pics from the con are so great.
        Last edited by Suebsg9; 03 April 2006, 05:36 AM.
        Sue

sigpic

Comment

sweater kinda smile how I heart Abyss!

sig by chlex

Comment

OK, so I still feel new to the whole thunking scene... (i've been lurking here more than posting.. I must still consider myself "in training" )
            but here's a couple of pics from the Vancouver con...

(this one I just think is cute...)

Atlantis Base offers greetings from the Pegasus Galaxy
            "Just when you think you're not in Kansas anymore, it turns out you are."

http://babyseals.care2.com/
            www.stopthesealhunt.com

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
              I couldn't possibly comment.

I was really, really sorry not to see you more at the con but rule one of conventions, as I'm sure you know, is that you don't get to meet everyone and there are always those you'd liked to have seen more of (you, cindz, Queen E, PM, Erin, Kiwi and Jen spring immediately to mind but there were others too).

FF
              Ohhh you wanted to see more of me?? What's wrong with you woman?

Anyways thanks to all for the con reports, it might help me put together a jumbled not organized remembrance of the weekend eventually, slowly, at a snail's pace . I am going to update my LJ tonight as well as come back with more con pics, but dinner is calling me first....

And congrats to all who hit milestones this week and while I was gone, you all rock!!!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
              Photobucket

Comment

(on SD) whoo hoo!! *thunk!!!*
                Spoiler:
                Before you met me I was a fairy princess
                I caught frogs and called them prince
                And made myself a queen
                Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
                I slept in castles and fell in love
                Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
                To capture tinkerbell
                They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
                But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
                And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
                And anything I can to get by
                And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
                  More fun than should have been legal! What's better than dragging a then somewhat sullen, reserved-to-his-fate fellow as the tag-along boyfriend, and then having HIM volunteer to take booty pics for me, momentarily pouring drinks and playing bartender in Star47's room, and being bombarded by his constant "What do we get to do now?" and a big grin after every activity?

He took pics of Michael's and Cliff's bums for me. What more could a Hussy ask for?

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...02006/MS/5.jpg
                  MS - Ooooh, she's got that boy way too well trained.....
                  Yes he was SUCH a well trained boy all weekend long. though I'd expect he would be after attempting to slice your finger off. How is the thumb doing? Has it, along with your BF's sanity, recovered yet??

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                  Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's shadow
                    So about a con photo then to entice the hussies back into the thread?

Very nice DS! Now where's my copy of our Thor photo?? though I can see why you wanted to get to the Michael shots first, we must have our priorities straight.....

The Universe is Mad
                    Photobucket

Comment

Okay I'm back, with some con pics!! Color and B&W, I think this is it too, I don't think I have anymore rolls left. In this first shot, he comes on stage and sees the props from a Wraith hive ships and jokes about how people need to dust more. Someone shouted that they the stuff was from Atlantis and he muttered something about "that other show" *gigglesnort*

The Universe is Mad
                      Photobucket

Comment

The Universe is Mad
                        Photobucket

Comment

In this one, Michael is giving out free Women of Sci Fi calendars and free making of DVD's. He's checking my friend Lexa's ID to verify that it was actually her birthday that day. He gave her a hard time about her badge saying Lexa and her ID saying Alexandra.

The Universe is Mad
                          Photobucket

Comment

The Universe is Mad
                            Photobucket

Comment

The Universe is Mad
                              Photobucket

Comment

Pimping the Women of Sci Fi Calendar. Can't wait for 2008 and the Men of Sci Fi Calendar...*rubs hands together in glee*

The Universe is Mad
                                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X