Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
      It's not "wrong" it's just something we enjoy. Guys are allowed to have friends, of course but THING is a long standing joke on this thread.

You like Sam/Daniel, I like Jack/Daniel.
      Tolerance is very important on this thread, thank you.

FF
      Okay, if it's just an inside joke...fine, LOL. Sorry to get so ruffled up about it. I know about tolerance. Sorry. It's just that I'm a Christian (Thus the word Christian in my screenname) so just making sure...Anyway, yes, I'll just shut up about it now, will that do??

Sorry, gotta go to a class this morning, but will be back in a few hours. Later hussies! Oh, and love the pics posted so far since last night! THUNK!

When billions vanish, including one of SG-1's own, the team looks for answers. What they find changes their lives forever, and throws them into the battle of the ages. What happens when SG-1 stands in the way of the most evil enemy they will ever face?
      Read "Left Behind: SG-1" for excitement like never before in Stargate fanfiction!
      Left Behind: SG-1
      The rest of my fic: http://www.fanfiction.net/~startrekfreak

Comment

Good morning all.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
          Oh wow, I'm gonna have to put aside some SERIOUS time to read that handbook! I like what I see already!! Not sure how much of a serious hussy I could become though...I've been to one con already but I'm quite a shy person.

Thank you for the welcome! I don't know if I'll be posting here enough to be able to stick to that schedule, but I'll try! As for smile Sunday... here's a little something.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...gate/cotg1.jpg

Hope you don't mind this oldie but goodie... I make my own screencaps and I only have up to season 3 done. Plus I have a soft spot for the cute early season Daniel.
          Great pic JessM!! I've got a soft spot for the young Daniel as well, I like him the best in season 1 till 3
          sigpic

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Comment

pffff wasn't on the thread for 2 days, and had a lot to catch up to!

A quick multi thunk before bringing daughter to her color guard club and start dinner:

sigpic

Comment

my favorite way of a multi thunk:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tryxy
                              Ohh lovely, his eyes lashes look so long

I had a disaster Friday as my computer decided to crash and is unfortunatley staying down at the moment, so all I can do is thunk from work. I have been in withdrawal all weekend!
                              It's been wonderful to look through all the pictures and reports from the Vancover con. Thank you hussies! Well done FF about asking MS about that pic (I don't believe him either, that picture insinuates wayyy to much ) and Off-World for telling him he's a Peach LMAO! What did he say about it?

J: Daniel? Whats the matter?
                              D: Jack you don't understand. there were 20 hussies there ALL AT ONCE!
                              I, I, I was surrounded!
                              AncientsTimeline

Comment

Afternoon Major_Moomin!

I just relialised I'm from your neck of the woods, it's nice to see another East Midlander! Although I'm more of a Rams fan than a Forester

AncientsTimeline

Comment

Working...
                                X