• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSI: Miami.......

sigpic
    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Can't let Tuesday slip by with out some headgear!

Last edited by cindyz; 27 December 2005, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Comment

Alternative headgear.....

Comment

Can't forget Danny-n-Teal'c Tuesday!

Comment

Comment

Can't leave here with out something nice for my friends of the HA-HA club!

Comment

Hey Cindy! Glad I'm not the only one having fun this afternoon! So little time, so much THUNK to catch up on!!!

So.... Do sunglasses count as headgear? You do wear them on your noggin....

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

morning all. I am playing on my daughters laptop she got for xmas. This is the first chance I have had to do so. She has been superglued to it since she got it. lol

Comment

Just because I feel like it. And because I adore the look on his face in this pic!

Comment

I only have four with head gear and three of them are so close together.

So, here's two of them.

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

A quick thunk and go..
                            AncientsTimeline

Comment

I'm going to guess I've abused the kindness of the support department friend I've made, because I've pretty much had the forum up on my compy ALL DAY. And you know what? If it takes a constant supply of sweets to keep the net nazis off of my back, so be it!

Some more tasty Daniel to pacify my sweet tooth.

Comment

Chelle, i had to wait until i got home to play today. the compy at my one workstation has been policed! darn it. the other one...well, i only use it when i am in that holding area...not this week, i'm afraid.

now, to avoid the darn smelly trout...

thunks to wherever i got this one!

Comment

Working...
                                X