Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chelle
    Okay so I watched it. CSI: Miami. Was definitely a small role. But I sure did like those white pants.....I think I may be channeling DeeDee here ..... And Seshat, you're right - for those of us that have that unexplainable hankerin' for some Evil Daniel with a side of Frinkle, those were some tantalizing moments!

Quickie before bed.... *snort*..... That sure doesn't sound right, does it Since I'm thinking quickie, thinking about the non-PG face seems only appropriate at this moment!

Who can't believe in the wardrobe god cause someone certainly is listening to what his fans like seeing him wear! Nearly died when I saw the white pants and the shirt; even though would have prefer shorter sleeve But my heart jumped several pitter patters the way he works those pants

I wanted more scenes with him in but the ones that he was in worth the watch

Now we need cappies!
    Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat

Anyone who frequents this thread will be able recognize him from behind in the first scene , ...

The rest of his scenes (which happen near the very end of the show) are filmed inside, so you finally get to see his eyes for a few moments. Anyone who likes Evil Daniel will be pleased. And frinkle-devotees will be happy as well.

Oh, and he's wearing BLUE.
      Hands in pockets, from behind, Evil!, frinkle, and in blue... and I missed it!

I was frantically trying to finish a fic by the deadline (and failing, even with writing 3000 words yesterday) and couldn't stop long enough to watch it. *sob* And if I had remembered earlier I would have set the DVD-recorder (it's at my Grandmother's house 'cause I don't have cable, and I didn't have time to go back over there yesterday), but I didn't. [Bad Hussy!]

Guess I'll just have to wait for all the prettehs to show up around here.

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
        *Stumps off to town to spend money and get nails done - mutter, grumble, mutter*....

Today I will mostly be posting PANTSSSSS...

Deeds xx
        Oh DeeDee...... WHITE COTTON PANTS. They were beautiful! And of course I can't find the episode anywhere in a format I can do caps from!!!!! Hell, I even went as far as trying to point my digital camera at the TV to get a pic of the pants...... But it looked like crap.

Okay okay okay enough about the pants. Don't have anything white ones to post, but I think I have some blue ones around here somewhere.....

S - They are WAY to obsessed with your pants, Daniel.
        D - Yeah..... About that...... Just don't let me take my hands out of my pants pockets. It's safer.
        S - Do I even want to know why?
        D - I can keep a better grip on 'em this way.....
        Last edited by Chelle; 20 December 2005, 08:54 AM.

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

D - Shhhhhhh..... Be vewy vewy Quiet......They're hunting PANTS again.....
          S - And what makes you think that's what they're up to? They all seem distracted by the holiday season, shopping, getting ready to surprise their families. You know your Hussies aren't all bad....
          D - Oh, easy for you to say! And they're just camoflaging their activities with the "Holiday Fuss," just you wait.

Comment

Payback frinkle... With some teeth and a little neck...

And of course, PANTS! Too bad there wasn't a close up...

Comment

*goo* Great pics, Mei Mei!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ayback_209.jpg
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ayback_129.jpg
                Those pants, that shirt, the way they highlight those baby blues....*grngle* I had to rewind it back and watch the scene that was filmed inside at least three times before I went to bed. Strangely enough my dreams were filled with white pants and blond highlighted brunette locks...*sigh*

Thanks for the pics Mei Mei those are fantastic!!! And for Deeds, I promptly volunteer to mail you my copy of the episode for your pant perusal. Of course, I need it back eventually, I collect things like that....

And to avoid Tuesday troutage, some Bandaniel!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                Photobucket

Comment

Grrrr.... GW's being wonky! Here's another try at this one...

Comment

He did look great, didn't he?--almost enough to get me to join you MS Thunkers.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                      He did look great, didn't he?--almost enough to get me to join you MS Thunkers.
                      *giggle* *giggle* *snort* I think you just did!

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ayback_209.jpg[

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ayback_129.jpg
                        OMG you've got to get the Tongue moment while they're interrogating him! Please!!!! It's just too bad there wasn't more of our boy in that episode, I could have watched those white pants all night long..... And thought very bad things.....

I know it's Tuesday and headgear is the preferred theme of the day, but I really have this sudden urge to post our man in a suit.....

Comment

Sorry, Chelle! I missed that one. I'll have to go back and try to find it.

Comment

The mean old lady upset him...

Comment

The mean old lady upset him...
                              LOL! Where are you getting all these lovely caps, Mei Mei? Did you make them yourself?

Comment

Frinkle, eyelashes, lips...

Comment

Working...
                                X