Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello hussies in the pond,

Your girls sure know how to post nice pics!
    And Chelle (I believe it was) I'm not going to any con
    Can't leave my husband and kids alone.(long story)
    Tony Amondela and Alex Sahara where here in the Netherlands, and I could not go
    But I do enjoy the pics and story all of you post here, feels almost like being there myself

Well to avoid a hit with the trout for so much writing, I'll post a extra nice pic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scarlet
      Am I the only person not going to Vancouver?
      I'll just have to make do with hearing all about it I guess
      And console myself with a little more snuggly sweater!

I am not going. I really can't afford it. Well that is at least what I keep telling myself. I am still hoping for a little financial miracle (who go by the name of 649 and Super 7 lottery).

One of my fave con pics that I snurched.
      sigpic
      Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
        Did everyone remember to set their clocks back last night? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/bccd7ac2.jpg

aparrently I forgot**, as I was yammering with Deeds this late morning...cutting it short cuz I thought it was noon, and 1 hour until trick or treat in my neighborhood......imagine my suprise when not one tot came.....now, in 1 hour from now maybe....they'll be coming to rob me of my sweets.....so here's a sweet for all of you.....

older, yet still lovely con photos.....from Michael Shanks Online..

**blaming my forgetfulness on the consumption of too much ETOH last night......

Comment

Oh dear Cindy!....let's hope you get loads of wee callers at the right time!...

I am not doing anything for Halloween I'm afraid....I hate pumpkins and the way they feel when you're scraping them out and I can't stand to eat them....I will have some sweeties for any little ones that call at my door tomorrow but that's about it.....at the moment I'm listening to fireworks going off all around me...not bad this year ...only a week before Bonfire Night!...

Now to avoid the trout and bring me on my slow and inexorable way to 1800 here's Daniel with a "sparkler"...(as I missed most of Zaterday)...especially for Seshat!...

Deeds xx
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
            Thanks for the THUNKABLE pic. I snurched it and emailed it to a friend. She loves MS but I haven't yet been able to convince her to come and hang out here. I don't know how she can resist.

THUNK!!!!
            sigpic
            Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

she sure doesn't know what she's missing!
              Haven't seen this one for a while..

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
                Thanks for the THUNKABLE pic. I snurched it and emailed it to a friend. She loves MS but I haven't yet been able to convince her to come and hang out here. I don't know how she can resist.
                I find tying them to a chair in front of the comp helps....

Deeds xx
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                  I find tying them to a chair in front of the comp helps....

Deeds xx

DEEDS! Choke!
                  The Merlot went down the wrong way over that one!

Oh, I want Kliggins to let us know how her afternoon tea with Amanda went.

FF
                  sigpic

Comment

Almost done with the trick or treaters...a lull now..thought I'd tell you something sad....we(the hubby and I) are passing out treats...both dressed up...he as Mario from the Mario bros. computer/video games...me as a scifi geek. got my nerd glasses on, taped them up, put on my danieljackson stargate sg1 tshirt...plus the laptop on my lap...people just don't get me...for every time I had to explain it, i had a drink of beer! now that's how to make trick or treat more fun! now, to avoid that blasted trout.....

my 2 favorite geeks.....

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                      DEEDS! Choke!
                      The Merlot went down the wrong way over that one!

Oh, I want Kliggins to let us know how her afternoon tea with Amanda went.

FF
                      Ooops...sorry Foxy!... If it's any consolation the back of my chair fell off this afternoon...am now perched on the seat like a pigeon on top of a chimney pot!...

Oh dear this is excrutiating....I can't think of a single thing that would be spectacular enough for a post run to 1800 so I'm spending my final five posts just waffling....ah well such is life....I've seen Origin now ....thank god I set the video correctly....that one's being kept till the DVD is out....

My "two cool dudes"....I just love em together....

Deeds xx
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
                        Almost done with the trick or treaters...a lull now..thought I'd tell you something sad....we(the hubby and I) are passing out treats...both dressed up...he as Mario from the Mario bros. computer/video games...me as a scifi geek. got my nerd glasses on, taped them up, put on my danieljackson stargate sg1 tshirt...plus the laptop on my lap...people just don't get me...for every time I had to explain it, i had a drink of beer! now that's how to make trick or treat more fun! now, to avoid that blasted trout.....
                        Aw, sweetheart! We appreciate the thought though!

I only had one, a little girl of about five with her big sister in tow. Dressed as a witch, with attendant witches cat (well, Yang, the big orange tabby from next door was winding round her sister's legs). There might be a few more tomorrow, that being Samhain itself but we get many more doing 'Penny for the Guy', I have a pot of 5p pieces ready for them. When I was a kid, we spent the money on fireworks for Bonfire Night but I suspect the money goes on sweeties nowadays.

FF who remembers that it's the Celtic New Year tonight.
                        sigpic

Comment

FF who remembers that it's the Celtic New Year tonight.

Foxie, Tim saw your LJ icon when he was closing my email yesterday and he had to know who that lush creature was. So I showed him the Wench and Wenching cover and he nearly died. I said I'd be meeting you in Vancouver and he said, "Bring her home!!"

Anti-trout, and some pants to cheer DeeDee on...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                            Anti-trout, and some pants to cheer DeeDee on...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...e/Sentinel.jpg

Getting there!....slowly..........

Deeds xx
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                              Foxie, Tim saw your LJ icon when he was closing my email yesterday and he had to know who that lush creature was. So I showed him the Wench and Wenching cover and he nearly died. I said I'd be meeting you in Vancouver and he said, "Bring her home!!"

[/CENTER]
                              I can do lush, hic.

FF, who had a nice bottle of Merlot tonight.
                              sigpic

Comment

I can do lush, hic.

FF, who had a nice bottle of Merlot tonight.
                                I do merlot like you do het fic. Ick. Ick ick ick! Have a nice California chardonnay tho, I think I'll start on that.

That's right Daniel, hide! Hide those pants!

Comment

Working...
                                X