No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonderful family man and all round Mr Nice Guy...

Oh how I remember those two trips to Vancouver....the first was a "flying visit" - literally.....hubby woke me up at 4 a.m. suggesting a 5 day visit to see the SG-1 guys at the Rogers Santa Claus Parade and by 4 p.m. the same day we were at Heathrow checking in for a flight to Vancouver!!...

And the second visit was in 2010 when Michael and Lexa very kindly let Jim and I take some photos during their "off-duty time" when they took part in the Walk for Multiple Sclerosis for the MS Society of Canada....I feel very honoured that they let us take these shots for my own "vacation album" and some for MSOL on a damp and chilly Sunday morning in North Vancouver...

This is why I will always support Michael Shanks...he's a true gentleman, not to mention a great actor...but those tributes come later...

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

sigpic
      Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

I returned on a great day! Happy birthday Michael.

sigpic

Comment

I'll be back with more picspam later but first and more importantly, over at MSOL are some more pics from Sweden and also a birthday message to Michael.....and if, like me, you want to do something special for him, they're inviting you to donate to the MS Society of Canada in honour of his birthday....always a good cause and it would be great if they found a cure for this horrible disease very soon...

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/news/index.shtml

And it gives me an excuse to post another shot from my MS Walk 2010 collection....please don't post elswhere as they were exclusively for MSOL ...thank you..

Deeds xx
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Happy Birthday Michael!!! hope you have a great day

sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Happy birthday michael!

sigpic
              Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

sigpic
                Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

sigpic
                  Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

sigpic
                    Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

sigpic
                      Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
                        That's it Mike, show us some skin!

Oh, and Happy Birthday!
                        "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                        "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Had to stop by to wish Michael a very happy birthday. I also wish everyone in The Pond a happy and healthy holiday season!

sigpic

Comment

Happy, Birthday, Michael!

Hello, Pond.
                            sigpic
                            Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X