X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    LMAO

Yea, that looks bad! What episode is that from? O_O
    "You see the problem is, God gave man a brain and a penis, yet only enough blood to work one at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by Djboobwack
      I hear ya, I'm not too fond of the full bread thing, but if you listen to the interveiw with MS (should be on the interview page thing on this site)- he says the reason why he had it in the first few episodes is for us gals to tell the difference between him and Ben. Just because if you just glanced at them, they look a tad bit simular with the hair cut.

I like the clean shaven boy.. but I like the gotee too.. or gerbil(laughs histerically) as all the others say
      I guess that makes sense, i'll take it to mean it won't be staying!

I've seen a cap of the gerbil, lol. Im not convinced. I wonder if it needs feeding?
      "You see the problem is, God gave man a brain and a penis, yet only enough blood to work one at a time"

Comment

where did all you thunkers go?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kiffy
          LMAO

Yea, that looks bad! What episode is that from? O_O

It's actually from this REALLY BAD movie he did when he was gone during Season 6 called "Sumuru." It was a joint Canadian/German/South African venture. He plays Adam Wade, astronaut (or something like that). It takes place in the future and he and his co-pilot/buddy/pal venture out to one of the most outerlying Earth colonies only to find that the women have enslaved all the men and are ruled by a giant snake! of all things. There are waaaaaaaaaaay too many Stargate like things in the movie it may as well have been an episode. If you're really interested in seeing it, you can really only find it on ebay. It's like never been released anywhere. And if Michael has his way, it never will be. It's quite amusing in the it's-so-bad-it's-good kinda way.

Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
            i like daniel with a little scruff and clean-shaven, but i do not like the full beard or that gerbil
            I am complete agreement with PM on this!
            A little scruffy is nice , but the beard was a bit too unkempt for me.

"Mr. Melty" proves this to be true (at least for me )

Comment

Awwwwww. I think he looks kind of cute with the gerbil.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42

It's actually from this REALLY BAD movie he did when he was gone during Season 6 called "Sumuru." It was a joint Canadian/German/South African venture. He plays Adam Wade, astronaut (or something like that). It takes place in the future and he and his co-pilot/buddy/pal venture out to one of the most outerlying Earth colonies only to find that the women have enslaved all the men and are ruled by a giant snake! of all things. There are waaaaaaaaaaay too many Stargate like things in the movie it may as well have been an episode. If you're really interested in seeing it, you can really only find it on ebay. It's like never been released anywhere. And if Michael has his way, it never will be. It's quite amusing in the it's-so-bad-it's-good kinda way.

Kerri
                Much as I hate the gerbil I wish I could get my hands on a copy of the movie. Too bad it's not on DVD for the U.S.

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmm...*melts into puddle on her floor*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                    Awwwwww. I think he looks kind of cute with the gerbil.
                    Seshat gets warily cranky and readies "the boonie collection"

Comment

Originally posted by Kiffy
                      lol whats 'the gerbil' ?

Enlighten me please XD
                      *shudders*

If you don't like the beard, then you're definitely not gonna like the 'gerbil'. I tell you, it's quite frightening.
                      sigpic
                      Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

hey SueJ, i really like your siggy
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                          Seshat gets warily cranky and readies "the boonie collection"
                          *chortles*......well it is NEARLY Tuesday here.....

Deeds xx
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                            Much as I hate the gerbil I wish I could get my hands on a copy of the movie. Too bad it's not on DVD for the U.S.
                            Well, if we ever end up in the same place at the same time with a VCR, I will bring my copy of a copy along and we can watch til the cows come home. Or the gerbil comes off. Or something.....

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                              Well, if we ever end up in the same place at the same time with a VCR, I will bring my copy of a copy along and we can watch til the cows come home. Or the gerbil comes off. Or something.....
                              Yes, I've heard that a lot of things come off in that movie. (Unfortunately not the facial hair, though... ) I imagine it must be quite a laugh fest (unintentionally) in general if it has had such a limited release.

You've got a deal!

Comment

*whirls in* Hello, hola, salut, ciao, poka, konnichi wa, tjena, etc etc...

Originally posted by wirthless
                                Anyone know how to say "Stop! You have my pants!" in Balinese?
                                Not yet, but given enough time....

Originally posted by Starbird

Is every one aware he is at Collectormania with Chris Judge in February in good old Manchester??? , UK that is. Hope he makes it this time.
                                Michael and Chris???? I AM SO THERE (if the restraining order hasn't kicked in by then )

hmmm, Multithunk Monday, eh?

Aw man, how did that Jack in boonie get in there?

Comment

Working...
                                X