No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great pics as always and does anyone agree with me that daniel looks better with glasses.
    sigpic
    The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Glasses suit him, that's for sure. And that's how we got to know him, with glasses, he's wearing them all the time, so yeh, he's better with them.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
        Glasses suit him, that's for sure. And that's how we got to know him, with glasses, he's wearing them all the time, so yeh, he's better with them.

Well Daniel WITHOUT glasses is Michael...so to be Daniel the glasses have to be present. And I've always considered Daniel more attractive than Michael...but then I've worn glasses since I was 6 so I'm probably more naturally attracted to a guy with glasses.
        sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
        http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

That's an interesting point of view. Well, I love them both.

sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone!!

I love Daniel with and without glasses.. Without the glasses you can see the beautiful baby blue eyes of his better, but at the same time it just doesn't seem right when he isn't wearing them.. In scenes without his glasses I find myself asking where they are and when he finally puts them back on I go.. there that's better
            sigpic

Comment

Yep, it's so weird when he's not wearing them.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Glass or no glasses- I'm a happy camper either way. Hello, Pond.

sigpic
                        Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hi! New member here. Big fan of Daniel and Michael alike. Just thought I'd pop in and say hello and introduce myself. I hope I'll fit in alright.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X