Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    Dr Jackson to the Thunk Ward! Arm infusion STAT!
    Hurry Doctor! She's going back into school, she can't wait much longer!!

http://members.cox.net/xgode/evo8.jpg
    Thunks!
    Nearly passed out there....

*falls over again*

D: Why isn't there a table above me?

gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by gatehorse
      Thunks!
      Nearly passed out there....

http://www.imagecabin.com/imagehost/...Faaa/31956.jpg
      Don't thank me, thunk the good Doctor.

That cap can only be followed by this one.:

It should be a rule! Evo Daniel Cowering cap must be followed by Evo Daniel Cap of Blindfolded Supplication. I decree it! So it is written, so let it be done!

Comment

Don't thank me thunk the good Doctor.

That cap can only be followed by this one.:

]http://members.cox.net/xgode/evo6.jpg[/

It should be a rule! Evo Daniel Cowering cap must be followed by Evo Daniel Cap of Blindfolded Supplication. I decree it! So it is written, so let it be done!
        Thunk you good doctor! And thunk you Lord bling for bringing the doctor to me!

Now wasn't trading evo caps much nicer than a war about headgear? Unfortunatley, I have to go to bed now, because I have to get used to it for school.

Think I'll join him.

G'night!
        gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

ROFLOL!!
          Spoiler:
          Hallowed is the Bling!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
          still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Hey there Bling, nice to see ya online...how are things going? I hope you and your family are all safe and well...missed ya...I've been watching all the stuff on TV and I went and bought a few things today just to donate since our Red Cross truck up here in South Dakota will be leaving soon to deliver food, etc. to the refugees.

Welcome back Bling!

And Gatehorse, stop by every once and awhile when you are at school...you need to keep up on your Danny thunkin'
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
              ROFLOL!!
              Spoiler:
              Hallowed is the Bling!
              LOL! *snog*

I suppose I should take my now overheated self to bed too. Let's consider it a public service to have a left at least a few evo pix for others to post...

Just a fave...

Comment

Geez, I'm gone for the day, and EVERYONE comes outta the woodwork and has a frickin' headgear war, and goes insane with Evo caps!

And who failed to let me know this would happen???!! I want names! NOW!!!

Take THIS!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Mmmmmm...side profile...VERY nice...and short hair with glasses...even better

Well, well, what do ya know 1500 posts...and not a better place too
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
                    Geez, I'm gone for the day, and EVERYONE comes outta the woodwork and has a frickin' headgear war, and goes insane with Evo caps!

And who failed to let me know this would happen???!! I want names! NOW!!!

*points wildly in every direction*

At least we left some lovely pictures!!

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                      Mmmmmm...side profile...VERY nice...and short hair with glasses...even better

Well, well, what do ya know 1500 posts...and not a better place too

Congratulations on 1500 posts, PM!!

Comment

I'm six feet tall, but I never set foot out of the house without at least three inches under my heels. This talk of heels for some strange reason has transported me back to the Rocky Horror discussion.

A bit of crumpet for Foxie's Sunday morning...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...e/Chariot4.jpg.
                        Why thank you, Blingy, she types, stuffing crumpet in her mouth.

Though it was Dannyboy I wanted in the 3" heels, not you...

FF, 5'4", nasty, brutish and short
                        sigpic

Comment

Hehe...thanks Hah...I love milestone party's especially when it is hosted by Danny
                          sigpic

Comment

Congratulations Potions Mistress on #1500!

Last edited by Kliggins; 04 September 2005, 12:44 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Goodness me you lot have been busy overnight ....will have to split up my posts....first

WELCOME TO THE POND
                              STARTREKEMPRESS AND LUCRELEIA

AND HAPPY THUNKING

The Pants Emporium offers a wide range of pants for your clones when you get them...

Dee Dee xx *who finds it very hard to get pants to fit as she's also only 5'4" with little legs*
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Gee...thanks

You know, those smilies remind me of the 7-Up dot...

G'night all you hussies and sweet dreams!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X