No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm here! But I'm making caps while I enjoy the show...keep it up! LOVELY booty pics you have there...
    Last edited by gatehorse; 31 August 2005, 08:43 PM.
    gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Annnnnnnddddddddd for number 1100!!!

This one even has a story. Someone knocked something over behind the stage, so of course someone (ie: Chris) had to go investigate. So his shadow upon the screen proffered up quite a bit of amusement for a certain hot man...

And that's it for me. I'd love to share more, but my bed beckons. Night all! *sweeping bow*

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
      Photobucket

Comment

love those con pics Erin thank you.

Living where I do its probably the closest I will ever get to a con sadly.

What than man does for a pair of Jeans oh boy!

Comment

Erin, nice pics.

Love them especially the booty shots.

Comment

Nice piccies Erin! Those jeans are sooo... hot. And the last one's really funny.

Congrats on 1100 posts, too.
            Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
            Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Hey ERIN!!!!!! Nice piccies!!!!!

So I was disappointed to find that I hadn't captured The Kiss on film - I think it was the fact I was busy screaming and laughing like a hyena at the time to actually snap the pic. Go figure. *shrugs* But I did manage to capture the before, after, after that, and then aftermath of it all......The boys were doing their lightning round, trying to get the last few people' questions in before the last two minutes were up. Some asked about the now infamous snog on Atlantis, and if they'd ever see something like it on SG1. The rest is self explanatory.....

The noggin grab.

MS's initial reaction and GACKing over it.

Then he starting singing something about feeling like crying.... does anyone remember what song it's from? I'm going nutters trying to remember!

MS continued to gack and wiped his tongue repeatedly on his t-shirt....
              Last edited by Chelle; 01 September 2005, 08:37 AM.

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Chelle, you must have died from all that tongue!
                gatehorse

Comment

DJ/MS on the second page we can't have that now can we so:

I'm looking for my hussies where are they?

Comment

Come back my hussies I need a hug

Comment

AWWWWWWWWW!!!

gatehorse

Comment

Gorgeous photos everyone!......ooooo got me all tied up in knots looking at those jeans...but in a good way of course....and it's Thursday!....

Dee Dee xx
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by gatehorse
                          Huggies for everyone.

Comment

Ya know, looking at all the con photo hotness (shaven, short hair, tanned and lean *drool* ), that I remember WHY I thunk over MS to begin with!

and the jeans certainly help Think he wears them on purpose cos we love them so much?

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
                              WOW!! you hussies...er...I mean ladies look great! Michael Shanks looks a bit puzzled, though... Christopher seems to enjoy these little fan books given to Michael. We really should put something together for him someday!
                              *laughs maniacally* as it happens I have a million and one really GREAT photos of CJ from the Vancouver con, with the most baffling array of expressions (and one very obscene tongue one .....). Admittedly 90% of the ones I've edited are cos they also have MS in them, but I DO have a lot we could make something fun for Chris for the next con.

My demented *cough* I mean, perfectly innocent demure mind can come up with some ..... iiiiiinnnnteresting captions for these
                              Last edited by kiwigater; 01 September 2005, 03:31 AM. Reason: piccie too big

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
                                *jumps up and down, waving hands*

Four times! Five in November!

Meimei - I'll have some neck for your shortly!

November? which con are you going to in November?? *continues to be reduced to drooling twitching heap by georgous new con photos*
                                Have I mentioned the clean shaven tidied up look with the torn jeans makes me go all wibbly? (yes, new word time )

Quick Chelle, point some of those fab con pics Gypsy's way, teach her a lesson for abandoning us for so long (and then skiting about meeting MS so many time - evil wench... )

Comment

Working...
                                X