No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ohhhh lookin' at the icecream makes me hungry now...

pants shots are always great
    sigpic

Comment

I found an even better weapons pic capping Homecoming!

Well, maybe not better, but all pretty with shadow...
      Last edited by gatehorse; 15 August 2005, 09:17 PM.
      gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Still a few hours of Multi-Thunk Monday left, and I'm bored while hubs watches a crappy James Bond movie. (George Lazenby. Really! Sean Connery will ALWAYS be Bond, Glory Be, Hallelujah, Amen. )

So what to do? Oh! I know!

Ogle the dueling ebony and ivory biceps!

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
          *raises eyebrow* Would that be "Okay, you shouldn't hang out here" or "You smell okay" ?
          einy-meeny-miney-mo; You smell okay?

What evil the mind of Kliggins gets up to when left unattended...

Hey! Goshdarnit, who hid my trout?!
          USED TROUT, GET YOUR USED TROUT! IN VERY GOOD CONDITION, ONLY USED FOR A LITTLE SMACKING. ONLY ONE OWNER.

J: She is selling a used trout?
          D: Hey, she is one of yours
          sigpic

Comment

Pocketses? Hehehe!!!

There never seems to be enough time to do the things you want to do once you find them!
            (Time in a bottle by Jim Croce)

Comment

Michael likes that pose

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                einy-meeny-miney-mo; You smell okay?

USED TROUT, GET YOUR USED TROUT! IN VERY GOOD CONDITION, ONLY USED FOR A LITTLE SMACKING. ONLY ONE OWNER.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...ligg/dt/bb.jpg

J: She is selling a used trout?
                D: Hey, she is one of yours
                Ah-HA! It WAS you!

(Didn't your mother tell you to always keep a spare trout in case of emergencies? )

"Yeah...I'm REALLY getting worried about the mental status of my hussies...I can only hope it's new season frenzy going to their brains and not a permanent condition..."

Comment

I really like the hand-scratching-the-tummy-under-the-shirt.

Y'know, this.

I think it was Foxy who said, if HE can't even keep his hands off, what hope do any of us have?

Comment

Ah-HA! It WAS you!

(Didn't your mother tell you to always keep a spare trout in case of emergencies? )

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...hn/7x02hc8.jpg

"Yeah...I'm REALLY getting worried about the mental status of my hussies...I can only hope it's new season frenzy going to their brains and not a permanent condition..."
                    I liberated the first one, I am sure I can liberate the second too.

ms: Good job Cliff; that might distract Jilly long enough.
                    sigpic

Comment

Tongue yet again! So much fun to find!

There never seems to be enough time to do the things you want to do once you find them!

Comment

Heheheheheheheehehe!!!!!

Comment

I liberated the first one, I am sure I can liberate the second too.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...g/dt/mscs1.jpg

ms: Good job Cliff; that might distract Jilly long enough.
                          You've BEEN smacked tonight, so I'll let this one slide.

But I can get more...oh yes, I can get more...

(and to avoid a smack myself)

Comment

I really like the hand-scratching-the-tummy-under-the-shirt.

Y'know, this.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ehn/Dan032.jpg

I think it was Foxy who said, if HE can't even keep his hands off, what hope do any of us have?
                            Good lord, he did that non-stop for about five minutes at the end of the Burbank con in July. Could I not stop staring and watching that hand? He'd talk, put the hand under the shirt, swirl it around, then talk some more with the hand out, get back under the shirt and you'd get that momentary peek of skin......... I think there was something hypnotic about it......

*didn't stare and drool helplessly at all, thinking lecherous thoughts, nope not me*

Okay all of this trout smackery is making me nervous, I better get back to thunking.

Another one of those cool transitions, multi-thunk style!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

PANTS!!!!!

Comment

I don't know what it is about this pic but I like it!

Comment

Working...
                                X