Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
    Part 3 of scifitvzone's interview now up....

And a whole load of quotes from another interview with Michael at MovieWeb now up on MSOL

Gosh!...we haven't had so much Michael stuff since those heady days of Stargate SG-1....

Follow the links and enjoy!!...

Deeds xx
    I think this is going to be the best birthday I have EVER had.....

Can I get more Michael or am I going to overdose and have to come down again...LOL

Kriss
    sigpic

Comment

Jenna Busch is filtering some titbits from HER interview with Michael onto her TWITTER page....she had asked for questions to him on there the day before yesterday.....I cannot believe people are still pestering him about that damn bet though!......

Deeds xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Lovely quote here about Michael.....and just emphasises the respect and praise he gathers from everyone who he works with!...

Spoiler:
        Arguably, the most difficult hero to get off the ground was Hawkman.

“It was really hard when you have a guy with wings flying or swooping down,” agrees Winter. “I got to tease a lot so I got to show Hawkman’s outfit revealing itself for the first time in a giant cabinet. We could do things with lighting and camera movement to really tease the audience.”

“As far as the challenges for actor Michael Shanks, it was hard because I had a few scenes where I had to hang him off wires,” he continues. “The wings could only be in certain positions. There were wires that were going straight up his helmet that would get tangled. He could only turn his head a certain way. When Michael had his flying goggles on, he literally couldn’t see anything out at all so we had to direct him which way to turn his head. I know it was uncomfortable for him but Michael was a total trooper.”

Quotes from Executive Producer Brian Peterson and Director Glen Winter at the newsarama site

So it's not just us over-enthusiastic fangirls that appreciate the hard work and dedication from Mr Shanks eh?...

Deeds xx
        sigpic

Comment

Jenna Busch is filtering some titbits from HER interview with Michael onto her TWITTER page....she had asked for questions to him on there the day before yesterday.....I cannot believe people are still pestering him about that damn bet though!......

Deeds xx
          I think Jenna Busch answered one of my question about his History Channel project, here it is what she wrote... "he loses that bet to his wife. His History Channel project-last he heard, they were in the pitching stage right before Xmas. " If I understood well that means the project has a go?
          sigpic
          Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
            I think Jenna Busch answered one of my question about his History Channel project, here it is what she wrote... "he loses that bet to his wife. His History Channel project-last he heard, they were in the pitching stage right before Xmas. " If I understood well that means the project has a go?

No I don't think so....I think "pitching it" means they're still presenting the idea to various people....so it's not anywhere near done and sorted yet......I'd be very cautious about getting too excited yet.....I think "pitching" is well away from being given the go ahead sadly..

Deeds xx
            sigpic

Comment

No I don't think so....I think "pitching it" means they're still presenting the idea to various people....so it's not anywhere near done and sorted yet......I'd be very cautious about getting too excited yet.....I think "pitching" is well away from being given the go ahead sadly..

Deeds xx
              sigpic
              Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by Dankriss View Post
                I think this is going to be the best birthday I have EVER had.....

Can I get more Michael or am I going to overdose and have to come down again...LOL

Kriss
                Hi Kriss!
                Is it your birthday today or tomorrow??

Only, I remember you saying the BN dvd set was due to come out the day before your birthday, SO, I'm thinking it could be now, or tomorrow...

Space
                sigpic
                Made by me.

Comment

Part 3 of scifitvzone's interview now up....

And a whole load of quotes from another interview with Michael at MovieWeb now up on MSOL

Gosh!...we haven't had so much Michael stuff since those heady days of Stargate SG-1....

Follow the links and enjoy!!...

Deeds xx
                  thanks for the update! I was on to the part 2, I nearly fell off the chair near the end of that part. Very funny when he is talking about Tom Welling - Sorry I now have the complete giggle's cos of something I believe he said... And I havent got the thinking head on to even come up with a picture to post.. just keep lmao. I played it back several times too, to be sure.
                  Last edited by SpacedOutAgain; 03 February 2010, 04:17 AM.
                  sigpic
                  Made by me.

Comment

Originally posted by SpacedOutAgain View Post
                    Hi Kriss!
                    Is it your birthday today or tomorrow??

Only, I remember you saying the BN dvd set was due to come out the day before your birthday, SO, I'm thinking it could be now, or tomorrow...

Space
                    My birthday is on Sunday...the 7th...

Kriss
                    sigpic

Comment

Afternoon all

Comment

I know you guys must of seen this vid on youtube but it is really good some lovely moments in it....

Kriss
                        sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon Dolphin

sigpic
                          Made by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dankriss View Post
                            I know you guys must of seen this vid on youtube but it is really good some lovely moments in it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFfioR9NBcA

Kriss
                            Oooh no ... I hadn't seen that one. And I love the song ... it was No1 on my 18th birthday

Comment

hiya Space

Comment

Originally posted by dolphin View Post
                                Oooh no ... I hadn't seen that one. And I love the song ... it was No1 on my 18th birthday
                                Written by the other man in my life...Nik Kershaw and performed by Chesney whom I am going to see on the 12th and Nik on the 26th....fun month!

Kriss
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X