No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm...*trying to remember the schedule* Do we have a "suit" day?

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
    still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
      studying Daniel, or Daniel studying?

Oooo..imagine if there was a course for that - the class would be full to bursting! I'd sign up immediately!

My first lesson would be in the study, care and remodelling of pants of course!....

Morning all!...

Dee Dee xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I prefer studying Daniel....ooooh, look at that nice "rear" view....
        sigpic

Comment

So, what is our favorite archaeologist "studying" here...?

*woohoo 200 *

Comment

Hmmm....maybe on the history of the thunkers or something along those lines! Maybe he has secret pictures of us all....*gasp*
            sigpic

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS ON 200 POSTS ALASKHAH!

Here's a study in "How To Get An Archeologist Drunk" to celebrate!...

Dee Dee xx
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Congrats Alaskhah! 200!

And I agree w/ Blingy's (((Pink Hug))) sentiments, Dee Dee.

J: "Guide To Getting an Archaeologist Drunk, eh?"
                D: *sighs* "Why do they insist on giving Ang ideas?"
                J: "More coffee?"
                D: "Keep it comin'. I'm gonna need it."

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                  Hmmm....maybe on the history of the thunkers or something along those lines! Maybe he has secret pictures of us all....*gasp*
                  More than likely it's the secret pictures we have of HIM that are so disturbing.
                  Knew I had a larger image of my sig pic somewhere:

Once again Ang, thank you, thank you, thank you for the Gate caps!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                    More than likely it's the secret pictures we have of HIM that are so disturbing.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6..._6/Worried.jpg
                    Poor darling has every reason to be worried.

Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of m/a/n hussy?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                      J: "Guide To Getting an Archaeologist Drunk, eh?"
                      D: *sighs* "Why do they insist on giving Ang ideas?"
                      J: "More coffee?"
                      D: "Keep it comin'. I'm gonna need it."
                      *Shivering in anticipation of a possible new volume, but cowering at the idea of churning out another cover in but a few days, Seshat begs Ang to suppress her boundless creative instincts just a little while or at least until after the con next weekend.*

Off to do endless Sunday afternoon chores...hope you hussies have a wonderful afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6..._6/Worried.jpg
                        Seshat, I'm curious. What does on the text on the back cover say?

Comment

Thanks guys

Well, whatever it was, it must not have been too disturbing...or maybe too much so!!

Comment

Oy!! Stay away for a little while and there's so much catching up to do!

Congrats of the multiple milestones to all! Multiple... Oh, wait, PG forum...

Dee Dee: (((((Big pink hugs))))) to your friend! Pass 'em on! My cousin had a double mastectomy last fall and so far she's doing well! *lighting candles for all*

Wirthless: The guide is wonderful! Can't wait to see what your fertile imagination creates next! Of course, with the subject matter....

Seshat: Lovin' the cover!! And insanity pleas only get you institutionalized! I'd go for the PMS/hormonal plea, unless, of course, Danny's in the same institution!

Erin: *smack in the back of the head* Oooops... Sorry, it's an automatic reaction to anyone gloating about going to the con! *waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa* I wanna go!!!!

Alaskhah: "Studying Daniel or Daniel studying" Hmmm... My fast reading to catch up read that as "Stud Daniel". Or was that just an automatic reaction to my non PG thoughts...

Frostfox: m/a/n??? I missed another anacronym somewhere!!

And just cause he's so cute when confused...

Comment

Meant to post this earlier but the server was giving me trouble... back to the headgear/no headgear debate....

I had to get that out.

And moving on...

Sonya's Fanfiction:

Don't make a move tonight, you can only stagger
                              Once she's got you in her sight you're the one she's after.
                              One by one you count the fights, doesn't even matter
                              That she's got you by surprise, misery's your master.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                                Seshat, I'm curious. What does on the text on the back cover say?
                                It's just faked copy points, blurred so that you can't read them or actually make out the author's pic (!). No matter how much you blow it up.

Now I am REALLY off to do groceries and stuff...

Comment

Working...
                                X