X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by vraptor841
      Hello
      i was curious if anyone else has noticed that in season seven & eight Dr daniel jacksons glasses appear to be different then in the previous seasons for example sometimes they appear to be dark brown and sometimes appear gold also the size seems to be a fraction smaller.

Just out of curiousty i was wondering if anyone knows what brand his glasses are and if they are availble anywhere to buy if so please contact me at [email protected].
      ^^^
      Oooohhhh, look: Quoted from a sweet little prim'tah who started a thread asking about Danny's glasses. Vindication that I am not the only one who noticed a difference recently. (Notice that I didn't say "vindication that I am not insane", because obviously it's too late to claim that. )

Reposting my "glasses debate" piccie:

Comment

Will sweaty Daniel work?

sigpic

Comment

...or how 'bout Danny with the "puddle" reflecting on him?

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
          still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
            ^^^
            Oooohhhh, look: Quoted from a sweet little prim'tah who started a thread asking about Danny's glasses. Vindication that I am not the only one who noticed a difference recently. (Notice that I didn't say "vindication that I am not insane", because obviously it's too late to claim that. )

Reposting my "glasses debate" piccie:

All i have to say is WOW, you have to have a keen eye or obsessively watch Danny frame by frame to pick up on little nuances such as that

ill give you the benefit of the doubt, and say it is the latter....a keen eye indeed
            das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by StarzSkyMoon
              All i have to say is WOW, you have to have a keen eye or obsessively watch Danny frame by frame to pick up on little nuances such as that
              Probably the latter, which is why I will be claiming insanity as my defense at trial.
              No, seriously, after retouching 13 Daniels into one of my sigs I started to notice every little difference...and maybe imagine a few , which is why I wondered about the frames. There are other advantages to minute observation of MS, however.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                Probably the latter, which is why I will be claiming insanity as my defense at trial.
                No, seriously, after retouching 13 Daniels into one of my sigs I started to notice every little difference...and maybe imagine a few , which is why I wondered about the frames. There are other advantages to minute observation of MS, however.
                I see I missed some big milestones today! And a Big Pink Hug to Dee Dee (((DeeDee))) . Pass that on if you please.

I can't believe I missed a wet run! All of a sudden I have an urgent desire to watch Fire and Water again...

Comment

Yep. It's still a great ep.

Poor Danny, so scared. And still so new at this stuff. The first time he got separated from the team was In the Land of Light. I bet he can't help but be thinking about how beat up he got there...

Comment

Comment

I still like studying Daniel...

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                      Photobucket

Comment

Of course native Daniel is always fab....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                        Photobucket

Comment

Sleeping Daniel anyone? I am guessing that is what everyone is doing....

Well then I am off to play with my ImageShack account and upload some new pics that I snurched from all my lovely fellow hussies. Only 6 days left to the Con! Squeee!

The Universe is Mad
                          Photobucket

Comment

I haven't been in this thread in forever (for shame, I know). It was such a chore to get caught up.

LOVE the wet theme tonight! *drool*

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                              http://img215.exs.cx/img215/6546/study5lo.jpg

I still like studying Daniel...
                              studying Daniel, or Daniel studying?

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                              still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                                Only 6 days left to the Con! Squeee!
                                *cries* I wish I was going! WAH! I guess I'll take my rabidly jealous self off to bed. It's terribly late...

Comment

Working...
                                X